Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,020 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. (63800 Views)

YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp / Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force / Mohammed Mustafa Cengiz Graduates As Best Student From Russian Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by TheSCRYPT: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
herbie27:
Is not hating. grin just feel he did easy subjects.

Check am na.

I would have agreed with you herbie, but...
The subjects were easy? Com'on woman, be fair. Lol.
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by maestroz: 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
Guy look like person wet dem dye.
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by maestroz: 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
Guy look like person wey dem don dye.no wonder he had A1. His calling is obvious.
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by good4love: 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
This remarkable feat can only be achieve in southwest!! Omo yoruba no dey fall hands grin
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
TheSCRYPT:

I would have agreed with you herbie, but...
The subjects were easy? Com'on woman, be fair. Lol.
Ok!, i give up.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
donlarbito:
Is a good result thou But I don't believe that 100% A1-mathematics
I wish him good luck
corrected
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by ujadonald: 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
bentlywills:
Nice one,
But Whch subject is dyeing n bleaching
They will be playing with ourpsycology thinking we are fools that is a mock result and as a matter of fact he had to cover the front page with his hands so we don't see it.... Anyway a result like that is possible i had something similar except for English i wonder a waec result without mathematics..

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by bigfrancis21: 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
Durandb3:
This result is just too much!

Which subject come be Dyeing and Bleaching? undecided undecided Hia, with the recent release of subjects in WAEC these days, one would one day be taking Sweeping and Dusting. cheesy
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by macjurek(m): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hi nice work and clear brilliancy ,i guess it is pure merit, Since it is a Catholic School, no cheating and photocopies..........
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by Globalhustler(m): 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
Photoshopped waec results are coming soon. Watch out!!
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by mynduu44: 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
ayoolanr:

Olodo!!!! Empty barrel oshi!! Show us your WAEC result, i doubt you even graduated from high school!!!!!

It's better to let someone think you are an Ediot than to open your mouth and prove it.
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by Kizzkizz(f): 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
See dem doubting Thomases and thomasess dem. Instead hail d boy welldone, dem dey dia dey find faults. Chai!!!!naija!!!
But all these dem whac subjects they r introducing I no understand ooo. There are better subjects na that are vocationally worthwhile. What d h us bleaching and dyeing or na d same tie and dye wey I sabi?
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by IdrisaHafi(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
Durandb3:
This result is just too much!
pls how can i get this dude contact, One Alhaji in my state promised that anybody who scored 9 A1 , i will sponsor him until he graduated with the gift of 500k pls help me contact that dude here is my number 08064783425
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by IdrisaHafi(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
[b][/b]pls how can i get this dude contact, One Alhaji in my state promised that anybody who scored 9 A1 , i will sponsor him until he graduated with the gift of 500k pls help me contact that dude here is my number 08064783425
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by Aplaudez(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
That was the school I finished from!
Kudus oyelami!
Holy Francis our father
We thy children come to thee!
Nice job!
#God_bless_st_Francis
Team_Catholic
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by jaz(m): 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
What subject combination us this one. Good results but funny subjects
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by jaz(m): 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
What subject combination is this one. Good results but funny subjects
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by DgreatINFINITY(m): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
The brainy ones are not yet born.........thumb's up for the dude
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by Vecto(m): 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
mcyomi:
Defend ur result by murdering jamb
What the? you do realize Jamb isn't *expo free*. You talk as if you were born yesterday.
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by Vecto(m): 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
mcyomi:
What the? you do realize Jamb isn't *expo free*. You talk as if you were born yesterday or probably not a Nigerian.
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by IdrisaHafi(m): 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
pls how can i get this dude contact, One Alhaji in my state promised that anybody who scored 9 A1 , i will sponsor him until he graduated with the gift of 500k pls help me contact that dude here is my number 08064783425
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by dotedote: 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
U are indirectly telling us about ur upbringing, educational background, I.Q, the folks you grew up with. As we called it back then "A1 Parallel" was and still is possible.
herzern:
Video of him sitting for all his papers without help or aidonblivit......

He may be a qenius......

But he will surely need help to make A1 all throuqh........

A1 in Literature....and at the same time....A1 in Maths....

Oqa....tell me anoda story
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by Mayorkay1(f): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
Wow! I love this!! I knew you will make it. Congrats dear.
Permit me to explain somethings pls. I'm sorry this might seem like an insult but itz not deliberate n I didnt mean it.
1st, d fact dat U didn't av A1 doesn't mean sum1 can't av it in waec.
That schl( Francco for short) was my schl and they condone no malpractice of any form. It still remain a schl that maintain her intergrity and standards alongside with few schls in Oyo.
See, I aint disputing d fact that there are miracle centers but still sum pple are just endowed intellectually, for eg, my own bro checked his result yesterday too and he had 6A1 including mathematics, further maths,phy,chem,bio,eng and has B3 in the remaining 3. This present guy too is a frnd's brother and I know both himself n his bro to be brilliant.
Pls stop making conclusions like that: simply rejoice wt the guy, that will be better and much appreciated.
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by Yalakalibari007: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
Guys just admit it.
It a one of a kind result.
All d best
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by bigiyaro(m): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
Durandb3:

The school is my Alma-mata. I'm sure it's not a special centre bro
please tell the stingy principal that at least, best students deserve to have their gifts/prizes wrapped in gift wrappings not in suya wrapping paper.
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by Skilme(m): 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
woww....keep it up bro
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by lailo: 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
Let him do sciences......
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by Longman6(m): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
Folks, I had six distinctions when I wrote WAEC(2010), and I believe it's actually possible for one to make A in all but my reservation are: when I got to the university I met folks with better results some of which were sent packing in their first year, some finished with a third class, I also observed during my service year in Edo state that most results are gotten through miracle centers, I even offered to coach some students for WAEC they simply told me " uncle don't worry they would help us" some students pay as much as 50k for WAEC registration.Don't get me wrong, I believe it is easy to get 9As in WAEC at least some folks abroad finished a Phd at the age of 22, but most of all the As we see are product of cheating.
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
mcyomi:
you are 99.9 percent ryt

Can you imagine 50+ percent got 5 + credits this year(am among though) while last year only 30 plus percent got 5+ credits.. See the difference

From all these external exams result (gce,neco, waec ,) and Jamb, only Jamb results is innocent.
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
mynduu44:

It's better to let someone think you are an Ediot than to open your mouth and prove it.

I know right? You should have kept your idiotic opinion to yourself before you typed the trash in the first place!!! See how f0olish you are? How can anyone "open your mouth" by typing? I knew it! Olodo rabata!!!
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by Tex42(m): 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
fistonati:
I think such this student is ready to study linguistics because of the number of language subjects he wrote

CONGRATS, I REJOICE
Me think he will be gunning for law when he'll seat for jamb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 / Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship / "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.