Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) (93925 Views)

Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) / Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
Torlah232 do u knw dis lady lmao
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by SafeAlhaji(m): 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
grin
VolT0xic:
Lmao. I can only imagine how comfortable it must be.
After two bottles....then her boobs turn to her resting pillow grin
VolT0xic:
Lmao. I can only imagine how comfortable it must be.
After two bottles....then her boobs turn to her resting pillow
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by Lexusgs430: 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
Shayo nah Bastard
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by missyge(f): 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
Why is she so selfish ? grin
hv u eva asked for it n she refused? Dias no harm in trying dear
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by jojosweet(f): 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
Factory fitted pillow.
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by mikron(m): 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
make i shoot her arrow, maybe she go wake up
take am there

Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by BABANGBALI: 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
Is that not VickyRotex?
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by Louiscutedude(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
She z sleeping tho n d same tym selfish wit d apples
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by sylve11: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
lol! see bweast grin cool
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by Anabel(f): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
She looks like she's sleeping or na my eyes dey deceive me?
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by solpat(m): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
So she got herself drunk and decides to use her boobs as pillow. Issokaycheesy
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by raphy(m): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
Which. Vulcanizer pump it like balloon.?see the man shoe wey she wear.na by force to join d sneak family?ths one don shack seriously.

Make I go play my xbox game.
Me I. No send Her..
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by tunahper(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I dey envy her boyfriend
Even her boyfriend cant finish dis one, he needs extra help...like suck am with straw or use bluetooth transfer am grin
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by Keenlooka(m): 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
OK leave that one, look the shoes lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
Her cowbell no get part 2!
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by electrokcoi(m): 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
lala eeeeeee come see o
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by electrokcoi(m): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
this is the real padded budget
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by wtfCode: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
grin NICE
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by flokii: 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
Eeehee which one be bury face again.. person dey rest, una dey here dey wish am bad cheesy

It's called life saver pack a.k.a gbogbo nishe grin
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
tunahper:

Even her boyfriend cant finish dis one, he needs extra help...like suck am with straw or use bluetooth transfer am grin
why are you this wicked..
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by FANE4Naija: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
electrokcoi:
lala eeeeeee come see o
Lala is having his after-induction party. He a doctor now. You get? Dr Lala
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by caliswise(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
AUNTY CHAPUOKU
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by kenoz(m): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
grin
shocked
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by YINKS89(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
na real multipurpose
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by electrokcoi(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
FANE4Naija:

Lala is having his after-induction party. He a doctor now. You get? Dr Lala
ok noted
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by repogirl(f): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
It's obviously comfy enough to be used as substitute mattress and pillow. cheesy
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by kayzeesoft(m): 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
Resting pillow. 😁
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by Eze2000(m): 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
Multi-purpose Boobs (photo))

Nawa ooooo cool
Man u should have asked me before lifting that picture off my blog.
it is a friend that took that of a restaurant owner enjoying her own machandice
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by Edemson: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
She don tire for the load
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by Princepoint(m): 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
with all due respect can i get a fresh glass of milk from ur factory
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by PrinceEvolution(m): 12:59am On Aug 11, 2016
edna ogholi..JEALOUSY JEALOUSY JEALOUSY JEALOUSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IS DA ROOT..LOL
Tallesty1:
ENVY!!! shocked
Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by kaecyy(m): 1:36am On Aug 11, 2016
Multipurpose Loll. It has to be very comfortable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) / Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride / Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.