Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Let Me Begin, Let Me End - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Me Begin, Let Me End (3146 Views)

Goodnight Nl: Let Me End This Name With This Fruit / Let Me Leak My N.udes Here / My Neighbour’s Loud Sex Won’t Let Me Sleep At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Begin, Let Me End by vizkiz: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
Thank you. Muchas gracias... Thank you so much. cheesy
I mean, wow, this is amazing. Thank you all.

LET ME BEGIN, LET ME END. smiley

You know, we started this great effort on a sunny morning of beautiful day. And campaigns , interviews, many opponents and later, because of you, here we are.

Forum contests, you know, can be bruising clashes of ideas and arguments and a lot of you already have witnessed that but you set the agenda, you decided on what matters in the choice of who becomes the face in all this contest.

Thank you for opening up your minds and your hearts, for seeing the possibility of what we could do together for this great forum and for the wonderful people in here. I am profoundly grateful to all of you for giving me the benefit of a doubt considering the whole controversies.

Everything I’ve seen over the last few years and indeed during this contest campaign has proved once again that this is a gathering of youths with unrivalled skills and creativity , youths with such good humour and such great compassion, and I’m convinced that if we draw on all of this then we can take this country to a new level.

You know, from the strict guys to the mild ladies, from a Musa to Akinyemi to Chukwudi, from a Southerner to Northerner, from the funniest threads to breathtaking comments, I’ve met people whose faces and stories I will never forget. I gained friends and lost friends, I learnt some lessons and disregarded some as well.

Some of you who were with me in this right from the onset, You taught me, You tested me. And you shared with me your challenges and concerns about other certain things.

To those of you who worked so hard and never lost faith, even in the toughest times, I offer you my undying gratitude. I want to thank all of the people who started volunteering with me from the very beginning. You did everything necessary to bring us to this point.

And today, I want to thank the numerous voters who turned up the minute the polls opened at 10:00 a.m. and didn’t stop until the last voter left the thread. You made a difference in this race, and I’m very grateful to you.

I, am just overwhelmed by the kindness and support that I’ve been given.
Thank you, thank you, realmente me apreciar su bondad

"Utmost gratitude to these wonderful people who were with me all through, some left at some point, others didn't have room for much sacrifice, but I love you all, and God bless you"

Confistified
Kelvin
Dollyjoy
1one
Ivyy
Annie
Alberto2k
Juhan
Makydebbie
Qhutetomsel
Omavik
Iykekelvins
Iamdino
Milonis
MzPecs
Vicstar
FinestPINACLE
ErnieSmallzz
GloryIsaac
Cherlene
Sherlock_Holmes
Cbeatz
Handsam
RoyalBlak007
3nerst
HateU2
Nikkita
Jaycool18
PeachyP
Lsofdk
Olihilistic
Hadez

Wouldn't have done it without you guys cool

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by wristbangle: 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
Congrats bro. U did well in the contest.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by vizkiz: 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
Thanks guys....
Mediapace SweetieConstie peeparty lanicky barackodam ellacute45 olaglamour Spama olihilistic Barackmeringo Obiorathesubtle adewumiopeyemi STFUareyouG0d juhan iceberylin Smellymouth mrvocalprowess Marcelinho GloryIsaac bharkarh sirjakez lakesidepapa skarlett MzPecs BizBloke sobastical Loyalblak007 JeffreyJamez Adebaba1 Taeewo mhiz ebony2011 Bleepyou KingCheezyPuff horlamelekan Airborne02 emekakelvin kennyman2000 Donpizzle Misskaycee21 DECOtech Thukzee01 Donlino columbus007 prodiG Lordtrillion rotexteymie Nelsizzy twinskenny BrainnewsNg kingphilip sexychocho Cutezt georjay ediko5 slyIsaac IamDino SelensePapa7 RoyalBlak007 timidapsin dhtml18 mstik donjayzi kramfonos Ahmed4002 MuhammaduBuhari N1one Juliaann Dezzx osymerga eitsei MzDesire abiolert Dezolo OdikwaRisky Ada9103 CARLOSZ sydneyboss afriboy18 chimoskyg paragon40 KnightRod oladosuphemmy Jaycool18 Mintayo ennyscongy Isaacmacdon prettythicksme hrykanu231 grayline nigmarelli Udmaster ErepaTV bibijay123 warlei Edwardhead crotonite photoshoot FrancisTony amareto Omolola1 yungcheda Dongata cassyrooy vivaciouzz IsThisChange frostland afuye Wizdray skylowlow Mcweber ambassadorgozie Sirmuel1 Atk01 Jarizod sammyscholar mylesJ mzhorlah Countrygirl DONSMITH123 Glock8 Sexytemi tundesto selvad cherrybrown henrylowe devilmaycry Franchise21 Donpoker9 Deejavuu bobojoshua 2el kurt09 qhutetomsel Iykekelvins Laveda santanamimi mjswthrt Airstan Kaldakinn Onyi42 fairlyusedpant emmadejust papindinho Erickthewreck seighapaul druxy otokx safarigirl PasD Adonis3 hringbraut moststylish Yungwhy johnjon Ododoeye0020 dgalon Oyimeoyimemua stiflerdrug Surfboard amuokuko 4kings potbelly VillageGOAT Adeyinka1758 tumababa halldoran iebanehita oladele97 Oyimeoyimemua ritababe Alki Emmaculate20 alist ndaman25 Chigorkizz Temitope012 Cheriepet tattesco hresso dasanchez1 elov scooby12 AirSultan julchi Ezennaemeka1 freshness2020 Donpoker9 Sleekyshuga Ivyy missstella Akynzodeighbour andyjagga stanleykoko nikkypearl kaziblake Fit2Rule jerryism Classcaptain chemashie yamandegg Kassidy90 MrTemple cokegee Femiyanda ifeomaekol eherbal Adudavidlee weyabcom dannyben5 psalmsonovic Mrtolotolo mcdreeezy jamalnation unitysheart ginajet DrtroubleM ronald4lif roolnaado elrony stephliet Lolostical12 Kolade354 Debbywills Jacksonville chrisley024 OluwatoyinIS Simitrendy rosy4u JigsawKillah weyab annnikky AmazingAngel myfantasies RedCapChief bukkylicious donkross1 HateU2 bless2tom Nikita1 McBrooklyn onstelly GBR1 dollyjoy damilareoye hrhobi1 babajeje123 jamex93 Kyase sisiklara3 Neyoor Kenneth10110 Trendin ShaqFu Tpappie homesteady kwencypresh Claroo Mrbigman1 Cammo Boring Aybee92 sunday478 W3irDo CarrotAndStick falconey 3RNEST Berlyn Sehindemi handsam JohnieWalker Maxi112 Wrongturn adahgold petux Lsofdk Jason21 sinizia ErnieSmallzz Opistorincos Natotogokillme Kanyol ichommy ayanbaba2 dudesexy1111 ionsman Giyerte Babysho Cbeatz kfrosh iboroski adeh39 Twaci MUVA asitis752 ogo4god SPERM Mathicks SyndicatesMedia SlimAdenike Sultanchidi Rukkydelta Baddestguyp Vocalwalls HaneefahRN seunwen2 Branzy Kherry sarewole HomoSapiien Aminat508 Enoquin TheFLIRT egedege1 FrancisDiote allytinted Hardheolar Quivarious Nikapetrelli alberto2k suzan404 maxwell767 xynerise Specialbaby Meklex 2SWT sicobamty2 esosuo2 davide470 Funkybabee obontami Naijaboiy joshuamoses101 unuane1 anthney87 Mariopgomery Section8 Yuneehk ojaydedon WOCKHARDI YourNemesis Marlvin pweetychyka nikkyshyne Otses Cherlene Gflat Elband TheAziz balancediet goodluckar Gladyys Goodfornothing sensimilaa Dayo4real12 akunjohn Caringguy chi4ik4 Nikapetrelli

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
I vote for vizkiz again...

Cc: NLJEGA angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by kossyablaze(m): 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
cool I c u
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by vizkiz: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
Muchas gracias

papinx soladnet14, Divineluv14 SAINTSAMURAI uyisteven GBAGAAUN, redgem, Omotayor123 hopsydboi kr0ne saxwizard falcon01 slimmyjimmy dopeJemi imagrg suxes2005 fam24 fuckyouhard optional1 calebify1 senibo1 davbravo Adisa89 larabae13 Fratello DeMekus buskie13 piperson dagr8 Braintouch EniKay1 rummeh MissMorayo rosalieene BabaOneChance KrystalConnect Adeyeancah gifttracy dadaijboy sharpk007 glimpse33 handie Mucokey advania oz4real83 Teempakguy rafeelly Tinydick phensbassey AriDsexy Obere4u Eddodoh, BIGkoboko, RapAcme

1 Like

Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by kossyablaze(m): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
A
A is for Apple na
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by obiorathesubtle: 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
cool Real Nigga!!

You did well bro.. You did!

1 Like

Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by sexxydiva(f): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
It was nice working with you all @ Team Vizkizsmiley

Congratulation once again, you all are winners.kiss

3 Likes

Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
kiss kiss
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
You tried dear
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
cool cool cool cool
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by KnightRod(m): 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
Working with you was a cruise sir. Thank you for accepting me, I wouldn't have asked for any better. More milestones are yet unachieved, strive and don't relent! You're on a limitless sojourn from here on out. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by Mediapace: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
How far oga VIZ?
vizkiz:
Thanks guys....
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by Cbeatz(m): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
itz was an honour working with you.....from the beginning when you said to me,smellymouth,obiorathesubtle and i think saintsamuraii that u were gonna contest.....i knew where i was gonna set my camp and i never regret setting my camp with u bruh.....na only the start of great tinz be diz....beta wey pass this levelz go still show for all of us in #team vizkiz.....one love

1 Like

Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by FreshBoiy(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
Congrats! cool cool
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by photoshoot(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
Weldone egbon...
Congrats...
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by SweetieConstie(f): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
Congratulations! It's not easy... You tried!
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by ivyy(f): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
Team vizkiz you guys did great. cheesy
Congrats dear. smiley

1 Like

Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by PeachyP(f): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
Good job viz kiss
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
Well done wasey. Congratulations!

Ivyy gerarahia mehnnn undecided
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
On Behalf of Benin People's Republic I Alki the Baba Oghe Evbo Congratulates ViZKiZ on This Great Occasion.

It Was Nice Campaigning for you,
No Regrets No Loss.
*Thumbs Up*

1 Like

Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by Hadez(f): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
vizkiz:
Thank you. Muchas gracias... Thank you so much. cheesy
I mean, wow, this is amazing. Thank you all.

LET ME BEGIN, LET ME END. smiley

You know, we started this great effort on a sunny morning of beautiful day. And campaigns , interviews, many opponents and later, because of you, here we are.

Forum contests, you know, can be bruising clashes of ideas and arguments and a lot of you already have witnessed that but you set the agenda, you decided on what matters in the choice of who becomes the face in all this contest.

Thank you for opening up your minds and your hearts, for seeing the possibility of what we could do together for this great forum and for the wonderful people in here. I am profoundly grateful to all of you for giving me the benefit of a doubt considering the whole controversies.

Everything I’ve seen over the last few years and indeed during this contest campaign has proved once again that this is a gathering of youths with unrivalled skills and creativity , youths with such good humour and such great compassion, and I’m convinced that if we draw on all of this then we can take this country to a new level.

You know, from the strict guys to the mild ladies, from a Musa to Akinyemi to Chukwudi, from a Southerner to Northerner, from the funniest threads to breathtaking comments, I’ve met people whose faces and stories I will never forget. I gained friends and lost friends, I learnt some lessons and disregarded some as well.

Some of you who were with me in this right from the onset, You taught me, You tested me. And you shared with me your challenges and concerns about other certain things.

To those of you who worked so hard and never lost faith, even in the toughest times, I offer you my undying gratitude. I want to thank all of the people who started volunteering with me from the very beginning. You did everything necessary to bring us to this point.

And today, I want to thank the numerous voters who turned up the minute the polls opened at 10:00 a.m. and didn’t stop until the last voter left the thread. You made a difference in this race, and I’m very grateful to you.

I, am just overwhelmed by the kindness and support that I’ve been given.
Thank you, thank you, realmente me apreciar su bondad

Viz. embarassed
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by ShayGirl(f): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
Congrats Vizkiz...!!
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by qhutetomsel(f): 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
It was nice working with #teamvizkiz..

Obiorathesubtle angry undecided kiss
PeachyP kiss
Mzpecs kiss
Iykekelvins kiss
Constified kiss
Vicstars kiss
Royalblak007
Ivvy...
And every other members I can't remember
Congratulations to everyone because we all worked for this!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by Laveda(f): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
vizkiz:
Thanks guys....

You're welcome

You did well!
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by generalbush(m): 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hmmm....
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by MUVA(m): 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
vizkiz:
Thanks guys....

You welcome, bruh.

Congrats
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by Airforce1(m): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
congrats
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by omonighoblessing(f): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
u did well. congratulation dear.
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by ychris: 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
hmmn, u welcome bro
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
My best experience so far on NL, working with the best team

#ForeverVizkiz

(1) (2) (Reply)

ANOTHER Leak!!unijos Student Esther By Name.(+!8 Photo) / The President Son And I Episode 1 / Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.