Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Our Children Will Continue To Wear Church Robes To School- CAN President, Ayokun - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Children Will Continue To Wear Church Robes To School- CAN President, Ayokun (37347 Views)

CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu / ‘onaiyekan, Mbang Want Ayokunle’s Inauguration As CAN President Scuttled’ / Supo Ayokunle Emerges As New CAN President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Children Will Continue To Wear Church Robes To School- CAN President, Ayokun by proprince(m): 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
Carry on my dear CAN president
they want to islamize the country by all means but it will never work

first was sharia law
second was the creation of islamic bank known as jaiz bank
now a stupiid state gov is legalising wearing of hijab to sch

i pity those Christians who are in support of this
if you dnt kno, this is how it all starts

1 Like

Re: Our Children Will Continue To Wear Church Robes To School- CAN President, Ayokun by vislabraye(m): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
emmyid:
Things I read everyday makes me hate Buhari and his bandwagon of zombies the more.

From the little I read I could tell this CAN president is not a weakling. He can stand and fight for us! #sayno2islamization

The funny thing is that most of the people in this forum insulting him are Christians as well. I like the guy. He's no zombie at all. Some of our big pastors have suddenly become quiet. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Our Children Will Continue To Wear Church Robes To School- CAN President, Ayokun by ham2real: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
when we are in school den we pray in Christian way for 4 day and 1 day in Muslim way and that is only on Friday, Muslim are not complain ,infact we all happy. now evrytin is politically incorrect and it killin the lov we have for each other. oga CAN make ur children were rope , make CELE wer sutalan
, the Muslim can not remove hijab
Re: Our Children Will Continue To Wear Church Robes To School- CAN President, Ayokun by billagreen(m): 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
What's this one saying all this silly politicians
Re: Our Children Will Continue To Wear Church Robes To School- CAN President, Ayokun by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
My fellow disciple of JESUS CHRIST.Don't be moved or distracted by the wicked. The Faith was waxing strong despite the threats at the time of the Apostles, it remained strong. The persecution which we Christians are facing today, was a prophecy in ACTS 14:22 "WE must through much tribulation enter into the Kingdom of GOD. REMAIN STRONG MY FELLOW CHRISTIANS FOR GOD HAS MADE THE PROMISE TO US. TO INHERIT HIS KINGDOM.
HAPPY SUNDAY
Re: Our Children Will Continue To Wear Church Robes To School- CAN President, Ayokun by lastmessenger: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
MKO4ever:

The same way Bible called David, Solomon, Abraham, you and I the son of God. can you just be reasonable?
I think am more reasonable than you who subscribe to a teaching by one who defiled a pedophile and one who promote premitive practices as a way to please a moon God
Re: Our Children Will Continue To Wear Church Robes To School- CAN President, Ayokun by BetaThings: 12:47am On Aug 08, 2016
Flyingngel:
U see what those religious fanatics have started doing to our educational system? Instead of them to take d government to court and ask for a total turn around of our schools or payment of teachers salary as at when due rather they went to ask of wearing hijab in school. Y was it call uniform if students will wear something contrary to d assign material and design. Let us take religion fanaticism far from our educational system especially d secondary and primary school.

Have you seen what female catholic youth corpers wear?
No, you haven't because Muslims don't care what Christians wear
But as soon as any right of Muslims is mentioned, Christians say they are under siege

Did you really think the issue of uniform was not considered by the Court?

Tell me one thing that Christians want that Muslims have blocked
Christians are seeking salvation through lying and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Our Children Will Continue To Wear Church Robes To School- CAN President, Ayokun by BetaThings: 12:51am On Aug 08, 2016
proprince:
Carry on my dear CAN president
they want to islamize the country by all means but it will never work

first was sharia law
second was the creation of islamic bank known as jaiz bank
now a stupiid state gov is legalising wearing of hijab to sch

i pity those Christians who are in support of this
if you dnt kno, this is how it all starts

How what starts?
Which can convert people more - a bank or a school?
Hijab was worn in this country before were grand parents were born
Did it islamise this country?
Has Islamic bank islamised this country?

Yet Christians arrange events to ensure Muslims are not able to attend Jumat service

1 Like

Re: Our Children Will Continue To Wear Church Robes To School- CAN President, Ayokun by BetaThings: 12:53am On Aug 08, 2016
vislabraye:

The funny thing is that most of the people in this forum insulting him are Christians as well. I like the guy. He's no zombie at all. Some of our big pastors have suddenly become quiet. embarassed

CAN president only needs to be fair and truthful
The power of a religious leader is not derived from tough talk or carrying arms (although Pope Urban did during the Crusades)
Re: Our Children Will Continue To Wear Church Robes To School- CAN President, Ayokun by BetaThings: 12:55am On Aug 08, 2016
proprince:

that is not dumb talk
he is saying the truth

How do Christian Children dress in Christians Schools
Or is anyone also stopping from wearing the Church robes in their Christian schools?
Re: Our Children Will Continue To Wear Church Robes To School- CAN President, Ayokun by Inifrank7(m): 1:01am On Aug 08, 2016
Kudos to you sir,I think radical disease need radical treatment also
Re: Our Children Will Continue To Wear Church Robes To School- CAN President, Ayokun by Empiree: 4:23am On Aug 08, 2016
Re: Our Children Will Continue To Wear Church Robes To School- CAN President, Ayokun by Eazie351(m): 6:35am On Aug 08, 2016
Very soon, they will start asking them to keep beards and wear tebleek** trousers....
Wait a minute, IF THE CURRICULUM SAYS JESUS IS NOT THE SON OF GOD (AND ALL THAT) WOULD THEY EXPECT A CHRISTIAN TO TEACH THAT
Re: Our Children Will Continue To Wear Church Robes To School- CAN President, Ayokun by Flyingngel(m): 6:45am On Aug 08, 2016
[quote author=BetaThings post=48290132]

Have you seen what female catholic youth corpers wear?
No, you haven't because Muslims don't care what Christians wear
But as soon as any right of Muslims is mentioned, Christians say they are under siege

Did you really think the issue of uniform was not considered by the Court?

Tell me one thing that Christians want that Muslims have blocked
Christians are seeking salvation through lying and propaganda

guy this is abt secondary school not university or NYSC. Higher institutions give everybody right to wear what ever he or she likes. Primary and secondary school shld wear d school authorize uniform irrespective of ur religious background. Pls don't bring religious way of dressing into our secondary schools. Let all d students there interact freely like it use to b. I only discuss d subject matter not insulting any religion like u r doing, am sure u r a kid: because they are d only people that like insulting other religions. Will d change of uniform compel govt to invest in education? What has Christian brought into secondary education that is against Moslems? Pls can u answer d last two questions?
Re: Our Children Will Continue To Wear Church Robes To School- CAN President, Ayokun by ernecy(m): 7:25am On Aug 08, 2016
Tolexander:
which faith is in being against wearing wearing hijab to school?

Religious practices should be cancelled in our Primary and secondary schools.
Don't use religion to segregate us!
I agree with you, religious studies should be cancelled in all school in Nigeria, but I doubt if this can ever happen especially in the Northern of our country. It's really sad, how religion has divided and pitched us against ourselves
Re: Our Children Will Continue To Wear Church Robes To School- CAN President, Ayokun by Blitzeee(m): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2016
Right on point sir, someone needs to represent the christian body in this manner. Let the people in power look at the details and respond as it applies
Re: Our Children Will Continue To Wear Church Robes To School- CAN President, Ayokun by jodavid(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
tolexy007:

am still searching for the portion in our sch curriculum that made hijab as part of our sch uniform
But I'd show you were in the Quran where wearing of hijab is a must...and the school curriculum is not against this stance.. So b4 you say rubbish, think.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thousands Storm Adeboye’s Crusade In Bauchi (Pictures) / "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel / Oshoffa In The Sky: Celestial Church Members Claim To See Their Founder (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.