Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,263 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai (21657 Views)

Ekweremadu To Buhari: Act Like Jonathan… Concede If You Lose In 2019 / The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by nell2: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
Zico5:
All I could see is northern wailer. If I may ask oga yakassai or whatever u call it. How much is crude oil when PDP were in power and how much is it now. Also, what did Gej do with the money accrued from sale of oil, how much did he leave in the reserves that can strengthen the economy. These are the questions that needed answers. Even if any party will displace Apc now not this dead PDP.
sharrp there. There is hunger in the land.if u are not feeling it, the masses are feeling it

1 Like

Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by Taylexmandel(m): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
Time will tell if APC will still retain its seat at the top or not but I believe in the leadership of Buhari because he is trying all possible best to ensure that we move out of this economic hardship.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
bender79:
The political class is our greatest undoing.
Nope the narrow-minded youth rather
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by Femich18(m): 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
oblak00:

The difference is not about those in PDP or APC but the way either party managed the economy. So don't say you don't see any difference between them. Am sure you are not happy with the way things are in this present government
Nobody is happy o

1 Like

Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by Femich18(m): 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
johnson232:

@bold... even with all the hardship??

lets be sincere, things weren't this bad during PDP regime & u know it...
Yea it wasn't..evn the APC faithfuls know
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by Heavance(m): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
This is still 2016 for God sake...

can't we be productive before that time? why do Nigerians keep talking about the next election immediately one seem just completed?
Let's not think what we can achieve before the next election, instead let's achieve what will count for something before that time, enough talking and thinking, let actions drive us to success, please.
Only what is on ground will tell who we support next, buy for now, let's achieve something (individually, collectively or anyhow you can because these politicians don't care about us), so that we can smile when we look back or count the years.

There is no money abi? but by 2019 they will bring out money and all and start sharing 1k, 2k, bags of rice, gallon of oil and so on for votes..
please let's be productive now so we can live better than these people want us to....... (we don't need their stomach infrastructure by 2019) who no do well must comot, who don dey senate for more than 8 years suppose comot too na, I never call names o

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by AngryNigerian(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
This is a fact that is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf!

But I bet Zombies will always have a contrary opinion... just watch how they will term the man an IPOB

Babiest babe, na you 1st call yasef bitch oo...

Make i read the post...i de come
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by acada111(f): 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
DabuIIIT:

another major problem are the yorubas.. Instead of them to lay whatever difference they have with their fellow SOUTHeast and SOUTHsouth aside and join hands to tackle the general problem once and for all,they wud rather continue to betray fellow southerners and settle for crumbs while continuing their passionate licking of fulani nyansh..

Ewwwwwwwww embarassed
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by salam8528: 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
wait till 2019 b4 u conclude things might change b4 2019
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
I want to know where was this oldman when bokoharam were in total control of three states in north?
Where he was when pdp under Jonathan introduced bombing in abuja on independent day?
Where he was when almost everybody around jonathan were stealing billions?
Where were yakassi when bola,marshal harry,funsho williams etc were murdered?
Was it under apc that udi and zaki biam were destroyed by pdp monitored by obj?
Under jonathan/pdp fuel was N87 but how many people were able to buy at that rate?
Under pdp,the money in private pockets were more than the money in circulation,true or false?
Does it means yakassi was dumbed then to talk just the way the militants and the Igbos lost their voice. During gej/pdp but found their voice back now.
Where were this oldman when pdp handed over bakassi Cameron?
Yakassi is one of the problem the north has to away with.
According to pdp,wailers,Igbos,miscreants in the niger delta and yakassi etc,provided they see food to eat,let the politician steal as they want.
JuliettaBitch:
Elder statesman Tanko Yakasai, has said that the All Progressives Congress, APC, will lose the 2019 elections, if the exercise is free and fair.

The former presidential adviser in the Second Republic said Nigerians will vote out the government of the APC because the state of poverty and cost of living is on the increase.

“In my opinion, Nigerians will vote out APC in 2019 because they are complaining over the cost of living and the rate of poverty is on the increase. I don't see how APC will win if they don't manipulate the process,"

"How much was a dollar last year, how much is it now? What about the cost of bag of rice, basket of tomatoes and other. Farmers are complaining about fertilizers but it was not like this when PDP was in power," he said.

He said this when High Chief Raymond Dokpesi led members of his campaign team to his Kano residence to seek his support for the position of chairman of the PDP at the forthcoming national convention billed for Port Harcourt.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/apc-will-lose-in-2019-yakassai/
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
NairaMaster1:
Free and fair election ends with Jonathan. With the current inconclusive election across board, I strongly doubt the credibility of any election conducted by the APC. Time shall tell

Lmao, so elections were FREE and FAIR under Jona-daft You biased buffoon!!!! FYI, i am not a buhari fan, i just can't stand you jona-daft supporters who are clearly past zombies and current wailers!!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
A WISE NIGERIAN WILL SAY, APC AND PDP ARE THE SAME, WHILE A FOOLISH NIGERIAN WILL SAY WE DON'T WANT APC AGAIN WE WANT PDP NOW..WHO ARE THE APC OF TODAY, IS IT NOT THE PDP OF YESTERDAY? NIGERIANS ARE SO SENSELESS 90% OF THEM DON'T EVEN KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A PARTY AND A CANDIDATE OF A PARTY ...SMH
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by Esji80(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
He Promised GEJ 2m votes from Kano during the 2015 elections but he couldnt deliver his PU
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by awa(m): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
We are where we are because of APC's propaganda and the support they got from that Tribe. I am sure they are receiving the heat too. IPOB or NDA is not the solution because the "Sabos" may still align with them...
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
LET ME EDUCATE YOU NIGERIANS ON WHY THEY ARE SUFFERING TODAY. YOU ARE SUFFERING TODAY NOT BECAUSE OF BUHARI BUT BECAUSE OF THE DROP IN OIL PRICE WHEN NIGERIA DEPEND ON ONLY OIL AS A SOURCE OF REVENUE.

DURING JONATHAN GOVT, OIL WAS SOLD FOR OVER $100 PER BARREL AND NIGERIA WAS PRODUCING OVER 3MILLION BARREL PER DAY BUT TODAY OIL PRICE HAS DROPED TO LESS THAN $4O PER BARREL. AND IT MAY DROP FURTHER.THIS EQUALLY AFFECTED THE NAIRA DURING JONATHAN'S ADMIRATION, A DOLLAR WAS LESS THAN 200 NAIRA TODAY ONE DOLLAR IS ALMOST 400 HUNDRED NAIRA DUE TO THE DROP IN OIL PRICE.

AND WE ARE NOW STRUGGLING TO PRODUCE 1MILLION BARREL PER DAY DUE TO THE ACTIVITIES OF JONATHAN BOYS THE SO CALLED AVENGERS WHICH LED TO FLATIONIGH. JONATHAN NEVER ADVOCATED FOR THE DIVERSIFICATION OF THE ECONOMY, AND HE DIDN'T BOTHER TO SAVE FOR TOMORROW AS BUHARI IS DOING NOW, INSTEAD HE AND HIS COHORTS WERE BUSY STEALING MONEY AND HIDING MONEY THEY EVEN MADE EFCC AND ICPC IRRELEVANT .

IF YOU PEOPLE ARE DEAF BLIND, AND DUMB AND COULDNT REMEMBER, I REMEMBER WHEN OKONJO IWEALA WARNED JONATHAN THAT THE WAY THE EXCESS CRUDE ACCOUNTS IS DROPPING, DUE TO THEIR RECKLESS SPENDING, THAT 2015 /2016 IS GOING TO BE A TOUGH YEAR FOR NIGERIANS, YOUR GOD JONATHAN IGNORED HER BECAUSE HE KNEW THAT NIGERIANS BOTH THE SO CALLED EDUCATED AND ILLITERATE ARE WALLOWING IN IGNORANCE .
NOW YOU ARE SUFFERING AND YOU ARE BLAMING BUHARI OUT OF IGNORANCE SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE A CLUE OF WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE COUNTRY YOU RESIDE..
THE SHOCKING PART IS THAT WHILE THE THE MARKET WOMEN AND FARMERS WHO ARE MOSTLY ILLITERATES ARE BLAMING BUHARI, DUE TO IGNORANCE, THE SO CALLED GRADUATE ARE ALSO BLAMING BUHARI THIS SHOW THAT THERE IS A LITTLE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GRADUATE/EDUCATED YOUTH IN NIGERIA AND AN ILITERATE IN NIGERIA.
NO WONDER NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES WILL NEVER BE AMONG THE TOP 1000 IN THE WORLD. IN THIS WORLD YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT TO BECOME IT IS AMAZING THE NUMBER OF NIGERIANS THAT CHOOSE TO BE STUPID..
DUMMY NIGERIANS YOU GUYS ARE SUFFERING TODAY NOT BECAUSE OF BUHARI BUT BECAUSE OF WHAT JONATHAN AND OBASANJO DID AND WHAT THEY FAILED TO DO SIMPLE..I BELIEVE MY WRITE UP WILL BE EASY FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND.THOUGH IT IS ONLY 10% OF NIGERIAN POPULATION THAT CAN THINK PROPERLY.
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by monlawal(m): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=JuliettaBitch post=48257223][/quote] You look yummy
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
Elder statesman Tanko Yakasai, has said that the All Progressives Congress, APC, will lose the 2019 elections, if the exercise is free and fair.

The former presidential adviser in the Second Republic said Nigerians will vote out the government of the APC because the state of poverty and cost of living is on the increase.

“In my opinion, Nigerians will vote out APC in 2019 because they are complaining over the cost of living and the rate of poverty is on the increase. I don't see how APC will win if they don't manipulate the process,"

"How much was a dollar last year, how much is it now? What about the cost of bag of rice, basket of tomatoes and other. Farmers are complaining about fertilizers but it was not like this when PDP was in power," he said.

He said this when High Chief Raymond Dokpesi led members of his campaign team to his Kano residence to seek his support for the position of chairman of the PDP at the forthcoming national convention billed for Port Harcourt.

Maybe someone can help curious minded fellow like me to ask this OLD BABA to whom will APC loss to Cum 2019 eeeeeh cos no party is visible or settle as of today
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by tuniski: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
Taylexmandel:
Time will tell if APC will still retain its seat at the top or not but I believe in the leadership of Buhari because he is trying all possible best to ensure that we move out of this economic hardship.
U mean by subsidizing pilgrimage abi? U are part of the problem we face today instead of u to be angry, u are busy suffering and smiling like some people do in religion. Having ailment that requires simple medication but, keep screaming not my portion till it gets terminal!
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by tuniski: 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
Maybe someone can help curious minded fellow like me to ask this OLD BABA to whom will APC loss to Cum 2019 eeeeeh cos no party is visible or settle as of today
Was there apc as we have it in 2012? There lies your answer u hear. One day is too long in politics.
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by JuliettaBitch(f): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
AntiIPOB:
I want to know where was this oldman when bokoharam were in total control of three states in north?
Where he was when pdp under Jonathan introduced bombing in abuja on independent day?
Where he was when almost everybody around jonathan were stealing billions?
Where were yakassi when bola,marshal harry,funsho williams etc were murdered?
Was it under apc that udi and zaki biam were destroyed by pdp monitored by obj?
Under jonathan/pdp fuel was N87 but how many people were able to buy at that rate?
Under pdp,the money in private pockets were more than the money in circulation,true or false?
Does it means yakassi was dumbed then to talk just the way the militants and the Igbos lost their voice. During gej/pdp but found their voice back now.
Where were this oldman when pdp handed over bakassi Cameron?
Yakassi is one of the problem the north has to away with.
According to pdp,wailers,Igbos,miscreants in the niger delta and yakassi etc,provided they see food to eat,let the politician steal as they want.

Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
tuniski:

Was there apc as we have it in 2012? There lies your answer u hear. One day is too long in politics.
bros calm down Nigeria politics is not as u mentioned above. APC as a party will use nofin less dan 16years or more expect if war happen alone will they leave power like dat and when they are done dem go change name come rule again ....
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
JuliettaBitch:

Yakassai God bless you o i thought i was the only one watching the dollar/naira slide.This administration got in with the Naira trading at 250Naira to the dollar now it's almost 100%
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by lollmaolol(m): 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
nma24:
That one is sure... Who wants that inefficient party running this country a second term? They'll just run it into the ground.

When will we stop testing testing & test running different parties.

We need the right people to implement right policy.
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by fallout87: 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
Foolish talk.

What free and fair elections? That ended with GEJ.
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by oglalasioux(m): 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
Will any election hold in 2019? Someone will replay the Turkey drama and continue to rule through state of emergency. I didn't mention name o.
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by ojnnaco(m): 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
This is a fact that is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf!

But I bet Zombies will always have a contrary opinion... just watch how they will term the man an IPOB
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by kan12(m): 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
who asked you?
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by Yksoul(m): 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
WHO CAN WE VOTE FOR IN 2019? APC OR PDP? APC LACKS ECONOMIC STRATEGIES PDP IS GOOD IN CORRUPTION,WHO THEN SHOULD WE VOTE FOR?
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by citizenY(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
omojoshy:
So na who go win?

Yakassai, I guess?

Students of history and Nigerian politics should please assist.. . HAS YAKASAI EVER CONTESTED FOR ANY ELECTORAL POST?

Na to renain for backyard dey share money!!!!! !!!!! PERSON WEY GET ONE VOTE LIKE ME DEY CARRY MILLIONS OF NAIRA...... CHAI

1 Like

Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by jaybee(f): 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
JuliettaBitch:

J

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4072722_yakasai_jpeg4970976b53c9c71ed0ef977b2028ae08

Did Yakasai predict the victory of A PC in 2015?

If yes, take him seriously. Otherwise believe him at your own risk.
Re: APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
citizenY:

Students of history and Nigerian politics should please assist.. . HAS YAKASAI EVER CONTESTED FOR ANY ELECTORAL POST?

Na to renain for backyard dey share money!!!!! !!!!! PERSON WEY GET ONE VOTE LIKE ME DEY CARRY MILLIONS OF NAIRA...... CHAI
lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East / Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari / Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.