Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Let Me Begin, Let Me End - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Me Begin, Let Me End (3145 Views)

Goodnight Nl: Let Me End This Name With This Fruit / Let Me Leak My N.udes Here / My Neighbour’s Loud Sex Won’t Let Me Sleep At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by JohnieWalker(m): 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
Congrats Oga vizkiz but I wan talk my mind o e get one guy wey call me from Nairaland ontop ur mata I dey vex for am because na wen I wan run show with one babe na d guy call me, the babe no cum gree again o say my guys don dey call to confirm weda d bushmeat don arrive abi...I don talk my mind finish
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
vizkiz:
Thanks guys....

Anytime any day man

you have what it takes

my respect to mzpecs she did a wonderful job(she is just good with managing reactions)

it doesn't end her bro,better days ahead

always keep in touch
Congrats once again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
Vizkiz, seriously, you are good! I like your personality. If you participated next year, I'd be really campaigning for you.

JahBless.

But, please, be nice to ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by MzPecs(f): 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
Anytime any day man

you have what it takes

my respect to mzp.ecs she did a wonderful job(she is just good with managing reactions)

it doesn't end her bro,better days ahead

always keep in touch
Congrats once again
Thanks ma'am smiley
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
MzPecs:

Thanks ma'am smiley
Don't mention dearling
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by Maxi112: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
congratulation viz, tho I was disappointed with jega

you did well bro... next year, I will campaign for you
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by confistified(m): 12:09am On Aug 08, 2016
Nice one boss

Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by vicstar(m): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
• • • • • Team_vízkiz it's a great honor having me among ya team cool embarassed am xo xo grateful cry

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/52020684.jpg[/img]
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by Dezzx(m): 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
vizkiz:
Thanks guys....

you are welcome bro.
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by firstking01(m): 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
vizkiz:
Thanks guys....

See my brother, you didn't come second because you are not handsome or intelligent or cos you bash ladies here...as a matter of fact, you beat fynestoi in everything...fynestboi came first because of two things...

1. All his campaign teams where of one mind and there was no segregation amongst them

2. He's a mod...it's closed to being impossible for a mod to contest and not win..

Drop the current crop of your campaign team and pick new ones, come back next year and contest, i swear nobody will match your tail...

The problem of some contestants have been their campaign team, but they never know this...take this advice from me bro.

Note, i voted for nobody for reasons best known to me but i think your efforts were worthy of rewarding.

Gracias cool

1 Like

Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by DrtroubleM: 10:40am On Aug 10, 2016
firstking01:
See my brother, you didn't come second because you are not handsome or intelligent or cos you bash ladies here...as a matter of fact, you beat fynestoi in everything...fynestboi came first because of two things...

What do you mean by he beats fynestboi in everything undecided

1. All his campaign teams where of one mind and there was no segregation amongst them

story!
2. He's a mod...it's closed to being impossible for a mod to contest and not win..

He is not the first mod to contest, but the first to win. Let's see if mynd can win if he contest for mr nl.. another story undecided

Drop the current crop of your campaign team and pick new ones, come back next year and contest, i swear nobody will match your tail...

Story!

The problem of some contestants have been their campaign team, but they never know this...take this advice from me bro.

Note, i voted for nobody for reasons best known to me but i think your efforts were worthy of rewarding.

Guy go and sit down somewhere. Who your vote epp

Gracias cool

I hate it when some people put all their efforts into something and one àsshole that didn't do shìt will come and write rubbish like this. Maybe your kolo ex was right about you after all.
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by firstking01(m): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2016
DrtroubleM:

I hate it when some people put all their efforts into something and one àsshole that didn't do shìt will come and write rubbish like this. Maybe your kolo ex was right about you after all.
Why are you going personal on me??, and why must you involve my relationship in this??,,,did i mention your moniker??, or are you one of the contestants??, and by the way, you seem pained...i don't just gerrit huh...anyway, i 've noticed the moniker "Drtroublem", now, never you in your life qoute me again, mtcheewsundecided
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
eeyah he won.. congrats
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
firstking01:

Gracias cool
oh so he didn't win it??... grin thank goodness..

my brother...forget it..he doesn't even deserve it. I'm sure he is just forming humble for the purpose of the contest... he doesn't have a good attitude. always abusing and insulting...

anyway congrats for coming this far..
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by firstking01(m): 7:00am On Aug 11, 2016
booqee:
oh so he didn't win it??... grin thank goodness..

my brother...forget it..he doesn't even deserve it. I'm sure he is just forming humble for the purpose of the contest... he doesn't have a good attitude. always abusing and insulting...

anyway congrats for coming this far..
Smh, Coming from a supposed ladyundecided
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
firstking01:
Smh, Coming from a supposed ladyundecided
duhh.. that's the truth some of you don't want to hear... and what is wrong if its coming from a lady...

not every time lick ass..sometimes speak truth
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by vizkiz: 9:47am On Aug 12, 2016
booqee:
duhh.. that's the truth some of you don't want to hear... and what is wrong if its coming from a lady...

not every time lick ass..sometimes speak truth

And this same "truth" I speak makes you say this about me.

booqee:
. he doesn't have a good attitude. always abusing and insulting..

Anyhoo, it's cool wink
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
vizkiz:

And this same "truth" I speak makes you say this about me.

Anyhoo, it's cool wink
yup that exactly is the truth there.
if nobody has told u.. I'm telling u.. u usually insult people even when it wasn't called for.. I think u just do it to show u have "insulting skills'..not that u have reason to insult the person.. done it to me and some others..so I know.

just a feedback tho..no offence intended (but wouldn't be surprised if u take it as one) tongue
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by vizkiz: 9:01am On Aug 13, 2016
booqee:
yup that exactly is the truth there.
if nobody has told u.. I'm telling u.. u usually insult people even when it wasn't called for.. I think u just do it to show u have "insulting skills'..not that u have reason to insult the person.. done it to me and some others..so I know.

just a feedback tho..no offence intended (but wouldn't be surprised if u take it as one) tongue

lol...Booqee, we are pretty much the same grin

And you know that undecided
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by DrtroubleM: 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
firstking01:
Why are you going personal on me??, and why must you involve my relationship in this??,,,did i mention your moniker??, or are you one of the contestants??, and by the way, you seem pained...i don't just gerrit huh...anyway, i 've noticed the moniker "Drtroublem", now, never you in your life qoute me again, mtcheewsundecided

Guy go and die!

First king of mumu undecided
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by shynnex(m): 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
vizkiz:
Thank you. Muchas gracias... Thank you so much. cheesy
I mean, wow, this is amazing. Thank you all.

LET ME BEGIN, LET ME END. smiley

You know, we started this great effort on a sunny morning of beautiful day. And campaigns , interviews, many opponents and later, because of you, here we are.

Forum contests, you know, can be bruising clashes of ideas and arguments and a lot of you already have witnessed that but you set the agenda, you decided on what matters in the choice of who becomes the face in all this contest.

Thank you for opening up your minds and your hearts, for seeing the possibility of what we could do together for this great forum and for the wonderful people in here. I am profoundly grateful to all of you for giving me the benefit of a doubt considering the whole controversies.

Everything I’ve seen over the last few years and indeed during this contest campaign has proved once again that this is a gathering of youths with unrivalled skills and creativity , youths with such good humour and such great compassion, and I’m convinced that if we draw on all of this then we can take this country to a new level.

You know, from the strict guys to the mild ladies, from a Musa to Akinyemi to Chukwudi, from a Southerner to Northerner, from the funniest threads to breathtaking comments, I’ve met people whose faces and stories I will never forget. I gained friends and lost friends, I learnt some lessons and disregarded some as well.

Some of you who were with me in this right from the onset, You taught me, You tested me. And you shared with me your challenges and concerns about other certain things.

To those of you who worked so hard and never lost faith, even in the toughest times, I offer you my undying gratitude. I want to thank all of the people who started volunteering with me from the very beginning. You did everything necessary to bring us to this point.

And today, I want to thank the numerous voters who turned up the minute the polls opened at 10:00 a.m. and didn’t stop until the last voter left the thread. You made a difference in this race, and I’m very grateful to you.

I, am just overwhelmed by the kindness and support that I’ve been given.
Thank you, thank you, realmente me apreciar su bondad

Pls I need Mr 3nerst whatapp number
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by J3RK: 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
shynnex:

Pls I need Mr 3nerst whatapp number
and you had to ressurect this thread to say this?? Common sense is not common at all

1 Like

Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
i vote Vizkiz cc : NLjega grin
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
Milonis:
My best experience so far on NL, working with the best team

#ForeverVizk.iz
Hy miles
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
L0velyn:
Hy miles
Is that you?
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
Milonis:
Is that you?
yes sweety cheesy how is you

1 Like

Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by makydee(f): 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
Cant wait for this year's contest.
Re: Let Me Begin, Let Me End by knightsson: 7:53am On Jan 15, 2017
makydee:
Cant wait for this year's contest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Find Your Man / Photos That Can Make You Hate Kissing In Public / Hook Up For A Serious Relationship Through Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.