Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Woman Wakes Up From Coma To Marry Unclad Infront Of 700 People(true Life:photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Wakes Up From Coma To Marry Unclad Infront Of 700 People(true Life:photos) (3138 Views)

Naked Couple Weds Infront Of 40 Naked Guests And Officiator / Lady Goes Nak£d Infront Of A Blind Man Who Pretend Not To See, Spark Controversy / Lady Strips Off, Shows Off Her Boobs Infront Of Boys After Getting High On Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Wakes Up From Coma To Marry Unclad Infront Of 700 People(true Life:photos) by lola024(f): 6:18am On Oct 29, 2016
Nude weddings are weddings that may include the couple, bridal party, and/or guests in the nude. Participants may be committed to the nudist lifestyle or want a different kind of wedding.

Hedonism III's world's largest nude wedding in Jamaica, February 14, 2003.
The wedding couple may be nude while the guests may come nude or dressed, or with the couple and all the guests naked. There are 270 clubs in America that are clothes-free or clothes-optional, and some of these serve as locations for nude weddings.

In China, "naked wedding" has come to mean a simple, low budget, wedding, not involving the purchase of a house, car, or wedding rings. Such weddings have become more popular. The term does not mean a nude wedding.

Lets read her story
Monique Penberthy's dress order was cancelled when she went into a coma after a flesh eating bug but when she woke up she was keen to have a special day
A 26-stone woman married naked – in front of 700 people – after her wedding dress order was cancelled while she was in a coma.

Doctors couldn’t say if Monique Penberthy, now 31, would survive, after she developed the flesh-eating bug necrotising fasciitis , so her big day was called off and she lost her dream frock.

When she came round after 31 days in a coma , she was determined to tie the knot.

But the dog trainer could not face looking for the perfect size 32 gown again, after taking two months to find the first one, before she fell sick.

So, she suggested to her groom-to-be, truck driver Rowan, aged 27, that they wed in the nude instead.

He agreed and on 27 March this year at Confest, in Moulamein, New South Wales, they both married, wearing just a veil, necklace, top hat and bow tie, and their birthday suits.

Monique, who was nervous ahead of her wedding, said: “It was nothing like we’d planned, but everything we’d wished for.

“When I saw all the guests – those who were at the festival - waiting, and I was naked, I was terrified.

“But when I looked around, and everyone was smiling and clapping, I was touched.”

Monique, from Melbourne, Australia, met Rowan in November 2014 online. They immediately hit it off, sharing a common interest in dogs and photography.

..... Read on and see other stunning pictures from the naked wedding

I don't wanna get banned again.

Re: Woman Wakes Up From Coma To Marry Unclad Infront Of 700 People(true Life:photos) by donbenedict(m): 6:21am On Oct 29, 2016
Stop lying undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Wakes Up From Coma To Marry Unclad Infront Of 700 People(true Life:photos) by lola024(f): 6:35am On Oct 29, 2016
donbenedict:
Stop lying undecided

don....check it out......been blocked several times....... so I don't post pictures here again
Re: Woman Wakes Up From Coma To Marry Unclad Infront Of 700 People(true Life:photos) by donbenedict(m): 6:43am On Oct 29, 2016
lola024:

don....check it out......been blocked several times....... so I don't post pictures here again
ok I will.. where u base?

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Up From Coma To Marry Unclad Infront Of 700 People(true Life:photos) by McCarlito(m): 6:47am On Oct 29, 2016
lola024:

With the way u're pleading for the link to be checked out....
I'm beginning to suspect diversity in unity
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3521348_mikelobiwithhandsonhischinusethisgififyouseeafunnyorridiculouspost_jpeg36e8c93146d91ccdd9848f5fc29c9af9

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Up From Coma To Marry Unclad Infront Of 700 People(true Life:photos) by lola024(f): 6:50am On Oct 29, 2016
donbenedict:
ok I will.. where u base?

Don... this post will probably be read by thousands of gallant guys..... so I don't wanna talk here. But Don, you can know all you wanna know about me here... Moral24 just join.....trust me, my room is very save.... i don't mean the other room

Re: Woman Wakes Up From Coma To Marry Unclad Infront Of 700 People(true Life:photos) by lola024(f): 6:51am On Oct 29, 2016
McCarlito:

With the way u're pleading for the link to be checked out....
I'm beginning to suspect diversity in unity
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3521348_mikelobiwithhandsonhischinusethisgififyouseeafunnyorridiculouspost_jpeg36e8c93146d91ccdd9848f5fc29c9af9

oh my God......am actually laughing hard....lmaooooo

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Up From Coma To Marry Unclad Infront Of 700 People(true Life:photos) by donbenedict(m): 6:52am On Oct 29, 2016
lola024:

Don... this post will probably be read by thousands of gallant guys..... so I don't wanna talk here. But Don, you can know all you wanna know about me here... Moral24 just join.....trust me, my room is very save.... i don't mean the other room
I should go to your website to know all about you? Really? I be small pikin?
Re: Woman Wakes Up From Coma To Marry Unclad Infront Of 700 People(true Life:photos) by Julietcutie(f): 6:52am On Oct 29, 2016
the comments above sha
Re: Woman Wakes Up From Coma To Marry Unclad Infront Of 700 People(true Life:photos) by McCarlito(m): 6:59am On Oct 29, 2016
lola024:

Did I just brought a smile to ur face

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3582188_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
Re: Woman Wakes Up From Coma To Marry Unclad Infront Of 700 People(true Life:photos) by slimthugchimee(m): 7:01am On Oct 29, 2016
lola024:

which gallant men

even an idiot wont read that bullsh1t above talk more og open the link undecided undecided

gabbage
Re: Woman Wakes Up From Coma To Marry Unclad Infront Of 700 People(true Life:photos) by salderry: 7:24am On Oct 29, 2016
Lol
lola024:

Re: Woman Wakes Up From Coma To Marry Unclad Infront Of 700 People(true Life:photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 13, 2017
lola024:

Give me d link to ur website

(1) (Reply)

Will #500K Be Enough For A Guy To Do Both His Traditonal & White Wedding(photos) / If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu / How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.