Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari (4000 Views)

Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" / Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat / Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by MadeInTokyo: 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
The decision of Aisha Buhari, wife of the Nigerian president, to file a legal action against Ayodele Fayose, governor of Ekiti state, has been generating controversy based on the fact that Fayose enjoys immunity.

The president’s wife sued the governor after he refused to retract his allegations that she was indicted in the Halliburton scam.

She had initially given Fayose a five-day ultimatum to apologise, but the governor stood his grounds, insisting that he had evidence to substantiate his claim.

He even challenged her to visit the US if she was sure that she was not afraid of being arrested.

Buhari’s wife is currently in the country, where she is expected to spend a full week.

Commenting on the legal battle with Fayose during an interview with VOA, the president’s wife said she had the right to take him to court because her office is higher than that of the governor.

“I never chose myself for this post, but God chose it for me… I took him (Fayose) to court because my seat supersedes his,” she said.

“I have never abused him; I don’t even know him as a person. How can he be accusing me of what I have no idea of? I won’t let this go.”

Tracing the origin of the issue to the electioneering period, the president’s wife said it was not only Fayose who was abusing her, but added that while others “kept quiet” after the election, the governor continued.

She said it was God who made it possible for her husband to win the election.

“All these started during the campaign period. He was not the only who was abusing me, others did that, but after the election, which Allah made us to win, and they to lose, everybody kept quiet, but Fayose kept on abusing people and eventually he started abusing me too,” she said.

“I don’t know those places and people he mentioned.”

https://www.thecable.ng/aisha-buhari-fayose-refused-to-keep-quiet-after-election

http://www.thetrentonline.com/first-lady-office-aisha-buhari/

Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by madridguy(m): 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
My mother inlaw please leave the agbako Omo of Ekiti land alone. Let him go with his wailing spirit.

7 Likes

Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by emeijeh(m): 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
Really?
But your husband said your office will seize to exist when he becomes president.
So, which office are you occupying ma?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by Femiartalade(m): 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
oga go and sit down abeg

no light since morning
u are here blabbing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by Tittos: 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
Thought APC said they is no office of the first lady. So which seat is she talking about.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by MrAldrick: 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
So Aisha Buhari smokes weed too?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by Mynd44: 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
Source The Trent.

*pukes*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by KnowAll(m): 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
How can d office of d first lady b3 higher than a Governor? The first lady's office has not got a budget, no commissioners, no legistures, no LG Chairmen yet it is bigger than a Governor's office.I don't understand that logic madame 1st lady.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by Adminisher: 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
WHERE did the President's wife say her "office" was higher than governors?.

What kind of inferiority complex laden lies and cowardliness spurs these lies?. It is getting ridiculous.

3 Likes

Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by KnowAll(m): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
Mr Administer
Here u are?

“I never chose myself for this post, but God chose it for me… I took him (Fayose) to court because my seat supersedes his,” she said.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by Jackossky(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
What sort of rubbish is she spitting out....

"My office supercedes his"
.How come?

And also,few years ago,i was listening to faaji FM 6:0 clock news
They said there would be no office for Nigerian first ladies...

So what are you insinuating now,except you are talking about your office in your husband's bedroom grin

4 Likes

Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
Dear Aisha, you have no seat in Nigeria nor office. What you bear is a title similar to Chieftaincy titles, it has no real effect.

MODIFIED...
Fact suggests that she never said that...

10 Likes

Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by cktheluckyman: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
KnowAll:
How can d office of d first lady b3 higher than a Governor? The first lady's office has not got a budget, no commissioners, no legistures, no LG Chairmen yet it is bigger than a Governor's office.I don't understand that logic madame 1st lady.
There is no official role known as the office of the first lady let alone allocating a budget to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by Jackossky(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Dear Aisha, you have no seat in Nigeria nor office. What you bear is a title similar to Chieftaincy titles, it has no real effect.

Her chieftaincy title will be likened to that of chiefs in the 1922 Clifford's constitution...
Warrant chief

3 Likes

Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by dunkem21(m): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
Chai, Ignorance is a disease grin
Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

She DIDnt say that:
The op is a fraud....they have been looking for something to divert attention from the shame, they bought from Fayose...

Ipob miscreants are embittered souls who dwell on falsehood, foolishness and bigotry...

Aisha Buhari, wife of the Nigerian president, on Friday said Ayodele Fayose, governor of Ekiti state, refused to put the general election behind him.

Commenting on the legal battle with Fayose during an interview with VOA, the president’s wife said she has the right to take him to court.

The president’s wife sued the governor after he refused to retract his allegations that she was indicted in the Halliburton scam.

She had initially given Fayose a five-day ultimatum to apologise, but the governor did not budge, insisting that he had evidence to substantiate his claim.

He even challenged her to visit the US if she was sure that she was not afraid of being arrested.

Buhari’s wife is currently in the US, where she is expected to spend a full week.

Tracing the origin of the issue to the electioneering period, the president’s wife said it was not only Fayose who was abusing her, but added that while others “kept quiet” after the election, the governor continued.

“All these started during the campaign period. He was not the only who was abusing me, others did that, but after the election, which Allah made us to win, and they to lost, everybody kept quiet, but Fayose kept on abusing people and eventually he started abusing me too,” she said.

“I don’t know those places and people he mentioned,” she said.

“I never chose myself for this post, but God chose it for me. I am not even the one who contested election.

“I have never abused him; I don’t even know him as a person. How can he be accusing me of what I have no idea of? I won’t let this go.”

Follow us on twitter @thecableng

Copyright 2016 TheCable. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.thecable.ng as the source.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by leofab(f): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
Mr. Cassandra
Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by Flyingngel(m): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
Did she actually said that? If it is true, then they need to lecture her abt what d constitution says abt her office and that of d Governor.
Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by PaulIdu: 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
I didn't even realise she had a seat ? So na seat her and Fayose dey compete for since
Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by MadeInTokyo: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

She DIDnt say that:
The op is a fraud....they have been looking for something to divert attention from the shame, they bought from Fayose...

Ipob miscreants are embittered souls who dwell on falsehood, foolishness and bigotry...

grin grin grin

The chief zombie has arrived

what does Aisha Buhari mean by "Her office supersedes that of the Governor "

Which office or seat is Aisha Buhari talking about?

Is there any where in the Nigerian Constitution that gives credence to the thrash that Aisha Buhari uttered?

Receive sense

12 Likes

Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by drss2(m): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
which office aisha halliburton cassandra na empty brain just like her husband d dullard. be like say ''empty brain gene'' dey run for dem family. sad

3 Likes

Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by veekid(m): 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
But you husband said you have no office
Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
Dullard weds Dullard grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by drss2(m): 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
Tittos:
Thought APC said they is no office of the first lady. So which seat is she talking about.
forget their lies. aisha cassandra buari is still functioning as a full fledge first lady in anoda name to decieve pipul. she is still occupying d office PEJ occupied during GEJ era.

1 Like

Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by MadeInTokyo: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
FreeGlobe:
Dullard weds Dullard grin grin grin

grin grin grin
O boy u wicked
Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by ikaboy: 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
Y do people still comment on any post with source from "trentonline"??

3 Likes

Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by cococandy(f): 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
Didn't I tell you guys this woman making pretentious comments when she was bamboozling Nigerians with her false humility.

Madame goody-two-shoes "I've not office". "I'm not First Lady" yimu. Onye Oma nda CY.
Which of your seats now supersedes that of a governor?

APC miscreants would have been all over PEJ claiming she's arrogant if she was the one who said this.

3 Likes

Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
ikaboy:

Oga u r bigger than this. No be every thrash and lies den de put mouth on top.
I have modified... Pls check my siggy and do the needful abeg
Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by usba: 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
Mynd44:
Source The Trent.

*pukes*

I think say na oonly me see am
Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by Samtob90(m): 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
The decision of Aisha Buhari, wife of the Nigerian president, to file a legal action against Ayodele Fayose, governor of Ekiti state, has been generating controversy based on the fact that Fayose enjoys immunity.

She had initially given Fayose a five-day ultimatum to apologise, but the governor stood his grounds, insisting that he had evidence to substantiate his claim.

Buhari’s wife is currently in the country, where she is expected to spend a full week.

Commenting on the legal battle with Fayose during an interview with VOA, the president’s wife said she had the right to take him to court because her office is higher than that of the governor.

“All these started during the campaign period. He was not the only who was abusing me, others did that, but after the election, which Allah made us to win, and they to lose, everybody kept quiet, but Fayose kept on abusing people and eventually he started abusing me too,” she said.

“I don’t know those places and people he mentioned.”

https://www.thecable.ng/aisha-buhari-fayose-refused-to-keep-quiet-after-election

http://www.thetrentonline.com/first-lady-office-aisha-buhari/

OP, are you sure this woman made this statement? I read the interview, I never see anywhere such statement was made. Be careful lest u fall victims all in the name of providing news to the wailing group

1 Like

Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by phemmie06(m): 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
When all what you want is power without the welfarism of the citizenry in mind. Then danger is at hand. Instead of initiating program that can or will liberate citizens you engage in....
Re: My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari by Fidelismaria: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
its rily gud to know dat mumuness runs in d Daura President family ur office supersides governors ko ur kitten supersides housewives ni

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Embassy In Aba PICS / To Fight Food Poverty In Nigeria, Give Women Equity In Land Ownership / BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.