Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

I Would Have Campaigned Massively For Iamkingzlee But.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Have Campaigned Massively For Iamkingzlee But.. (2423 Views)

A Piece Of Advice To Iamkingzlee / An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee / My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Would Have Campaigned Massively For Iamkingzlee But.. by naijaboiy: 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
sexxydiva:
cheesycheesycheesy

Lmao. I have never denied my identify btw, i uploaded my pix some minutes ago.
Cool then.

I'm just telling you in case you think you were hiding behind an unknown moniker to troll on me.

It's not hard to come back at you and you know that.

Cheers once again. smiley
Re: I Would Have Campaigned Massively For Iamkingzlee But.. by SalomonKane: 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
izzou:
I thought the contest had ended

Descendants of orubebe don appear grin

Iamkingzlee is still the mvp

It's a matter of opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Converted Commercial Sex Worker Weds In Port Harcourt / To Clear All Doubts / The Right Words To Woo A Girl With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.