Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

How Do I Go About This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Go About This! (705 Views)

Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? / Should I Go After My Baby's Daddy Or Should I Move On With My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Go About This! by olaideq(f): 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2009
please what do i do? i love my boyfrd so much but cant say precisely what i admire in him all i knw is that he has been the source of my joy since i met him and i knw he loves me too.we hd been planning for a proper introduction for quite some months now but it has been impossible cos of his extended family are not in support due to ds reasons (1):we are not from the same tribe (2)he said b4 his father died he was against sm1 in thier family when he wanted to marry another tribe.
Nairalanders adv is needed urgently cos i cant even thk of going out wit another guy and he said hes ready to wait till they would beg him to marry ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.how do i go about ds please. i need urgent adv cos i cant think well for now.
Re: How Do I Go About This! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2009
To have or not to have a headache, that is your quest. @ Poster- Don't speculate, sit down with ur beau and discuss which way forward. If he has doubts, and doesn't think he can take his family on if they are against the marriage, then cut loose, and lick your wounds now.
Re: How Do I Go About This! by Shola2009(m): 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2009
at poster! are u literate gone are the days when extended families decide if you can get married or not, if it feels right then do it!!, who cares what anybody thinks, and their excuse is so lameeeeee, who cares if ur from the same place or not?? its not like they're goin to pay for the wedding, they're liabilities who are going to eat your rice and drink your wine on the day of the wedding, abeg! you better married, you have my blessing! grin
Re: How Do I Go About This! by Izyboro: 9:50am On Sep 23, 2009
We are in era where only you and you alone have the final say about ur live. If the guy is ready to marry you, it do not matter what the family is saying cos they are not the one that is going to live with him.
All what you need to do is to force them to accept what you want. I know you are asking me how. Yes you can do it by going to God in prayer. Remember him his word such as "what God as joint to 2getter,let no man put assunder", he say as I hear you you say so will a do.so what are you saying ?
Remember that a continous prayer of a righteous make great power available, Just go to God in prayer and believe Me he will make your enemy fight for your seek.
He also say that "whatsoever you bind shall be bind and what so ever you lose shal be lose". so go ahead and lose your mirage.
Finally congrate on your wedding and have a blissfull mariage.
Re: How Do I Go About This! by julianH(m): 11:09am On Sep 23, 2009
Parents are most times not in support of their children marrying from other ethnic groups but marriage from other ethnic groups has always taken place!

How and why?

Deliberation.
Being sure of what you want and making them it from your point of view!
Your guy should come up with his good and convincing reasons and everything will be UHURU!

And for you not knowing why you love him, sister IT IS A BIG LIE!
There is no love without reasons!
In short all the things we do we do them for one reason or the other.
It is when we dont wnat to disclose what the reasons are that we say we do not have them!

ALL THE BEST
Re: How Do I Go About This! by AIRMARSHA: 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: How Do I Go About This! by AniLee(f): 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2009
eish first of all AMEN @Izy (am feeling ur advice for real) n word @julian, gud point my bru

(1) (Reply)

Answer To D 5 Questions Women Like To Ask / Breakup Recovery 101: Five Rules You Must Follow! / Will You Date Or Marry A Dis-abled Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.