Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. (63749 Views)

YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp / Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force / Mohammed Mustafa Cengiz Graduates As Best Student From Russian Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by samazagudu(m): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
the result is good but to me it is not, because of the challenges
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
amuokuko:
I am very sure where those figures re covering has "West African Expo Centre"

Bleaching and dyeing
I sure say when this guy go open bleaching Spa, even centre of yansh go dey respect his concoctions..
man I can bet my whole life on it that it isn't an expo centre. its my school and their result are credible

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by simplyolat(m): 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
mtcheeeeeeew tomorrow you will here that's edited to trick a friend moreover the result was not seized
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by sade1994(f): 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
GasAndOilTheory:
OUTSTANDING.... i just hope you don't go running around trying to choose LAW as your career path.
There are better courses you could study with this
result.

Sincerely, can you list out other courses better than law. .? Please?
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by mrwiddy(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
donlarbito:
Is a good result thou But I don't believe that %100 A1-mathematics
I wish him good luck
smiles A1 in mathematics nd F9 in mathematics no difference xcept logistics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sermwell:
Which course is better than LAW? Respect yourself oo grin
I guess gas and oil.. lol
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by Annibiteye: 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
begwong:

It's one of the options required by every candidate to sit for,animal husbandry is another example
Yes, and they're referred to as 'Trade subjects'. The trade subjects are about twenty or thereabouts. Other trade subjects include data processing, painting and decoration, catering craft, barbing, garment making, photography etc
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by Sermwell(m): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
jeenah:

I guess gas and oil.. lol
As a prospective lawyer, I will tell you that oil and gas without LAW is useless! grin
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by rockyh(m): 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
Durandb3:
This result is just too much!
the rate at which A1 parallel results keep coming n the kind of graduates Nigeria produce. I think Waec is the foundation of all expo i
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by akejujoe(f): 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
Any product of saint Francis college I can definitely vouch for. The school management doesn't tolerate any form of examination malpractice. I 've heard of the story of a subject teacher who was sacked for entering the examination hall on the day of his subject.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by fineyemi(m): 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
Please ooo. i need the link on how to check waec result
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by Obetodielnano(m): 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
Magu Magu and cheating Result! Chai, God help Nigeria.
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by akpos2016: 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
A1 all through. Thank God. Let him keep it up.
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by stinggy(m): 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hehehehe I hail you my alma mata aye! "FRANCCO"

Not surprised though, we've always had it good without any form of 'help'
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by stinggy(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
akejujoe:
Any product of saint Francis college I can definitely vouch for. The school management doesn't tolerate any form of examination malpractice. I 've heard of the story of a subject teacher who was sacked for entering the examination hall on the day of his subject.
Very true...

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by missmeek: 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
no be like then you go dey do geography, biology, economics, food and nuts all to read history for uni. Kai!
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by thecuteone(m): 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
MicroBox:
Some parent are not sensitive.... why putting very intelligent lad to Art/Commercial class what a waste.
Mathematics A1....

and what if he was actually the one who personally decided to take up Art/Commercial which made him to excel so well... personally I see no waste here!!!
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by chrystalC(m): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
Seems so many folks got spotless waec results too.... my kid sis' roomie's yung sis got same too...

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by Abiako: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
Congratulations Emanuel, the senior girl of the school also recorded 9 A1 , library prefect 8 A1 1B3. More to follow
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by sonnie10: 12:04am On Aug 08, 2016
Wasted talent. This guy should have gone for pure and applied sciences.
Re: WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. by akinwale701(m): 7:28am On Aug 08, 2016
Umnnnnnn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Latest News About ASUU Strike Today / Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 / Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.