Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai (21660 Views)

Ekweremadu To Buhari: Act Like Jonathan… Concede If You Lose In 2019 / The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by DabuIIIT: 9:37am On Aug 07, 2016
Femich18:

Yea you are right but God no go allow them.. Those people are one of this country major problem

another major problem are the yorubas.. Instead of them to lay whatever difference they have with their fellow SOUTHeast and SOUTHsouth aside and join hands to tackle the general problem once and for all,they wud rather continue to betray fellow southerners and settle for crumbs while continuing their passionate licking of fulani nyansh..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by Flyingngel(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2016
To me, i don't want APC or PDP rather i want a youth dominated and coordinated party: even though some of our youths mind has been corrupt with get rich mentality.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by Kei144(m): 9:40am On Aug 07, 2016
There will be no election in 2016. The Antichrist begins to rule the world in November 2017. I doubt if Nigeria as we know it today will still be in existence by 2019. This has nothing to do with Biafra or any politics of today. The reality is that terrible chaos will soon engulf the world. You can even see the direction Nigeria is going now. You can then imagine how the economy will be when World War III begins. There will be no economy to even run the government. When soldiers, Police and civil; servants cannot be paid salary, do you still have government. Even Biafra, neither Oduduwa, republic can take off then because of zero economy. There will simply be terrible chaos.

https://www.nairaland.com/2059797/sixteen-months-rapture
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by Femich18(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2016
okpor2:
Apga or lp?these are already consumed by pdp now!I will still pit my tent wit apc if Buhari put his acts together nd don't contest again!PDP neva again
We all trusted APC and believe that they will prove a difference but presently they have not...I do tell APC members in my church that they are disappointing us...they keep giving me excuses and saying things will improve soon, "When is the Soon"...but I hope they put their ass together for the betterment of this nation
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by oweman: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2016
Biafrogs will be on parade this morning after church they shall all descend here before going on the streets of Lagos to sell what others made . .
As for Yakasai I think old age is seriously taking a toll on him he would have known there is no way a 6 years consistence looting can be put right in less than 2 years ,
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by tweed05(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2016
What usually baffles me is Ow pple especially youths jump to comment on tins without first thinking.. Things re hard accepted, hunger is everywhere fine, but the present administration said we re diversifying the economy.. I don't think the youths knw wot diversifying means. plus, the last tym I checked, the available resources now is different from what we used to have. so, before some of you continue to type without thinking, pls think b4 u type. APC will win again...

1 Like

Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by Chuksxyview(m): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2016
As he said, if they don't manipulate the process.

dunkem21:
OK, let me ask my people cheesy..

If you agree with Yakassi that APC will lose in 2019, click *Like..

*Share if you feel APC will win in 2019..
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by bender79: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2016
Reference:
But even if the PDP is voted back in, it won't change anything because the template of the nation is faulty. Change the game, not the players.
The political class is our greatest undoing.
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by CaptPlanet(m): 10:27am On Aug 07, 2016
Zico5:
All I could see is northern wailer. If I may ask oga yakassai or whatever u call it. How much is crude oil when PDP were in power and how much is it now. Also, what did Gej do with the money accrued from sale of oil, how much did he leave in the reserves that can strengthen the economy. These are the questions that needed answers. Even if any party will displace Apc now not this dead PDP.

First and foremost, i'd like u to read the below and stop being ignorant of facts. Add that money to about $500m PMB has allegedly recovered, thats a healthy sum if u ask me.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-complaining-crude-price-jonathan-left-30b-obasanjo-tells-buhari/

The railway PMB commissioned was built by youabi? How about the universities (about 11 of them) he built and the dams were all dreams right?

Leave the stereotype blame game of the APC, theyre no better than past govt. Open ur eyes....
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by maasoap(m): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
This is a fact that is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf!

But I bet Zombies will always have a contrary opinion... just watch how they will term the man an IPOB
Wailer! Which party will win then?
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by Ranchhoddas: 10:35am On Aug 07, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Most definitely. I can't believe I once had faith in this party...
Me too.
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by maasoap(m): 10:36am On Aug 07, 2016
As for me and my family, APC still Remains the better alternative for now.
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by OwoLee(m): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2016
If APC is not getting it right at the beginning, does it mean we should vote PDP?
Those clamouring for voting for PDP, are they saying it base on the love they have for progress of these country or sentimental views?
If PDP has ruled this country well, I don't think it would have been very hard for the present regime to govern?
As far as am concerned, I know the country is hard right now, but the man is not to be blamed...are we changing our bad ways of operating for good?
All the corruption cases, are those people from Jupiter?
We live and breath in corruption, and the effect of corruption is killing us now, we complaining, Is BUHARI the cause of our predicament?
I believe if these country wants to change for good, we need to fight these bad politician collectively, demand for good governance together...
Buhari is not a bad leader...
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by kayalcomp: 11:01am On Aug 07, 2016
That is Sure, the way things are now. Except things improve.
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by sammyj: 11:10am On Aug 07, 2016
Ok
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by Aroh48(m): 11:13am On Aug 07, 2016
Dongreat:
This is news that the political dogs will bark to or perverts mas*turbate to. Unfortunately it's the youths that will do the above act. What's the difference if they lose or not? Last time I checked all parties in Nigeria are made up of old recycled military men with the passion to embezzle. If they (APC) lose, many will simply jump boat to the next ruling ship and the sufferings continue. Let the foolish youths keep signing political anthem. After all it's all we have sang since the inception of this country.
nice talk
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by qleap2all(m): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2016
JuliettaBitch:

But I bet Zombies will always have a contrary opinion... just watch how they will term the man an IPOB

Only fools would accept this fact but looking at the Speaker is a PDP boy
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 07, 2016
Amen
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by smirn(m): 11:18am On Aug 07, 2016
Stupid statement from a useless old man. If people of his age can make such a statement without intelligently distinquishing the difference between the revenue of both the present and last administration for proper education of the populace, I think it so very unfortunate. Having said that, anybody who think APC will not remain in power is simply out of it. The problem with Nigerians is the high expectation they hold after suffering from the bad leadership of the PDP in the last 16 years but they forget that it takes time and pain to achieve anything tangible in life. As the saying goes nothing good come so easy. My joy is that nobody can stop this government until its constitutional tenure ends. Before 2019, I know things will turn around for the better and this shameless old man and his wailing follower will join hand to sustain the CHANGE which has come to stay.
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by holluphemydavid(m): 11:23am On Aug 07, 2016
Totally agreed with d man, come 2019
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by loveuGOD: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2016
If the election is free and fair.
That is d main thing. Beside that
They will loose galantly.
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by oblak00(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2016
Femich18:
Hmmmmm....its too early to decide...its still a very long time. And if they are lose it should be to another party because I have not seen any difference between PDP and APC.. APC can still prove us wrong though and I wish dey do because we trusted them just too much and...APGA or LP should do some step up..they might be the next to step into power
The difference is not about those in PDP or APC but the way either party managed the economy. So don't say you don't see any difference between them. Am sure you are not happy with the way things are in this present government
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by morayolawal: 11:35am On Aug 07, 2016
Do u know hunger can make u say smthing bad because a hungry man is an angry man let apc find ways of improving economy to favour d poor masses who voted for him.
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by bkool7(m): 11:49am On Aug 07, 2016
JuliettaBitch:

The only thing Constant is change.

2 King 7:1

If you believe, you shall witness it. BUT, if you don't, ....
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by bkool7(m): 11:52am On Aug 07, 2016
morayolawal:
Do u know hunger can make u say smthing bad because a hungry man is an angry man let apc find ways of improving economy to favour d poor masses who voted for him.

That's why you should caution your tongue when you're with people and your thoughts when alone.
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by emmanuelkoris: 11:56am On Aug 07, 2016
Femich18:
Hmmmmm....its too early to decide...its still a very long time. And if they are lose it should be to another party because I have not seen any difference between PDP and APC.. APC can still prove us wrong though and I wish dey do because we trusted them just too much and...APGA or LP should do some step up..they might be the next to step into power

This mumu still dey say its too early... nawa for u o...
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by centboy123456(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
JuliettaBitch:

Just look at ur pic dam girl u look very beautiful
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by johnson232: 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
Femich18:
@bold... even with all the hardship??

lets be sincere, things weren't this bad during PDP regime & u know it...
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by clickwtB(m): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sorry Baba Yakasai if not that we know you ................... grin
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by highwaist: 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
Elder statesman Tanko Yakasai, has said that the All Progressives Congress, APC, will lose the 2019 elections, if the exercise is free and fair.

The former presidential adviser in the Second Republic said Nigerians will vote out the government of the APC because the state of poverty and cost of living is on the increase.

“In my opinion, Nigerians will vote out APC in 2019 because they are complaining over the cost of living and the rate of poverty is on the increase. I don't see how APC will win if they don't manipulate the process,"

"How much was a dollar last year, how much is it now? What about the cost of bag of rice, basket of tomatoes and other. Farmers are complaining about fertilizers but it was not like this when PDP was in power," he said.

He said this when High Chief Raymond Dokpesi led members of his campaign team to his Kano residence to seek his support for the position of chairman of the PDP at the forthcoming national convention billed for Port Harcourt.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/apc-will-lose-in-2019-yakassai/
apc will loose and pdp will never rule nigeria again
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by highwaist: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
DabuIIIT:

another major problem are the yorubas.. Instead of them to lay whatever difference they have with their fellow SOUTHeast and SOUTHsouth aside and join hands to tackle the general problem once and for all,they wud rather continue to betray fellow southerners and settle for crumbs while continuing their passionate licking of fulani nyansh..
did s/s,s/e supported the yoruba candidate. In 1999,2003,2007
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by DabuIIIT: 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
highwaist:
did s/s,s/e supported the yoruba candidate. In 1999,2003,2007

simple englis u cant fit spoke lolls..are you a nepa bill degree holder?
Which one kan be "supported" again,kwa?

Obj and falae contested in 1999 and both are yoruba.
Obj contested against buhari in 2003,is buhari a yoruba? Didnt obj win in the sw in 2003?
Who did the sw push forward in 2007,didnt they all,along with the ss and se,vote for yar'adua?
Why did'nt u include 2011 elections? See conscience!

You are talking of yoruba candidate,when has yoruba ever vote for any igbo candidate? Reply or else you are a loser.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kirikasamma Local Govt Bans Men, Women From Meeting At Night / Sexual Harassment: Ruth Ogunleye Undergoing Rehabilitation, Visited By Minister / Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.