Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Why Do Girls Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Cheat? (2202 Views)

Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat / The Reasons Why Some Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... / Why Do Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Cheat? by Peterwilliams(m): 5:30am On Sep 23, 2009
Why do girls cheat?
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by natashi: 6:03am On Sep 23, 2009
I believe girls cheat as a sign that there is something wrong in the relationship, there is something missing and they are trying to fill it, but this is not an excuse because cheating is a cowards way out of being an adult. Most women who cheat are to scared to sit down and talk with there mate. Also, most cheats have the grass is greener on the other side mentality, but they are to scared to committ to the other dude and wants to keep you around as a back up choice just in case it doesnt work, its really stupid.
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by 190: 6:23am On Sep 23, 2009
^^ Nut enuf

dnt u cheat on ur BF for hobby sport

dont lie

dont u
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 23, 2009
Thats a cheap question.cheating is in their blood.they are alway born with it.No girl will say she hasn't cheat before.NO ONE.
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by natashi: 6:56am On Sep 23, 2009
nahh never cheated, but probably because I got cheated on once and it broke my heart. I would have just rather the guy told me he didn't want to be with me anymore, So I treat people the way I want to be treated and I owe the person I am with a phone call saying its over no matter how hard.
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 23, 2009
natashi:

nahh never cheated, but probably because I got cheated on once and it broke my heart. I would have just rather the guy told me he didn't want to be with me anymore,  So I treat people the way I want to be treated and I owe the person I am with a phone call saying its over no matter how hard.
hmmm i believe you ironically.
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by iice(f): 8:40am On Sep 23, 2009
yorke:

Thats a cheap question.cheating is in their blood.they are alway born with it.No girl will say she hasn't cheat before.NO ONE.

Speak for the girls you grew up with jare.

No one is born with cheating syndrome
People just lack control/will/honor and some just enjoy deceit and all that jazz grin
Some are greedy and some are just scared
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by sexyLeamon(f): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2009
yorke:

how dumb undecided @poster, Why do guys cheat?
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2009
why do we keep repeating the same topics.this section is just as boring and repetitive as gossip girl.FYI: F^ck u if sensitive over this.also everyone cheats regardless of their sex. tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by Gabry(f): 9:05am On Sep 23, 2009
Girls cheat in order to get what they want (at least they think they can get what they want but in the end, greed will always lead them to nowhere) and this applies to boys as well wink
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2009
iice:

No one is born with cheating syndrome
People just lack control/will/honor and some just enjoy deceit and all that jazz grin
Some are greedy and some are just scared

True!
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by Rosabelle(f): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2009
Girls cheat for the same reason men cheat. Cos they want to and like iice said, they just lack selfcontrol. Theres no mystery to this whole cheating thing. Ive learnt if someone cheats on you, dump them, cos they aint worth it, and theres a 70% chance they'l cheat again.
Dont hang around long enough to find out. Dump' em.
Theres always someone out there who'l treat you better. So dont sweat it. Move on.
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by Izyboro: 9:23am On Sep 23, 2009
Girl cheat mostly when love is absent and also this may also due to the way their guy treat them in the relationship which include dating or sleeping with other girls outside the relation. As a way of paying the guy back to always like to cheat on this man.
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by iykedare(m): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2009
girls cheat cos they grew up seeing their mum cheat.u cant blame them.
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by AIRMARSHA: 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2009
for one zillion and one reasons.
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by AniLee(f): 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2009
pc guru:

why do we keep repeating the same topics.this section is just as boring and repetitive as gossip girl.FYI: F^ck u if sensitive over this.also everyone cheats regardless of their sex. tongue

tell me about it!, same topics over n over !!! eish, it just becomes one boring cycle neh

sexyLeamon:

how dumb undecided @poster, Why do guys cheat?

cudnt have said it better than that!
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2009
The same reason why guys cheat, the grass is always greener at the other end.
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by MissyB1(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2009
yorke:

iice:

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by biola44: 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2009
not all cheat!
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by Peterwilliams(m): 8:10am On Sep 24, 2009
Thank guys
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by HarryPotter1(m): 8:32am On Sep 24, 2009
look every body is born wit the cheating nature.so no nid of asking cos if we are truthfull 2 ourselves,you will find out dat we all hve cheated and fallen short of the glory of love. cool
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by baybbootz(f): 8:46am On Sep 24, 2009
why do gurls cheat?
why do babys cry?
why do men lie?
why z there nyt n day?
why am i posting dis?

some things r jus left answered kuz thyre jus natural.
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by julianH(m): 9:02am On Sep 24, 2009
Cheating in relationship is not one sided - men and women cheat.

And for reasons for this?

(1) Money.
(2) Complex.
(3) Wanting to belong (Others do it why shouldnt i?).
(4) Just for the sake of it.
(5) Sexual Pleasure (as to them one partner is not enough)
(6) Spiritual Attack.
(7) Gross warewardness.
(cool To be regarded as happening guy/gal.
(9) To get back at their partner
(10) Past experience (showed that "faithfulness" no dey pay)
(11) Lack of fulfilment in their present relationship.
(12) Cowardice
(13) Feel the taste of others.
(14) To make their partners jealous
(15) To prove that they are "attractive" to the opposite sex

I COULD GO ON AND ON, the list is endless.

Cheating in relationship is not one sided - men and women cheat.
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by sweetpie23: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2009
for reasons I don't know undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by puskin: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2009
. . . . . . .because they've seen a bigger and better KOKO. wink wink
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by 190: 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2009
na wa

wahala undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by mamagee6(f): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2009
The same reason why some men cheat.
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2009
they like to have a feel of evry experience
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by koolchicco: 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2009
biola44:

not all cheat!

99% atleast.
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2009
because you are not good on bed, ask the good guys and they will tell you the girls keep coming back even when d guyz dont want them. a friend use to say. a girl only needs to be taken out once. if u had to take her out b4 u sleep with her again, that means you are not good on bed. he said the girls always comeback with food stuff and other stuff so they can be bang
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by koolchicco: 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2009
mubowa:

because you are not good on bed, ask the good guys and they will tell you the girls keep coming back even when d guyz dont want them. a friend use to say. a girl only needs to be taken out once.  if u had to take her out b4 u sleep with her again, that means you are not good on bed.  he said the girls always comeback with food stuff and other stuff so they can be bang

I totally agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! grin
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? by chidipupay(m): 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2009
mubowa:

because you are not good on bed, ask the good guys and they will tell you the girls keep coming back even when d guyz dont want them. a friend use to say. a girl only needs to be taken out once. if u had to take her out b4 u sleep with her again, that means you are not good on bed. he said the girls always comeback with food stuff and other stuff so they can be bang

Then i bet u the girl has no dignity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating Your Ex-girlfriend's Sister. / Modern Issues And Modern Women. / What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.