Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. (2256 Views)

Eva Alordiah: How I Masturbated As A Teenager (Video) / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos / Do You Still Remember Your First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
[b] Good evening pple... It's been a while, hope u all good and healthy, sorry for my previous post once more, every one that felt insulted, forgive and let's move on.. #smiles.

Well, this evening was getting somehow (for me), I sat alone at the couch watching this very emotional movie, all my heart remembered was my first love eva, cry wen ever I remember her I always cry, I regret all that happened which resulted into me loosing her, we were perfect and envied, pple always encouraged us both and our parents knew about us. Things were just wonderful between us until one faithful day I'd never forget cry

It started the day I joked about not being a Virgin, and dat I had sex with 5 girls before her, I sincerely ONLY wanted to tease her.. Or make her a little jealous cry (I really didn't know what got into me that day, but what I said was a lie) she never felt same way for me afterwards even after I swore that it was a lie.. . Little by little, I felt her leaving me, i felt her withdrawing.. I cried for her to come back, but no! She just left like that, I've never been able to love genuinely since then.. cryI still love you dearly eva, incase you reading this (hopefully), I still love u baby. embarassed

Tell us urs guys... [/b]
Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
Op,sorry
Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
Tiny23:
Op,sorry
thank you
Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nothing to share
Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by rosieluv(f): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
i didnt lose my first love rather he lost me undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
rosieluv:
am sure he regrets it just like I do.. embarassed
Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by Sexxkillz: 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nothing to regret. One door closes, another one opens.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by SweetieConstie(f): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
embarassed
Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by nuelzz04(m): 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
rosieluv:
he lost u so I cud find u cool
Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by lanicky(f): 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hmmmm.

I wish Nl has as many emoji as WhatsApp or bbm.

I can't express my feelings with the perfect emoji. embarassed
Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by timsonpreye(m): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
I got my first gf when I was in jss3, I was a innocent young fresh dude then, she was in jss2, when I first saw her I was so shy to talk to her (somehow shy till now) when I told my friends abt my feelings for her they boast ma Mora ahd even gave me sone sweet words to say to her(lolz) but nevertheless i got ma own tin in mind, leta that day one of my friend call her for me she was tall,black n beautiful wit other sweet futures, when she came I told her my mind (my heartbeat increased by 10) at that moment she smiles and told me she also like me and she said yes to my request becos she confessed she had been crushing on me since, i was so happy that day that when I got home I was offer my best meal but i refuse to eat do to I was over joyed little did I know that my classmate (Chioma by name) who have bn crushing on me but i no like her, she saw when I was talking to her (onyeka) the gal happens to be from her (chioma) side, I only saw when both of them were going home together talking same day after sch Little did I know that she told her wrong tins abt me, the nxt day at sch when we went for break onyeka called me and wat she told me broke my heart, she told me she was no more interested when i ask her wat her reason was she gave me no respond and just left in anger, i cry and cry and cry what can I do so i jst let go of it that was when I knew my enemies was at work again....end of story
Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by obiorathesubtle: 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
Regrets are for sore losers and quitters.
Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by timsonpreye(m): 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I only regretted that DAT Chioma of a devil saw us together....

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by timsonpreye(m): 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I only regretted that DAT Chioma of a devil saw us together read my story...
Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by obiorathesubtle: 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
timsonpreye:
I only regretted that DAT Chioma of a devil saw us together read my story...
Alright
Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by ZeeAfrica(f): 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
For me, i met him wen i was 17, n he was my first bf, i loved him so much. I ddnt understand de feeling, but it was joy mixed wit enxiety. Perfect gentleman, not even once, did he try to take advantage of me. He was kind and sweet. Butttt i left his country wen i was 18, so dat ddnt last long. Wen i left, i dont remember me crying over him or something. I think i forgot him wen i got to de new place. Guy, u know we wer small nw, so no hard feelings abi
Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by rosieluv(f): 7:43am On Aug 08, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
am sure he regrets it just like I do.. embarassed
lols really
Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 08, 2016
rosieluv:

lols really
yeah really my dear... No day passes by that a particular event doesn't remind me of eva... Am sure same thing's with ur ex... I wish to know the way foward embarassed
Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by rosieluv(f): 7:54am On Aug 08, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
yeah really my dear... No day passes by that a particular event doesn't remind me of eva... Am sure same thing's with ur ex... I wish to know the way foward embarassed
lols i dnt tink of him na
Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 08, 2016
rosieluv:

lols i dnt tink of him na
that's Wat am saying, u may not think of him or feel anything for him anymore, but he always remembers you (hopefully) and thinks about u.. Well that's my situation cry
Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by LorDBolton(m): 7:57am On Aug 08, 2016
lanicky:
Hmmmm.

I wish Nl has as many emoji as WhatsApp or bbm.

I can't express my feelings with the perfect emoji. embarassed

That guy deserves 4 rounds of cold heineken.

He must have really hit it right... sotey u speechless.

#
Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by LorDBolton(m): 8:00am On Aug 08, 2016
timsonpreye:
I got my first gf when I was in jss3, I was a innocent young fresh dude then, she was in jss2, when I first saw her I was so shy to talk to her (somehow shy till now) when I told my friends abt my feelings for her they boast ma Mora ahd even gave me sone sweet words to say to her(lolz) but nevertheless i got ma own tin in mind, leta that day one of my friend call her for me she was tall,black n beautiful wit other sweet futures, when she came I told her my mind (my heartbeat increased by 10) at that moment she smiles and told me she also like me and she said yes to my request becos she confessed she had been crushing on me since, i was so happy that day that when I got home I was offer my best meal but i refuse to eat do to I was over joyed little did I know that my classmate (Chioma by name) who have bn crushing on me but i no like her, she saw when I was talking to her (onyeka) the gal happens to be from her (chioma) side, I only saw when both of them were going home together talking same day after sch Little did I know that she told her wrong tins abt me, the nxt day at sch when we went for break onyeka called me and wat she told me broke my heart, she told me she was no more interested when i ask her wat her reason was she gave me no respond and just left in anger, i cry and cry and cry what can I do so i jst let go of it that was when I knew my enemies was at work again....end of story

Niqqa grow up... SECONDARY SCHOOL RELATIONSHIP DOESNT COUNT.

#unless you hit it? Which you obviously didnt.

So quiet there !
Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by rosieluv(f): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
that's Wat am saying, u may not think of him or feel anything for him anymore, but he always remembers you (hopefully) and thinks about u.. Well that's my situation cry
try n forget er biko,move on wiv ur life. Dere r plenty gals out dere,jes open ur eyes wen choosin
Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by Heineken(m): 8:12am On Aug 08, 2016
Ook
Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 08, 2016
rosieluv:

try n forget er biko,move on wiv ur life. Dere r plenty gals out dere,jes open ur eyes wen choosin
Its easy for u to say...

Well I'll try, but all I feel for any girl I commet accross is pure lust.. I hope that changes and I find real and true love again.
Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by Ayoolajumoke(f): 8:19am On Aug 08, 2016
passing by...
Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 08, 2016
So many things just went wrong... I guess it's because I wasn't ready.

I have no regrets though. We're still friends, and we're closer than we were while dating. I guess we weren't meant to be.
Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2016
LadyMercedes:
So many things just went wrong... I guess it's because I wasn't ready.

I have no regrets though. We're still friends, and we're closer than we were while dating. I guess we weren't meant to be.
yours is better, at least u can still see him and retain ur friendship with him... I never saw mine after a few days, only God knows where went her..
Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 08, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
yours is better, at least u can still see him and retain ur friendship with him... I never saw mine after a few days, only God knows where went her..

Wow... sorry about that.
Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by ehix89(m): 8:47am On Aug 08, 2016
Ayoolajumoke:
passing by...
#DragsHer. . .Comman talk joooor, is it not your mates that are talking since o'jare grin
Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by firstking01(m): 8:59am On Aug 08, 2016
cheesy
Re: How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. by Allisonrichy(m): 9:05am On Aug 08, 2016
Your own even better say at least you done see one love b4
Me wey never still see anyone date reach now wey person don dey mature like play like play nko
My brother leave the matter 4 Matthias u will surely get anoda love but u can still fight to get her back shaa nothing is impossible

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drop A Word About Your Relationship Status / . / Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.