Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Amber Rose Confesses She Doesn't Do intimacy gadget, But Mastubates Once A Day. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amber Rose Confesses She Doesn't Do intimacy gadget, But Mastubates Once A Day. (773 Views)

Ladies: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Do These Two Things: / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Confesses She Doesn't Do intimacy gadget, But Mastubates Once A Day. by onomesandra: 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
Amber Rose, is an American model, actress, and fashion designer. The Star spilled some sex secrets on her talk show on Friday night.

"I feel like I’m just such a nerd in the bedroom". people are shocked "even when I say I don’t have casual sex". "People really think that I have orgies all day and I do, like, these crazy sex acts - I’m really just a normal girl".

Amber also had an explanation for why she thinks men are so quiet in bed with her, admitting:
"Men are so scared of me, I literally will go out on a date, and a guy's like this" she said, holding up a trembling hand. They're f**king scared of me — they're terrified of me".

She made shocking confessions that she has never used a intimacy gadget and even described herself as "nerd in the bedroom".

After the shocking intimacy gadget story she added: I masturbate all the time. I masturbate at least once a day". Adding with a proud smile: "That’s why my skin looks so flawless".

She added: "You know what guys say to me? "What can I do for you that you can't do for yourself?” And I'm like, “If you go to the store and get a $1.50 card and write something nice in it, I would appreciate that".
For related stories: http://onomenews..com.ng/

Re: Amber Rose Confesses She Doesn't Do intimacy gadget, But Mastubates Once A Day. by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
Still searchin where i kept the last fuvk i gave undecided
Re: Amber Rose Confesses She Doesn't Do intimacy gadget, But Mastubates Once A Day. by LordZero(m): 5:38am On Aug 07, 2016
"Men are so scared of me, I literally will go out on a date, and a guy's like this"

rubbish, she should just get...

(1) (Reply)

*married In School But Single At Home.* / Guys Take Note! / 10 Amazing Facts Mermaids!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.