Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Is Having Protected Sex With Ab Ashawo Safer Than Unprotected Sex Wit Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Having Protected Sex With Ab Ashawo Safer Than Unprotected Sex Wit Girlfriend (704 Views)

9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Having Protected Sex With Ab Ashawo Safer Than Unprotected Sex Wit Girlfriend by davido1000: 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
Is having protected sex with an ashawo safer than unprotected sex with girlfriend?......pls I need your thoughts on the issue.
Re: Is Having Protected Sex With Ab Ashawo Safer Than Unprotected Sex Wit Girlfriend by eph12(m): 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
davido1000:
Is having protected sex with an ashawo safer than unprotected sex with girlfriend?......pls I need your thoughts on the issue.
No it's not. It works the other way round. Having unprotected sex with ashewo is safer than having protected with girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Is Having Protected Sex With Ab Ashawo Safer Than Unprotected Sex Wit Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
eph12:

No it's not. It works the other way round. Having unprotected sex with ashewo is safer than having protected with girlfriend.
You may not be too far from the truth. Both ladies are not different except that one is professional and equip herself with necessary work tools including latex rubber.
Re: Is Having Protected Sex With Ab Ashawo Safer Than Unprotected Sex Wit Girlfriend by Polyestar(m): 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
Protected sex with an asewo is a 100% better because even your boo get a boo.
Re: Is Having Protected Sex With Ab Ashawo Safer Than Unprotected Sex Wit Girlfriend by eph12(m): 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
SirJeffry:
You may not be too far from the truth. Both ladies are not different except that one is professional and equip herself with necessary work tools including latex rubber.
Of course I was being sarcastic
Re: Is Having Protected Sex With Ab Ashawo Safer Than Unprotected Sex Wit Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
send me the samples to conduct the experiment
Re: Is Having Protected Sex With Ab Ashawo Safer Than Unprotected Sex Wit Girlfriend by thesicilian: 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
Having unprotected sex with anyone is a big risk, health wise. You can only trust yourself, you can't trust anyone else. If you cannot abstain from sex before marriage, then the next best thing is the correct and consistent use of condoms (CCC) whether your girlfriend or not.
Re: Is Having Protected Sex With Ab Ashawo Safer Than Unprotected Sex Wit Girlfriend by NevetsIbot(m): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
This is the most stupid thread I've seen online aside from mamagees threads!!!

Op, is it a must you create a thread? Your type of people just make someone wanna insult people. When God gives you a brain and you don't use it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How Yahoo Guy Put All Nigerian Ladies On Full Blast! / You Will Be Shocked By This Sexy Dance Moves (video) / They Want To Turn Me To An Automatic Inlaw Without Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.