Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Can You Tell A Good Girl By Her Dressing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Tell A Good Girl By Her Dressing? (1147 Views)

How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? / How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin / When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Tell A Good Girl By Her Dressing? by officialmcfresh1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
Dear ladies,
There is one thing I want you to understand about us MEN.
When you post half- naked pictures of yourself on Facebook, doing a
sexy pose, or showing us your boobs or lying seductively on your bed...The only thing you are doing is making us feel lust about you
I know you will feel excited about the 500 Likes, 120 sweet Comments and countless inbox messages you will receive and you will feel so high more so to be on top of the world.

BUT ONE IMPORTANT THING YOU SHOULD KNOW, in reality, none of those guys who will like and comment on your photo or send you messages in your inbox loves you.

They are just lust about using and dumping you. In fact they hate you because none of them would take you to his home to be his wife. Trust me they take you as a LovePeddler looking for cheap popularity on facebook.

Men whether rich or poor admire ladies who dress decently and respect themselves.
Decent clothing that reveals less about your body makes us love and respect you.
It tells us that you are a virtuous woman and a wife material one would take home to be a mother.

It tells us how you were brought up morally and gives us details about your good family background. We don’t really care alot about your excessive make-ups and face paintings??
A good wife material remains no matter what.
Value your Body, Be real and Respect yourself. And a good man who will respect you will find you whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell A Good Girl By Her Dressing? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
We need to teach girls that modesty isn’t about
covering up our bodies because they’re bad, modesty isn’t about hiding ourselves, it’s about revealing our dignity=============JESSICA REY smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Tell A Good Girl By Her Dressing? by officialmcfresh1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
Maybe I am just wasting my time typing all these cause i know they will never listen.
Now the crazy thing is there are some of this decently dressed girls who are pure prostitutes in disguise.

They dress nice to put up a false appearance but sleep around with different married men in hotels all over the country. They can travel distance just to meet up a man you've never met before. What would you say about that.

Most of these girls would tell you I don't date boys and trust me they mean they actually date older married men.

My conclusion now about Nigerian girls is that for me to even consider dating any not to talk of marrying one, she must be a graduate, working or is doing something to support herself first and must have a clear vision of a future she want.

All these Bleep girls are just a serious time wasting and truth is they get sexy cus all they want is sex period.
Re: Can You Tell A Good Girl By Her Dressing? by officialmcfresh1(m): 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
Maybe I am just wasting my time typing all these cause i know they will never listen.
Now the crazy thing is there are some of this decently dressed girls who are pure prostitutes in disguise.

They dress nice to put up a false appearance but sleep around with different married men in hotels all over the country. They can travel distance just to meet up a man you've never met before. What would you say about that.

Most of these girls would tell you I don't date boys and trust me they mean they actually date older married men.

My conclusion now about Nigerian girls is that for me to even consider dating any not to talk of marrying one, she must be a graduate, working or is doing something to support herself first and must have a clear vision of a future she want.

All these Bleep girls are just a serious time wasting and truth is they get sexy cus all they want is sex period and that's why guys keep treating them like piece of old shittttts.
Re: Can You Tell A Good Girl By Her Dressing? by Sexxkillz: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
A lot of sense has just been made.
Re: Can You Tell A Good Girl By Her Dressing? by Brymo: 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
Can u tell ?
Re: Can You Tell A Good Girl By Her Dressing? by absool(m): 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
yes you are wasting your time
officialmcfresh1:

All these Bleep girls are just a serious time wasting and truth is they get sexy cus all they want is sex period and that's why guys keep treating them like piece of old shittttts.
Re: Can You Tell A Good Girl By Her Dressing? by Chidonc(m): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
you can't tell a good girl by her dressing but you can't also refer to a girl with five piercings, 6 earrings, a short skirt and her cleavages outside as good.
Re: Can You Tell A Good Girl By Her Dressing? by BoosBae(f): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
Oga Op we know these things already or are you a learner? #stale
Re: Can You Tell A Good Girl By Her Dressing? by LuvU2: 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
Aiit kkk
Re: Can You Tell A Good Girl By Her Dressing? by Polyestar(m): 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: Can You Tell A Good Girl By Her Dressing? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
I hear.
Re: Can You Tell A Good Girl By Her Dressing? by officialmcfresh1(m): 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
BoosBae:
Oga Op we know these things already or are you a learner? #stale

Yes come and teach me. grin
Re: Can You Tell A Good Girl By Her Dressing? by BoosBae(f): 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
grin
officialmcfresh1:

Yes come and teach me. grin
Sorry I can't, your type will be too slow to learn grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell A Good Girl By Her Dressing? by jashar(f): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
smiley. Although, looks can be deceiving.
Re: Can You Tell A Good Girl By Her Dressing? by officialmcfresh1(m): 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
BoosBae:
grin Sorry I can't, your type will be too slow to learn grin

My type? Anyway, patience is a virtue they say. So you can still try I promise to increase my learning speed.
Re: Can You Tell A Good Girl By Her Dressing? by ehix89(m): 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nice one OP, but these folks never learn, just save them up in your pocket and make good use of it when its time to. Hope you're good?

(1) (Reply)

Guys Should Be Like This To Their Chubby Gf / Ufhfjdksnd / Busted! Cheating Girlfriend Caught Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.