Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? (4566 Views)

Marrying As Virgins: Does It Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? / She's 17 And I'm 30; Do I Stand A Chance With Her? / Do I Still Stand A Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by heritage00(m): 8:50am On Sep 23, 2009
My elder sister is a Virgin (According to her) grin she is keeping it because she believes remaining a virgin will make her marriage a success one, Is this really true ? please someone should enlighten me, thanks

1 Like

Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by rexertea(m): 8:58am On Sep 23, 2009
heritage00:

My elder sister is a Virgin (According to her) grin she is keeping it because she believes remaining a virgin will make her marriage a success one, Is this really true ? please someone should enlighten me, thanks

Yes, she may be right. at least in the sense that men, some men look to have a virgin woman as their wives because men view that virgin woman are more trustworthy and committed to a relationship, even though these men may have had several relationships in the run up. But that doesn't make a difference. Virgin woman are generally shy and therefore liked by men.

1 Like

Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by Gabry(f): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2009
This is nonsense.

If you are a virgin but your attitude sucks to your husband, whats the point? Everyone has a limit when it comes to behaviours
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2009
heritage00:

My elder sister is a Virgin (According to her)  grin she is keeping it because she believes remaining a virgin will make her marriage a success one, Is this really true ? please someone should enlighten me, thanks

ReallY?  grin

then maybe she's got a lot to learn about men if she thinks, this alone is gonna keep her man in!
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by rexertea(m): 9:16am On Sep 23, 2009
Gabry:

This is nonsense.

If you are a virgin but your attitude sucks to your husband, whats the point? Everyone has a limit when it comes to behaviours
Being a virgin gives you an advantage, it doesn't mean that you have an unbearable attitude and your husband would take it just because you are a virgin.
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by DeepSoul(f): 9:27am On Sep 23, 2009
I can think of only one advantage of being a virgin till marriage - The GOD factor

I know someone who was a virgin till she was about 25 and finally lost it.

She's getting married really soon (next month) but is sleeping around with another man who happens 2 be married!

I know plenty "non-virgins" who have a greater sense of what being morally upright really is.

Infact all the virgins I know have issues, charcter-wise.
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by Gabry(f): 9:28am On Sep 23, 2009
rexertea:

Being a virgin gives you an advantage, it doesn't mean that you have an unbearable attitude and your husband would take it just because you are a virgin.

I mean what if her personality sucks? Some people change after marriage ooo. . . . . Like my cousin's wife! she was a virgin and he married her and all and suddenly she just changed. Now they are going through a divorce. . .

So I say virgin or no virgin, it does not guarantee anything in your relationship
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by rexertea(m): 9:33am On Sep 23, 2009
Gabry:

I mean what if her personality sucks? Some people change after marriage ooo. . . . . Like my cousin's wife! she was a virgin and he married her and all and suddenly she just changed. Now they are going through a divorce. . .

So I say virgin or no virgin, it does not guarantee anything in your relationship

there is no guarantee of life and how could you guarantee a marriage to work out positively. What I said is being a virgin only gives an advantage to men. It may not be to every men. why are you taking it too personally? For me, even if the woman is not virgin , it's OK. I don't mind.
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by olanajim(m): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2009
Being a virgin does not make you a better wife or husband, but it can make you an easy catch. That ends there.

Dont forget there is no single woman but was once a virgin with the same belief. Men, dont look at virginity once it is lost. They look at you. If you are good, and your man is good, it willwork out whether you are a virgin or not. Btw, did the lady find out if the would be husband is also a virgin? If he is not, what make him better than others? And what become of the lady she defiled?
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by julianH(m): 10:36am On Sep 23, 2009
Your sister can be 100 virgins put together and still will not make good wife.

Ones virginity does not have anything to do with success in marriage.
Success in marriage like every other human endeavours require determination, purposefulness, "stickability", sacrifices, patience, tolerant etc.

MARRIAGE IS NOT ALL ABOUT SEX.

For men who are looking for virgins to marry, are you still virgins?

Remember that you can never eat your cake and have it: As you go about f***** other chicks,
other guys are also f***** your wife to be!

THose girls you have f***ed, who are you leaving them for?!!!!!! grin
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by iykedare(m): 11:06am On Sep 23, 2009
heritage00:

and u have sold ur own cos of meat pie and pure water or is it because of 100 naira recharge card?
Deep Soul:

I can think of only one advantage of being a virgin till marriage - The GOD factor

I know someone who was a virgin till she was about 25 and finally lost it.

She's getting married really soon (next month) but is sleeping around with another man who happens 2 be married!

I know plenty "non-virgins" who have a greater sense of what being morally upright really is.

Infact all the virgins I know have issues, charcter-wise.

issues?
are u jealous of them?the fact that they are virgins doesnt mean that they are perfect rather it means that they have got integrity which u dont have.
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2009
iykedare:

and u have sold your own cos of meat pie and pure water or is it because of 100 naira recharge card?
issues?
are u jealous of them?the fact that they are virgins doesnt mean that they are perfect rather it means that they have got integrity which u dont have.

Here comes the virginity campaigner. And of course, he is not even a virgin himself. Una see hypocrisy.
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by vanitty: 11:16am On Sep 23, 2009
Yep!
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2009
vanitty:

Yep!

But unfortunately your vanity won't do your good.
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by vanitty: 11:19am On Sep 23, 2009
^ Try and make sense
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2009
vanitty:

^ Try and make sense

Try and wake up.
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by 55gal(m): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2009
Being a virgin  until marriage is good,but that is not all,CHARACTER is very important too.
most importantly God expect us to stay away from fornication,but the human factor
is always there.It takes the grace of God to stay from sex before marriage,
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by vanitty: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2009
Michellin, you are not well versed to have an intelligent conversation are you?

Poster I was just been sarcastic jor, been a virgin is good and all but you just have to hope and pray for a good man - that will improve your chances of a successful marriage
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by LordReed(m): 11:27am On Sep 23, 2009
julian_H:

Remember that you can never eat your cake and have it: As you go about f***** other chicks,
other guys are also f***** your wife to be!

THose girls you have f***ed, who are you leaving them for?!!!!!! grin

Abi o! Help me ask dem!
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by iykedare(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2009
guys what are we talking abt.call a spade a spade.

most virgins would certainly make better wives than non virgins.to be a virgin is not easy in d world we live in and so they deserve more respect.

michelin,u were born a virgin but u didnt value it but sold it off so why are u bblabbing.

have a question for u?can a new cloth be as new as an old cloth.?nay
55gal:

Being a virgin until marriage is good,but that is not all,CHARACTER is very important too.
most importantly God expect us to stay away from fornication,but the human factor
is always there.It takes the grace of God to stay from sex before marriage,

thank u jor.
vanitty:

Michellin, you are not well versed to have an intelligent conversation are you?

Poster I was just been sarcastic jor, been a virgin is good and all but you just have to hope and pray for a good man - that will improve your chances of a successful marriage

thank u too.correct person

@michelin,did anyone force u to sell ur virginty?
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by AIRMARSHA: 11:42am On Sep 23, 2009
very true.
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by shooze: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2009
To all the men looking for virgin wives hope you guys too are virgins oh
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2009
iykedare:

most virgins would certainly make better wives than non virgins.to be a virgin is not easy in d world we live in and so they deserve more respect.

michelin,u were born a virgin but u didnt value it but sold it off so why are u bblabbing.

thank u jor.

@michelin,did anyone force u to sell your virginty?

Did anyone also force your mum to sell hers? Each time you appoint a topic with a mysoginistic mindset, remember you have sisters and a mother and other female relatives.  undecided

@vanitty

I was just playing with your username "vanity". It was meant to be a sarcastic comment but I can see you weren't smart enough to get my grift.
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by boy1(m): 11:58am On Sep 23, 2009
iykedare:

thank u jor.

@michelin,did anyone force u to sell your virginty?

There's no guarantee. . ."people change". . .and when they do--na "catastrophe".
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by iykedare(m): 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2009
shooze:

To all the men looking for virgin wives hope you guys too are virgins oh

its not a bad thing to buy new clothes instead of going for bend down pick.

michelin89:

Did anyone also force your mum to sell hers? Each time you appoint a topic with a mysoginistic mindset, remember you have sisters and a mother and other female relatives. undecided

my mum was a virgin b4 until she got married at the age of 23.

u,michelin,i sure say enough guys don chop ur meat finsh.what do u have left for ur husband.
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2009
iykedare:

my mum was a virgin b4 until she got married at the age of 23.

u,michelin,i sure say enough guys don chop your meat finsh.what do u have left for your husband.

A whole lot dear. You'll be a testimony of my successful relationship. wink
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by shooze: 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2009
iykedare link=topic=327404.msg4595721#msg4595721 date=1253704036]

but some new clothes no dey fit like bend down pick especially jeans as another person  for don use yansh expand am well before you buy cool cool
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by hbabe(f): 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2009
@ topic

Being a virgin does not guarantee a successful marriage. There are other qualities needed like patience, understanding, endurance, mutual respect etc.

If NLers think it is a criteria then I (a non-virgin) should start get a lawyer for a my future divorce from my upcoming marriage. sad sad
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by iykedare(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2009
hbabe:

@ topic

Being a virgin does not guarantee a successful marriage. There are other qualities needed like patience, understanding, endurance, mutual respect etc.

If NLers think it is a criteria then I (a non-virgin) should start get a lawyer for a my future divorce from my upcoming marriage. sad sad
no is saying that.all things being equal,virgins are better( 100 times) than non virgins for marriage.do u even need to ask?
shooze:

iykedare link=topic=327404.msg4595721#msg4595721 date=1253704036]

but some new clothes no dey fit like bend down pick especially jeans as another person for don use yansh expand am well before you buy cool cool

lmao.guy u wan kill me wit laugh.nice illustration
michelin89:

A whole lot dear. You'll be a testimony of my successful relationship. wink

i pray for that too.1 lst advice.keep the remaining meat for him.at least half meat (that is, if it is up to half o)is better than none.
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by ebila(m): 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2009
hbabe:

@ topic

Like h-babe rightly mention,being a virgin ain't any guarantee to a successful marriage.Marriage like a sweet,sumptuous meal,has a list of ingredients n if those ingredients r not there,virginity would be just like any other worthless attribute. undecided
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by zignor(m): 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2009
which virgin are we talking about here? sad angry

Is it a so- called virgins that has been fingered day in-day out? sad angry
OR
artficial virgins? sad angry

virgin ko atlantic virgin ni angry sad
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by Allta(m): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2009
Seriously, do you still find virgins getting married these days? Maybe those under-25 sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. / Guys Lets Pick Hair Styles For Our Wives And Gfs Ths Weekend (pics) / Five Reasons Why Anambra Men prefer Marrying From Their State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.