Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). (2510 Views)

MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; As Long As I Am Alive Awon Weyrey Will Never Produce / An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee / Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by DAVIYJONESS: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
ladies and gentlemen my name is daviyjones I am the man of list ,I created a thread last week about some things I believed are true but people said I was trying to defame Iamkingzlee I received many messages to apologise.

here it is :

iamkingzlee I apologise, but let me tell you why I created that thread ,awon weyrey group has been producing mr nairaland winner and runner up for many years example twaci , tomfrench, naijaboiy and now lanicky . last year you contested you are not strong like this because you are not in awon weyrey group.

please forgive me and goodluck , if you win and fynestboi did not please don't be a mr nairaland for the money and fame only but contribute to nairaland , we only notice you when mr nairaland is trending , you don't post or create thread but started doing it after you entered mr nairaland.

good luck again I wish you well
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by paragon40(m): 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
Awan weyrey Group oya egbori wole bi shorki
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by RobinHez(m): 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
Awon weyrey.... House of Knights, and the other cult groups on Nairaland... Make una continue o... tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
DUMB

1 Like

Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by DAVIYJONESS: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
DUMB
we know you are dumb
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
Warriisdis ? angry

So much drama in this kind of contest! This is solo tiring.

Can't we all juz fun?
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:

we know you are dumb
world class dumb.

1 Like

Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
undecided *in falz voice* Dumb Dumber Dumbest!! *spits on thread*

7 Likes

Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by DAVIYJONESS: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided *in falz voice* Dumb Dumber Dumbest!! *spits on thread*

dumb dumb how are you
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by DAVIYJONESS: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Warriisdis ? angry

So much drama in this kind of contest! This is solo tiring.
Can't we all juz fun?
go to jokes section
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
undecided the dumbest of them all, how u dey
DAVIYJONESS:

dumb dumb how are you

3 Likes

Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by DAVIYJONESS: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
i am a world class dumb.
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by ritababe(f): 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:
ladies and gentlemen my name is daviyjones I am the man of list ,I created a thread last week about some things I believed are true but people said I was trying to defame Iamkingzlee I received many messages to apologise.

here it is :

iamkingzlee I apologise, but let me tell you why I created that thread ,awon weyrey group has been producing mr nairaland winner and runner up for many years example twaci , tomfrench, naijaboiy and now lanicky . last year you contested you are not strong like this because you are not in awon weyrey group.

please forgive me and goodluck , if you win and fynestboi did not please don't be a mr nairaland for the money and fame only but contribute to nairaland , we only notice you when mr nairaland is trending , you don't post or create thread but started doing it after you entered mr nairaland.

good luck again I wish you well

what's your point undecided

1 Like

Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by DAVIYJONESS: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided the dumbest of them all, how u dey

you black ape dumb fool
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
[quote author=DAVIYJONESS post=47435545][/quote]universal dumb.

1 Like

Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by vicstar(m): 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
• • • • • Mtcheeew lipsrsealed

Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by DAVIYJONESS: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
ritababe:

what's your point undecided
are you dumb ? you don't understand simple English

1 Like

Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by KnightRod(m): 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
undecided okay..
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by DAVIYJONESS: 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
universal dumb.
keep dumbing yourself

1 Like

Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
undecided [size=30pt]*YAWNS*[/size]
DAVIYJONESS:

you black ape dumb fool
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by DAVIYJONESS: 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided [size=30pt]*YAWNS*[/size]

your royal dumbness
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by peeparty(m): 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
iamkingzlee nso anam iwang Amie
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by larabae13(f): 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
Oh ok
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by IamLEGEND1: 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by ronald4ever(m): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
Please refrain from making it seem as if iamkingzlee popularity, worthiness and merits to the throne is based on his affiliations to any group. The are gazillions of forumites like myself who has no allegiance to any group or syndicates backing his candidacy. Kingsley stands for everybody and belongs to nobody or group so I beseech on you to desist from parading false information.

Iamkingzlee for Mr. Nairaland, please join us let's crown the King and be part of his inevitable epoch victory.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by DAVIYJONESS: 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
ronald4ever:
Please refrain from making it seem as if iamkingzlee popularity, worthiness and merits to the throne is based on his affiliations to any group. The are gazillions of forumites like myself who has no allegiance to any group or syndicates backing his candidacy. Kingsley stands for everybody and belongs to nobody or group so I beseech on you to desist from parading false information.

Iamkingzlee for Mr. Nairaland, please join us let's crown the King and be part of his inevitable epoch victory.

ok let him come and tell us if he is not a candidate of awon weyrey group. where were you last year when he contested ?

who know him before the contest , we know fynestboi vizkiz KINGinVAHALA etc

all members of awon weyrey group is campaigning for him. he is their candidate,if he wins it is yet again a winner from awon weyrey group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by ritababe(f): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:
are you dumb ? you don't understand simple English
no I don't, can u make me understand?
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by DAVIYJONESS: 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
ritababe:

no I don't, can u make me understand?

I apologise to your contestant.
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
RobinHez:
Awon weyrey.... House of Knights, and the other cult groups on Nairaland... Make una continue o... tongue
Alright, In the spirit of that, I say we create our own cult.

We can name ourselves FOOFer Minds. wink

1 Like

Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by RobinHez(m): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
Teempakguy:
Alright, In the spirit of that, I say we create our own cult.

We can name ourselves FOOFer Minds. wink

Go back to ur argument on God's promises.... I will be no part of any cult. tongue
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
RobinHez:

Go back to ur argument on God's promises.... I will be no part of any cult. tongue
What happens in the religion section stays there. angry

Alright, I promise if we form a cult, It'll be great. If we can get Johnydon to join, we'd be the smartest cult ever in nairaland. we'd conquer, get all the girls, win all the competitions, get all the cash . . . we'd be the big jamz, bro.

We'd be explosive, man. cool cool

Now, Quit being such a meghan trainor and lemme hear the resounding yes. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
nice one....abeg make u na no forget my signature.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy need ur support THAnks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Someone Sent This To Me On 'whatsapp' & Could Save A Female Life / Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind / why we cum so fast !!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.