Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,040 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

What Happens To Someone Who Never Hears About Jesus? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Happens To Someone Who Never Hears About Jesus? (369 Views)

Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram / I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy / PHOTO: When Dele Mohmodu Hears Davido's Verse In Bahd Baddo Baddest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To Someone Who Never Hears About Jesus? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
I know the Bible says that knowing Jesus is the only way to get to heaven. But there are people in remote parts of the world who may never get a chance to hear about God or Jesus. What happens to them when they die?
Re: What Happens To Someone Who Never Hears About Jesus? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
grin
Re: What Happens To Someone Who Never Hears About Jesus? by fromnigeria(m): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
UNIQUEISRAEL:
I know the Bible says that knowing Jesus is the only way to get to heaven. But there are people in remote parts of the world who may never get a chance to hear about God or Jesus. What happens to them when they die?
There won't be such people, since the kingdom will not come except the gospel of the kingdom is preach all over the world.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Aide Dies / Eugy X Mr. Eazi - Dance For Me (official Video Teaser) / Don Jazzy Music Producer Finally Considering Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.