Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,094 members, 7,828,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. (63801 Views)

YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp / Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force / Mohammed Mustafa Cengiz Graduates As Best Student From Russian Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by pyyxxaro: 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
Na so we de run am

Clear road undecided

1 Share

Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by hardbody: 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
fistonati:
I think such this student is ready to study linguistics because of the number of language subjects he wrote

CONGRATS, I REJOICE

The subject combination should lead him to study law or political science.

The linguistic angle will lead him into studying babalawo

Yoruba plus crk= ifa priest
Igbo plus crk= dibia
Efik plus crk=?
Edo plus crk= afternoon winsh

Etc...

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by John07816: 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
i don't believe that result.
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by bovo(m): 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
And this is news? undecided
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by Kgdavid(m): 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
Angelo45:
Am I the only one feeling this subjects are too cheap in kinda way undecided

Na y I like science though.

Na my opinion o, before some people go come attack me tongue

the thought crossed my mind but he also got an A1 in maths and if you can do that then you can handle physics and the rest.

besides you don't expect the young man to leave what he has decided to pursue in his life to tackle science just to impress you? the science sef is not even that hard. nothing is that hard.
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by John07816: 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
i don't believe that result. undecidedi don't believe that result.
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by mezcri(m): 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
Here is one from Jos

Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by benji93: 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
MicroBox:
Some parent are not sensitive.... why putting very intelligent lad to Art/Commercial class what a waste.
Mathematics A1....
Bro, a display of excellence in subjects that are deeply rooted in the humanities does mean you will likely excel in science-related courses. and as am attero ffact mathematics, general maths specifically is not a science.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by ardeypearlz(f): 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
herzern:
Video of him sitting for all his papers without help or aidonblivit......

He may be a qenius......

But he will surely need help to make A1 all throuqh........

A1 in Literature....and at the same time....A1 in Maths....

Oqa....tell me anoda story

Believe it or not. It happens
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by islandmoon: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
Useless curriculum
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by benji93: 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
donogaga:
Impressive.

Same with this.
presentation national high school, sounds like one of those centers, how them they present the expo for there, na for board or na to pass round sheets. Na joke i dey oooo
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by Jessyjack(f): 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
those of you shouting the subjects are weak will still fail it woefully if asked to write them.... una no go ever celebrate better things... I smell jealousy as it took you years to pass your waec.....

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by princesweetman2(m): 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
mcyomi:
Defend ur result by murdering jamb

I WONDER Y U DONT SEE DEM IN COWBELL, NNPC AND LIKES ...

SOME EXPO THINGS .. NAMEAN
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by barcaboi(m): 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
amuokuko:
I am very sure where those figures re covering has "West African Expo Centre"

Bleaching and dyeing
I sure say when this guy go open bleaching Spa, even centre of yansh go dey respect his concoctions..
ask for guys like Ocholo Peter, Victor ogundipe (now a Reverend father) and u'll know it ain't jokes.....Franco has no history of expo centre and I know because I was the 4th set or so...more than 10yrs ago.....so give kudos man
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by ohenhen1: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
It is fake.
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by shegra58: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
bentlywills:
Nice one,
But Whch subject is dyeing n bleaching
make up artist should know better grin

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by herzern(m): 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nne5:

Because you got F9 in math tongue does not mean someone that had A1 cheated.
grin grin grin
Bad belle

Do yhu read my post at all??

If Yes??......

Then....Yhu have a meaqre level of reasoninq!..

Thank yhu!
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
bentlywills:
Nice one, But Whch subject is dyeing n bleaching
vocational subject, tinx hav changed, even civics nowadays?
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by benji93: 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
Meanwhile getting A1 in all of the subjects taken in a system such as this one does not make you a genius, it only tells that you have the potential. Wassce examination na pattern, it does not really teach you how to think.
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by pjsmart(m): 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
Malpractices has a limit. It can't produce a result such as this, even if u copy from the manuscript. This chap is definitely very brilliant

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by Elle277(f): 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
This is awesome!.. kudos!!!!
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by doll912(f): 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
My sister achieved same feat in 2014...
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by deboysben(m): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
herzern:
Video of him sitting for all his papers without help or aidonblivit......

He may be a qenius......

But he will surely need help to make A1 all throuqh........

A1 in Literature....and at the same time....A1 in Maths....

Oqa....tell me anoda story
u funny die can't stop laughing. U get point shaa
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by TheSCRYPT: 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
herbie27:
Why won't he have A1 parallel, with those weak subjects he wrote.

Congrat still. grin

Herbie, so you can hate too? You just broke my heart. cry
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by Akinz0126(m): 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
Anoda miracle centre candidate!!!i thought buhari said he's fighting corruption is this not also corruption?have seen about ten waec result now and they are all A1 parallel Chai naija I hail thee
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
if na so, why WAEC never announce em name come give am award?
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
baba fit don use dubz. he prolly did his waec in deliverance center.
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by frisky2good(m): 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
They are called "trade subjects".

begwong:

It's one of the options required by every candidate to sit for,animal husbandry is another example
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by Nne5: 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
herzern:

Do yhu read my post at all??

If Yes??......

Then....Yhu have a meaqre level of reasoninq!..

Thank yhu!
You just described You
You should reread my post before typing.

If you were as intelligent as you think you are you woulda known my post has some humor in it.
Sorry I quoted you anyway.
undecided

4 Likes

Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
TheSCRYPT:

Herbie, so you can hate too? You just broke my heart. cry
Is not hating. grin just feel he did easy subjects.

Check am na.
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by eitsei(m): 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
I'm thinking of retaking waec
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by YaksonFCA(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
Impressive. keep it up boy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 / Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship / "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.