Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

For Mukina - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / For Mukina (8458 Views)

Seun, Maclatunji And Mukina: Kindly Explain What Is Settled On ISLAM Thread / Jarus, Chief Imam, Mukina And Others Help / Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Mukina by Abuzola(m): 11:27am On Sep 23, 2009
Nice initiative, if you have taken measure like what you are doing now no one will blame you. Hope you won't be tired doing the locking of anti religion threads. Mind you am just a new comer and i decided to take revenge after seeing the hot blow on Islam.
You remain my wonderful sister in Islam. Don't spoil the soup with excess salt by getting tired most especially the religion section.
Am also going to be neutra but if they interrupt our threads with blaspheme i will take revenge.

Have a nice day
Re: For Mukina by candylips(m): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2009
where is muki
Re: For Mukina by dadde(m): 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2009
@ candylips, Delibrately ignoring abuzola
Re: For Mukina by candylips(m): 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2009
nope
Re: For Mukina by Nezan(m): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2009
@ candylips, Delibrately ignoring abuzola
hehehe cheesy
Re: For Mukina by muhsin(m): 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2009
Again? shocked
Re: For Mukina by fizzybaba(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2009
nothing as painful as committing sin while attempting to be striving to seek Allah's ridwan
Re: For Mukina by alimat2(f): 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2009
I think abuzola is rite to sme extent just that he over reactS, if there are no Osisi, davidland and ther likes there will be no Abuzola.
the xtians posters in islam thread also need to be checked!
Re: For Mukina by olanajim(m): 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2009
abubalid?
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2009
alimat 2:

I think abuzola is rite to sme extent just that he over reactS, if there are no Osisi, davidland and ther likes there will be no Abuzola.
the xtians posters in islam thread also need to be checked!

another hypocrite . . . there was no osisi, davidylan and co and YET we have christians being terrorised and killed in islamic nations.
Re: For Mukina by Abuzola(m): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2009
@olanajim, hope we can forget our differences and be brothers, salamu alaikum ?
Re: For Mukina by olanajim(m): 6:08am On Sep 24, 2009
@abuzola,
Before I replied you, I must ask you few questions.
1. Why did you open a thread abusing me when you have been told to stop by others?
2. Did you notice that on nairaland, you are the FIRST AND ONLY ONE ON NAIRALAND I CALL STUPID from the time I join this forum? And that in all my replies to you, I focus on addressing the issue instead of launching direct attack at you as you are doing to me and others?
3. Do you really use your own quran to curse? Is that what God asked you to do with it? God said: wa nan sil minal quran ma huwa shafahun warahmat, We put in the quran what heals and blesses,
Can you in you mind say that you are following the quran you read by using it to curse others? Is that the character of a true muslim? If it is now, who do you think will take you serious when you deviates except someone with disjointed mind?
4. When you attacked sultan and called him a deceiver, what gain do you hope to achieve? In your last post, you went on to Mention Alh Adam al ilori. The man that you cant even eat from his plate! What are you trying to achieve by dragging everyone down while you preach something you dont understand? Are you not aware that your act is equivalence to slander? Go and study quran and see the punishment prescribed for people like that.
5. In the quran, from begining to end, is there any verse where God asked that christains be exterminated if they dont accept Islam? Why did quran not refer to them as kafir? Isnt it the same quran that asked you not to force people to embrace Islam? Did the prophet ever force a single soul to accept islam? Bring out your evidence!
6. When people blaspheme against God, do you sincere think attacking their religions is the best way to convince them they are wrong? Quote a single verse of quran or hadith that support your action.
6. Finally, when you called me stupid, and lambasted muslims from the south simply because I pointed out that you are deviating from Islam, did it make you a better muslim? Or did it add value to your faith in the sight of God?

It is not for me to forgive you. It is for you to seek forgiveness from God at the corner of your room. As for our difference, I doubt if I can settle with you. You are mistaken if what you mean is that I join you in your misguided mission. I am not a fanatics and never shall. I am not at war with you. I dont know you and dont want to know you. I am at war with your murderous and malicious spirit. Stop threatening people with death. And stop attacking your opponents personality. Attack the issues and let your character speak for you.

If you sincerely feel sorry that you have insulted me, you must open a new thread as you have done in abusing me and apologize. If you do that, you will be forgiven and I will get out of the religion board for good. I dont have business with this place. If you are too big to apologize, I will still maintain my original resolve, but would be convinced that you are not a muslim worth hearing.

Quran said: yuhtil hikmat man yashau. Wa man uta li hikimat fakod uti khaeran kaseeran. We bestow wisdom to whom me like and whoever is granted wisdom, has indeed received a great blessing. Take note WISDOM is not the same as KNOWLEDGE and has nothng to do with jihad. Wisdom manifest in your conduct.

If only you can take break on nairaland and remove the spirit troubling you. It will be better. Peace!
Re: For Mukina by Abuzola(m): 6:52am On Sep 24, 2009
First and foremost, mention one person i cursed. I wrote an hadith and stating Abu hurairah and the Prophet cursing unbelievers, to say christian are not unbelievers is a joke of the century. What i observed from ur last post showed that you will remain being a puppet instead of a practising muslim, i doubt if you will change with this ur feeling big, who is the sultan to say he can't be corrected or criticize, why don't you go and do some research and see whether or not the caliph excluding the four guided caliph didn't make mistake or not, or better still go to imam yazid profile. Some of Sheikh Adam teaching are herectic including his fixed date of sighting of the crescent days before the date, he was the man that discouraged the southern from fasting and celebrating the Eid by mere fixing without sighting so i wasn't surprised when you told me you are his pupil, almost everyday we debate with the markazan to produce a hadith where the Prophet fix date for end of ramadan and shaban but they runaway, if i lie may i rot in hell. Is up to you to be a free thinker and not relying on any alfa
Re: For Mukina by olanajim(m): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2009
typically you. Address the issues I put up the and stop acting like a munafik. You said with your own mouth that every part of quran are use for cursing. And you knew how to do it. I am not refering to the hadith you quoted elsewhere but the thread you open for me. Swallow your pride. Admit you are wrong!

Who is a freethinker? I wonder why you read your quran upside down. Address the thread above and stop beating round the bush.
Re: For Mukina by olanajim(m): 8:06am On Sep 24, 2009
by the way, I was told not to judge you. I will stick to it. Go open a million threads. What I ask you is to substantiate a claim from quran and not to select the best joke of the century.

If my being fair, tolerance, and honest to everyone mean being a free thinker to your disjointed mind, so be it! If my asking you to stop attacking your opponents mean being a free thinker to you, so be it. And if my asking you to live peacefully with others is free thinking so be it. So far, you have not said those values I espoused are not what Islam stand for. And you have not provided a single verse that show I was wrong. That implies you are just ranting. Furthermore, against my many years of personal vow, I quoted quran on nairaland in arabic. Just to let you know I am not relying on my intuition alone. If you cant use the quran you believe in and wont accept it content, but rather insinuated that I am cursing you, what make you any difference from those who dont know Islam?

Mr poster, if you want to apologize, do as you are told. And if you want to keep wagging war against everybody, it is no shame. You reap what you sow.

On sultan, what a manner of correction are you making on nairaland? Is that Islamic? You want to correct someone bigger than your alfa but went to post the correction on a forum where people blaspheme against your faith. Does that make sense to you? Why not write a letter and mail it to him? Why not visit him since you are northerner? Why subject him to ridicule on a forum and create wrong impression that you are godlier than him? Or why didnt you go ahead with your fast when you sighted the moon knowing that God will reward you instead of blaming him? Did he take away your food or stop your parents from preparing meal for you so that you can fast 100days?

Mr man, you need help!
Re: For Mukina by Abuzola(m): 8:35am On Sep 24, 2009
Lmao. Your post is more alike Basket mouth writing.

Why are you concern about this curse issue, yeah i know how to curse using the invocation of the Quran but ì haven't done it to anyone, i don't do things act of spontaneous or self desire. I have been hurted more than you can imagine and i have not invoke God for pay me back.

On the issue of sultan, now you are very pleased that jarus acted to the mail you sent him to lock the thread, right ? Keep oppressing us and we will see who laugh last. You had the guts to call me an unbeliever and yet you feel criticizing the sultan is a big blow on NL where you presume they mock us. Yo are a joke

on apologizing, i initiated the goodwill instead you replied with an insult saying you will never follow or befriend me so what kind of apology do you need again. Huh
Re: For Mukina by fizzybaba(m): 8:36am On Sep 24, 2009
On sultan, what a manner of correction are you making on nairaland? Is that Islamic? You want to correct someone bigger than your alfa but went to post the correction on a forum where people blaspheme against your faith. Does that make sense to you? Why not write a letter and mail it to him? Why not visit him since you are northerner? Why subject him to ridicule on a forum and create wrong impression that you are godlier than him? Or why didnt you go ahead with your fast when you sighted the moon knowing that God will reward you instead of blaming him? Did he take away your food or stop your parents from preparing meal for you so that you can fast 100days?

this makes sense in the light of the fact that this is a public forum and not an islamic forum, though meant to be one but for people who find al-islam more interesting than their religion!
Re: For Mukina by olanajim(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2009
@abubalid,
You are a true blooded idiot. The word balid means idiot. It is an arabic word. Like I said, you are the first I am insulting on nairaland since I joined and I have no regret because you deserves every meaning idiotic and stupidity can conjour. I am not surprised.

You said you open a goodwill message for me. It is still there. Does your religion, I doubt if it is Islam, tell you that the way to apologize is to call others stupid, ignoran? Who are you fooling? Still you tagged reasonable discussion as words from basket mouth. What a real idiot! I wonder if you read the post at all.

Read the reply below your last posting and tell me if it still sounded like a basket mouth jokes to you.

The earlier you understand that you are the real problem of this section, the better it is for you.

You even have the gut to admit that you are using quran to curse and you know how to do it! Maybe those curses are already polluting your mind. Use it for good and you will see a positive change in your life.

If you dont reply the questions I posted earlier, I will continue to see you as hypocrite and a fake muslim. You are not worth being taken serious at all.

Look, let me educate you a bit. It is not everyone that preaches Islam and try to win convert that are muslim. Some of them are muslim by tongue. You recite kalima and the pronto, you start dreaming of a paradise. What a waste of imaan. Go and get a book I earlier recommended to you. LET US BE MUSLIM. It is just 200 naira. And if you are broke, send me your address, I will mail one to you. People like you should be gagged and put in a cofin to rot alive. You are polluting Islam much more than you are promoting it.

When I went into suffism years ago, I observed your kind. They read copiously from hadiths and barely manage to read quran except when doing talisman. And what is more, they dont observe daily prayers as it was recommended. They relies on saints, and sheikhs to make important decisions. I was a good student and so challenged the above. I got a shocker. They tried to brainwash me. I told them, anything that contradict quran will be rejected by me. And I stood my ground. And when I have learned enough I left them.

Why am I going this far? It is to let you know that faith is not by mouth. There are people who make noise about Islam in public but are hypocrites.

It is your choice to decide if you want to be a true muslim or a legal muslim. May God help you!

As I said earlier, you need help fast before you go astray!
Re: For Mukina by MrCrackles(m): 9:47am On Sep 24, 2009
candylips:

where is muki
She's in bed. . . grin
Re: For Mukina by candylips(m): 9:47am On Sep 24, 2009
^^^ lol
Re: For Mukina by fizzybaba(m): 10:06am On Sep 24, 2009
olanajim:

@abubalid,
You are a true blooded idiot. The word balid means idiot. It is an arabic word. Like I said, you are the first I am insulting on nairaland since I joined and I have no regret because you deserves every meaning unfortunate and stupidity can conjour. I am not surprised.

You said you open a goodwill message for me. It is still there. Does your religion, I doubt if it is Islam, tell you that the way to apologize is to call others stupid, ignoran? Who are you fooling? Still you tagged reasonable discussion as words from basket mouth. What a real idiot! I wonder if you read the post at all.

Read the reply below your last posting and tell me if it still sounded like a basket mouth jokes to you.

The earlier you understand that you are the real problem of this section, the better it is for you.

You even have the gut to admit that you are using quran to curse and you know how to do it! Maybe those curses are already polluting your mind. Use it for good and you will see a positive change in your life.

If you dont reply the questions I posted earlier, I will continue to see you as hypocrite and a fake muslim. You are not worth being taken serious at all.

Look, let me educate you a bit. It is not everyone that preaches Islam and try to win convert that are muslim. Some of them are muslim by tongue. You recite kalima and the pronto, you start dreaming of a paradise. What a waste of imaan. Go and get a book I earlier recommended to you. LET US BE MUSLIM. It is just 200 naira. And if you are broke, send me your address, I will mail one to you. People like you should be gagged and put in a cofin to rot alive. You are polluting Islam much more than you are promoting it.

When I went into suffism years ago, I observed your kind. They read copiously from hadiths and barely manage to read quran except when doing talisman. And what is more, they dont observe daily prayers as it was recommended. They relies on saints, and sheikhs to make important decisions. I was a good student and so challenged the above. I got a shocker. They tried to brainwash me. I told them, anything that contradict quran will be rejected by me. And I stood my ground. And when I have learned enough I left them.

Why am I going this far? It is to let you know that faith is not by mouth. There are people who make noise about Islam in public but are hypocrites.

It is your choice to decide if you want to be a true muslim or a legal muslim. May God help you!

As I said earlier, you need help fast before you go astray!

Will you stop!
Re: For Mukina by Abuzola(m): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2009
@najim-
you are the most gullible brat among my brethren to be uncovered, go to hell with ur tales. You stigma has fail to make you realize who started the insult, i open a thread before i know it you descended on me for nowhere, i owe you no apology and i will never apologize to a hypocrite like you, you jumped on me with insult calling me all sort of names and when i retaliated you frowned what a sewage. Thank God the thread is still there for those who want to verify what am saying. You are a puppet, idiot, let me educate you of the christians you said are not unbelievers Quran 5:72 'Surely, they have disbelieved who say 'ALLAH is the messiah (jesus), son of of mary'
now you know, goat !
Re: For Mukina by Abuzola(m): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2009
Why i took my stance on you being a christian or puppet is the number of your mannerless contribution. I opened a thread condemning Gani fawehemi's golden burial and you came to threaten me that you fear for the thread starter and supporting the burial arrangement. I won't reply your unintelligent post except a vital one. Dunce. Allah is sufficient for me.
Re: For Mukina by alimat2(f): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2009
@ Abu,
I think its high time u stop responding to every post u read here!, c"mon man whaz wrong why dnt u act like the good and peaceful Muslim that is alwaz patient in every situation, Must u react to every word!

@Muslims,

Pls let there be harmony cos hypocrites are around!
Re: For Mukina by olanajim(m): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2009
fizzybaba,
Thanks.

If there is anything I am here for, it is to show how much hypocrisis is in the boy. He contimues to ignore issues and attack people. I have no choice than reply him. It is the people like him that make islam attractive to those who want to insult the muslims. It is now clear that he isnt the right man to be allowed to propagate Islam. He is suffering from an terminal cancer of the mind.

Alimo2.
I refuse to classify abumugafal as a muslim. His acts are unislamic. The earlier someone point that out, the better for the muslim community.

The prophet narratted the fate of 3 people whose cases will be the first to be judged on the day of judgement.

One of them is a jihadist whn spent his life fighting unbelievers until he was drained of the last blood. He would be raised on judgement day and shown the way to hell. When he asked why, he will be told that he fought the unbelievers so that people can hail him and acknowledge his bravado. He will be told that he has earned his reward on earth!

The second is a scholar, . .

Anyway, what will I gain if I return his insults? He dont know me and I dont know him. He is dying slowly with anger boiling in him while I am having fun pointing out the way to happiness for him. He is hating, I am loving. He is ranting, I am talking.

I think only a fool will take him serious henceforth until he stop abusing his opponent and also stop acting like god.

Like I said earlier, he is sick and need help. I am not a coward who run away from people like that. People like him should be sent to rehab for the sake of ummah.
@abumugafal,
I have no more words for you. Since you are learned. Let me tell you what the prophet said. Isaa lam tastahi,fasna maa shiita. If you are shameless, continues with your old way!

If you ever need me. Or if you ever crave to kill me. Just email me. It is on my profile. I am sure you will go to paradise if you can kill as many muslims and christains as you can. Lest I forget, dont overlook the Afghanistan deal. My mum lives close to markaz, just invite me when you are ready to slaughter me. I will be there! Mugafal!

Bye!
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2009
@Olanajim,Point of correction dear,Abuzola is a real muslim and hes not fighting in the cause of ALLAH to be noticed,or to be praised like you said,every christian is an unbeliever cos they associate partner with God,i was one of them before i saw the light in ISLAM and am so grateful to GOD,for the fact that CHRISTIANS make jesus god,call him son at the same time,some worship mary,and holyspirit, makes them polytheist ignorantly or knowingly,so they are UNBELIEVERS,and its now left to anybody fighting them in hypocrisy and not ABUZOLA,and i think its been ages u visited religions section thats why you are acting like this,Allah says,take not unbelievers as friends,they mock your GODand PROPHET like shit even CALL HIM DEMON AND DOG,so you think any good muslim wont fight on that,and even God did not say we should remain MUMUS all long,theres is a limitation at which someone can endure patience in ISLAM,its just normal
Re: For Mukina by Nezan(m): 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2009
This is the problem with hypocrisy . . . .
Re: For Mukina by olanajim(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2009
thank u lawal. Hope that is ok. At least you make a point without insulting. That is what human being do. If the robot (you wont hear his name from me again) you are defending has not not been using insulting words against others, no one will call him a fool.

Is it not ironic that he is first and only one I ever insulted on any public forum? It show how much he need to meditate.

Point of correction: it is not age that I visit religion board, I hardly visit at all unless a thread I follow is moved here. I came this time for two reasons:
1. To let everyone know that as much as you want to put Islam in right perspective, you cant win through hitting at other people. It is impossible to slap someone and still invite him to dinner. Then when he pick a spoon, you slap him again. Do you expect him to eat with you? That is my logic.
2. For anyone to be so notorious that even muslims avoid him like a plague while claiming to promote Islam tell us that something is wrong. If a neutral outsider come and the show that he is wrong, instead of glorfying the wrong, we must admonish the person.

Personally, I dont rate muslim by clothes or name. I rate them base on how they practice Islam. After all we know Islam is a way of life. Why must he be allowed to run others down?

Look, he isnt the only one here that is anti christain. Why would I single him out? Meditate on it the truth will be open to you.

Admittedly, I may be long on nairaland, I am a complete stranger on religion board. That means most of the names including you are new to me. I know davidylan on family and politics and we have disagreed and agreed on issues. I must tell you the truth, he has never call me a fool or stupid before even till date. Why? Because I knnw how to disagree with people without attacking their persons. There are people with even more caustic tongue than david. There was once Adam and co. There were men and women with strong tribal sentiments and there are those with nothing in their heads. In all these, I wasnt abused and I didnt agree with them. Why must it be the one who claim to be muslim? Think, my man. There is no smoke without fire. I must have seen or noticed something that escaped your attention. Rather than prevail on him, you guys are praising him. It is unfortunate.

This is the way you can understand me. A man you have been living with is growing fat. There is no way you will know if he is growing gradually. It is outsider that will first notice before you do. You cant see your back. Let a sincere person do it.

I stand by my statement that christains must not be treated as kafir. If that is what make me agent of xtains so be it!

My challenge to every muslims here is to live their faith. Let people fall in love with your good deeds and not your swords. Look at salah day. Did anyone notice that most of the sponsors that adorn our tv during ramadan disappeared from airwave? That situation will continue until next ramadan! Why cant muslims for God sake focus on build their community instead of aiming to destoy others? It is the point that I am making. Rather than bothering about how many God jews and christains worship, why not focus on how to help weak muslims build their faiths? Rather than talking of which religion lead to hell and which lead to paradise, why not let it show in your neighbour? Let the people see what good Islam has to offer and not how sharp your swords. The prophet won converts through is deeds. Please read Muhamad Al Ghazal's book, the Muslim Charater and see the beauty of Islam. When you finish come back and fault my position.

So far so good.

Let this thread usher in a new era where you guys learn to show much respect to everyone yet while you agree to disagree. I will rather live with diehard christain than a muslim who believe everyone else is wrong except him and those who agree with him. I always warn my students both at quranic school and at western school that the most important lesson they can learn is to know how to keep an open mind. Never assume that you will always be right. Listen more to your opponents criticism than your friends' praise and you will grow in leap and bound.
Re: For Mukina by sosisi(f): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2009
uplawal:

@Olanajim,Point of correction dear,Abuzola is a real muslim and hes not fighting in the cause of ALLAH to be noticed,or to be praised like you said,every christian is an unbeliever cos they associate partner with God,i was one of them before i saw the light in ISLAM and am so grateful to GOD,for the fact that CHRISTIANS make jesus god,call him son at the same time,some worship mary,and holyspirit, makes them polytheist ignorantly or knowingly,so they are UNBELIEVERS,and its now left to anybody fighting them in hypocrisy and not ABUZOLA,and i think its been ages u visited religions section thats why you are acting like this,Allah says,take not unbelievers as friends,they mock your GODand PROPHET like shit even CALL HIM DEMON AND DOG,so you think any good muslim wont fight on that,and even God did not say we should remain MUMUS all long,theres is a limitation at which someone can endure patience in ISLAM,its just normal

and having all this knowledge Mohammed and allah admonished you to ask the Christians when in doubt?
Allah claims to have sent and confirmed the Bible which he's refused to produce so that we can compare
Confusion in the camp of allah
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2009
alimat 2:

@ Abu,
I think its high time u stop responding to every post u read here!, c"mon man whaz wrong why dnt u act like the good and peaceful Muslim that is alwaz patient in every situation, Must u react to every word!

@Muslims,

Pls let there be harmony cos hypocrites are around!

This again is fraud . . . even mohammad was NEVER good, peaceful and patient in every situation. Remember the poet he had killed? Remember his conquests?
Re: For Mukina by muhsin(m): 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2009
davidylan:

This again is fraud . . . even mohammad was NEVER good, peaceful and patient in every situation. Remember the poet he had killed? Remember his conquests?

Thats your "knowledge" of him.

Lie.
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2009
muhsin:

Thats your "knowledge" of him.

Lie.

lol its in your hadiths and history books . . . grin Should i give you solid examples? No its ok go ahead with your head buried in the sands of denial.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Muslim’s Guide To A Successful Job Interview. / Scientific Miracles from the Quran / The Fraud of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.