Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) (22155 Views)

What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies / See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by tzargeemedia: 9:39pm On May 24, 2017
This lady has got no chill. Here is what she posted on Twitter. But why is it that busty ladies always act like they own the world?

3 Likes

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by tzargeemedia: 9:40pm On May 24, 2017
hmm
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by squash47(m): 9:44pm On May 24, 2017
Big breast na achievement na im ma grandma no carry award...tcheew,see as e be like pawpaw...
sha if u gimme,i go suck o,

me self like better thinq

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by johnbuck81(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2017
big breast no dey last.. e dey fall sharp sharp.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nature8(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2017
cheesy
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by NevetsIbot(m): 10:23pm On May 24, 2017
this one bress go dey touch ground. Pass jor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 24, 2017
What causes Breasts to be like that on young girls ? I seriously would like to know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:26pm On May 24, 2017
Please anybody wit vaseline? I don't wanna use truck sop

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by vanida6: 10:29pm On May 24, 2017
mtcheeeeewww
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Vivos: 10:33pm On May 24, 2017
who e epp?
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 12:07am On May 25, 2017
Limescale:
What causes Breasts to be like that on young girls ? I seriously would like to know
There are pills to enlarge it.....n sperm could do the work faster and accurately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by SexyNairalander: 12:20am On May 25, 2017
booked

big boobz ain't bad but since I came to Enugu some years back I am now attracted to nice curvy arse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 12:23am On May 25, 2017
TsaTrinity:

There are pills to enlarge it.....n sperm could do the work faster and accurately

Like being sexually active at a young age, cause at that age your body is still growing and full of hormones?
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:31am On May 25, 2017
grin
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by rickyponting504(m): 12:41am On May 25, 2017
Omo see as the tin be like balloon wey dey pack illegal immigrants go Italy....buh d tin sef go too go well for sucking...is no me say it ooo

2 Likes

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 1:09am On May 25, 2017
abeg i prefer it moderate.see overload.

2 Likes

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by MarkGeraldo(m): 2:11am On May 25, 2017
the girl in question possesses public boobs, boobs that when it will fall, there goes its funeral rite
lawd aff mecii!!

1 Like

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 3:06am On May 25, 2017
aaah am ashamed na we that dont have....jeez are those boobs real

1 Like

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 3:42am On May 25, 2017
Nikkigel:
aaah am ashamed na we that dont have....jeez are those boobs real

Bby...they are real. Less fake than your DP

8 Likes

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 4:14am On May 25, 2017
Freiden:

Bby...they are real. Less fake than your DP
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Lewaluv(f): 4:16am On May 25, 2017
Why do some Men like small boobs like man lol

2 Likes

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by ChiefSweetus: 5:10am On May 25, 2017
squash47:
Big breast na achievement na im ma grandma no carry award...tcheew,see as e be like pawpaw...
sha if u gimme,i go suck o
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Ochinex(m): 5:24am On May 25, 2017
What a great Achievement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by vicdall(f): 6:35am On May 25, 2017
Mtchw...who cares?
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 7:09am On May 25, 2017
Nikkigel:
thanks
tongue
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 7:10am On May 25, 2017
And so... Why are you crying more than bereaved...
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by collinsbaba(m): 7:16am On May 25, 2017
I love this tongue tongue tongue[url][/url]

1 Like

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by supereagle(m): 8:14am On May 25, 2017
Limescale:

Breasts can be enlarged naturally at any age by only doing 3 main things.
Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Bahddo(m): 8:15am On May 25, 2017
How does this even make sense? Hanging bras outside is now a sign of confidence? Some girls talk like they have nothing in their skulls.

Huge boobs are a turn off for me anyway. I like it firm and pointy, not shapeless flappers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On May 25, 2017
And hers look like what? Two parachutes? All these girls always looking for cheap male attention.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 8:30am On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:
And hers look like what? Two parachutes? All these girls always looking for cheap male attention.
Pained kwa?.... Surgery can help... just like these

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 8:34am On May 25, 2017
angels09:

Pained kwa?

Pained over what? I got em big & bouncy like two balloons grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now / Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta / How Many Men Get Married As Virgins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.