Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots) (3234 Views)

Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / Slay Queen Blasted After She Posted This On Facebook / "I Should Be In Lagos!" Kenyan Lady Reacts To Bashing Of Her Countrymen ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots) by Abimloaded(m): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
A lady posted this on Facebook in Yoruba Language.

"All men are goat ! Ewure ni yin , awa obirin dey ma payin je ni"

meaning;

"All men are goat ! You all are Goats, and we women shall kill and feed on you"

Trust the harsh Nigerians, they bashed her with their hilarious comments..
Below are the screenshots of the post and comments.

It's high time our people think before making posts on social media.

Re: She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots) by gunpoint(m): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
Make i peach here
Goat talk always reminds me of pepe soup meh embarassed

2 Likes

Re: She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots) by SweetieConstie(f): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
grin
Re: She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots) by Abimloaded(m): 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
more...

Re: She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots) by micfoley: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hmmm. And all women love eating goat meat

1 Like

Re: She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots) by XieXie: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
Lols yeye geh
On Google

Yoruba's are....
Re: She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
Smh vehemently...

Re: She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots) by lilmax(m): 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
she's a 19th hand woman used and dumped by many, so don't blame her......frustration is speaking

2 Likes

Re: She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots) by StupidGoat(m): 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
angry y are dem showtin my name lyk dat? Goat goat goat goat
ah ah alow me rest! angry

1 Like

Re: She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots) by mizzbouqui(f): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
It might not be her fault, she said that out of frustration, some men actually behaves like goat, she will soon get over it but she made a mistake by generalizing
Re: She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
My Facebook account was hacked.She said. undecided
Re: She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
the lady sef na oponugrin grin.....

Re: She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
Buh seriously some men are goats oo..in character buh i think that bae had it up to her neck level..

Pele omo eran
Sorry omo omo eran
I mean omo omo omo eran
Iranu abasha

#SipsAlomo
Re: She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots) by azeecoboy(m): 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
HAVE YOU GIVEN UR FATHER GRASS TODAY??
Re: She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots) by hemartins(m): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
grin

3 Likes

Re: She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots) by Abimloaded(m): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
bayslw007:
Buh seriously some men are goats oo..in character buh i think that bae had it up to her neck level..

Pele omo eran
Sorry omo omo eran
I mean omo omo omo eran
Iranu abasha

#SipsAlomo

lol... u are wicked!!!
Re: She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots) by mirakuru(m): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
StupidGoat:
angry y are dem showtin my name lyk dat? Goat goat goat goat

ah ah alow me rest! angry
no mind dem jare, dem no dey use eye see celeb.
Re: She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots) by StupidGoat(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
mirakuru:
no mind dem jare, dem no dey use eye see celeb.
lolx. Tnx boss
Re: She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots) by jashar(f): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
she don suffer throway for man matter.

No blame her. Na condition.

cheesy
Re: She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am.
Re: She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots) by MidasTouche01(m): 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
Wayray geh!!!
Re: She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots) by ritzybaby(f): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
babygoat or (e)scape goat? grin grin

Re: She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots) by absool(m): 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
goat that hav been hittin your pussy
Re: She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots) by absool(m): 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
so goat been hittin your pussy

(1) (Reply)

Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) / How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card / "Which Day Ashawo Become Girlfriend"? — Man Rebukes A Hooker In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.