Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

For Mukina - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / For Mukina (8440 Views)

Seun, Maclatunji And Mukina: Kindly Explain What Is Settled On ISLAM Thread / Jarus, Chief Imam, Mukina And Others Help / Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2009
yes luvola grin grin
Re: For Mukina by luvola(m): 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2009
@uplaw - hw about yur mum,bros and sis. hav dey convert too
Re: For Mukina by luvola(m): 11:42pm On Oct 13, 2009
Re: For Mukina by luvola(m): 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2009
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 13, 2009
Am still praying for them, i pray one day ALLAH will open their eyes of understanding(amin)
Re: For Mukina by luvola(m): 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2009
@ uplaw - eya, guess dey oppose yur action,
Re: For Mukina by luvola(m): 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2009
@ uplaw - just tak it easy wit them ok, my mum is also in yur own shoe, i plan to do ileya wit mumsy family
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 14, 2009
ofcourse they would cos we are strict xtians u know,and i was one as well in particular,so d sudden change is weird to them,even they hard to do prayers and fasting cos they all thot i am lost already not knowing they are ignorant of so many vices in xtiandom,like before too me too can argue to the last to defend christianity
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 14, 2009
but i thot u said u mum is a xtian,so how come shes in my shoes?
Re: For Mukina by luvola(m): 12:12am On Oct 14, 2009
my mum and dad came frm muslim background , but i think dey may hav convert , so am just xtian by chance
Re: For Mukina by luvola(m): 12:14am On Oct 14, 2009
just tak it easy wit them. hope dey aren't beefing u again
Re: For Mukina by luvola(m): 12:15am On Oct 14, 2009
i gues some of yur sisters ar here in d uk ?
Re: For Mukina by luvola(m): 12:15am On Oct 14, 2009
i gues some of yur sisters ar here in d uk ?
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 14, 2009
I tell u,its plain ignorance that happened in thier own case,if not cos of civilization,and the QURAN who would know how faulty the BIBLE is?u berra be a muslim so that u dnt go to hell fire,cos even if ure extra ordinarily nice like mother teresa,and ur IMAN(BELIEF) OF ONE GOD is lacking and not trinity,ure on way to HELLFIRE O
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 14, 2009
no in AMERICA,but av got big auntys and uncle here,am presently with one now,an using her laptop to surf
Re: For Mukina by luvola(m): 12:24am On Oct 14, 2009
@ uplaw - it not d way u think, anyway GOD knws best sha. mum wil b mad at me if i even try convert , na 3rd world war b dat
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 14, 2009
meaning ure placing ur mum over GOD
Re: For Mukina by luvola(m): 12:28am On Oct 14, 2009
dat aunty u staying wit a muslim ?
Re: For Mukina by luvola(m): 12:31am On Oct 14, 2009
no o . hw can i equate her wit GOD.
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 14, 2009
@LUVOLA, they are two,both xtians,one of them of which was married to a muslim in her prime,but later changed to xtian but all her kids are muslims except her last child(a girl),so the both kept asking me why am covering my head as am just on a week holiday with them in nothingham and cos i live in london,i told them i just felt like,hoping they would just stop asking question,then they asked me,if i could pls help apply relaxer on thier hair and braid it as usual, then i said no,then they were suprised and asked why seriously as if av done something bad,of which i tld them again that i just wanna keep natural and dnt wanna promote anything thats not natural again,its so weird to them cos am very good at hairdressing,they were like wao,TITIIII,WHAT CHURCH DO U NOW GOOOOO HMMMM, then i told them WEBIC,my former church just to stop the interrogation,but u know as i stayed there when it comes to time for prayers i would go up and pray,but they would all think am praying the normal prayer xtians do,then one of them keep saying OGAO, TITI HAS NOW BECOME A PASTOR TO BE PRAYING EVERY MINUTES
Re: For Mukina by luvola(m): 12:53am On Oct 14, 2009
INTERESTING, finish d story
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 14, 2009
and u know a practicing muslim can never hide her worship to GOD,they will definately know cos i have to perform ablution and pray at the prescribed time,so on one of the occasions i went as usual to pray and one of them came looking for me up and immediately she just stood like IROKO TREE like as if shes at the front of cobra snake,and later she came to me and start asking why what and how and i just started smilling,dnt even know how to answer back,but the other one that was married to a muslim just kept saying, my dear carry on dear, the muslims are the best creatures on earth, thats shes in full support of my sudden change,and the other just kept loking suprised cos its like a blow to her
Re: For Mukina by luvola(m): 1:02am On Oct 14, 2009
interesting,
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 14, 2009
am tired jist continue tomoro,gudnite luvola grin
Re: For Mukina by luvola(m): 1:04am On Oct 14, 2009
she wil stil b good at u because she is yur blood.
Re: For Mukina by Abuzola(m): 6:28am On Oct 14, 2009
Allahu akbar. What a testimony.

@luvola, Whether it will be Ww1 don't give a damn, ur life is what matter most, on the day of judgement no excuse,

see what God had to say for people in ur scenario

'when it is said to them,'follow what Allah had sent down' they say,'nay ! We shall follow what we found our fathers following'. Would they do that even though their fathers did not understand anything nor were they guided ? ' Quran 2:170
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 14, 2009
@Abuzola, thanks jare,and the painful part is that this their forefathers will not stand for them as regards to thier polytheism on judgement day,if they cant then why would i succumb to their ignorance,anyway thank GOD for the QURAN
Re: For Mukina by luvola(m): 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2009
GOd knws best,
Re: For Mukina by luvola(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2009
GOd knws best,
Re: For Mukina by Abuzola(m): 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2009
God knows best indeed, you need to ask urself few intelligent question. How can God come to earth and die , who resurrected God when he died ? How can people beat, slap and spat on God mathew 26:67, how can God cry when he was about to die mathew 27:46? Haba

Did jesus claim to be seal or last Prophet in the bible ? No, jesus was a man of God sent by God john 17:25-28 just like Elijah, isaiah and moses, Muhammad too came as a messenger like jesus and Abraham, isaiah, ezekiel etc Quran 4:163,3:144, He confirmed the torah and gospel of jesus Quran 5:44-50, exactly what jesus admited about the past laws and scripture mathew 5:17-18.

'O people of the scripture (jews and christians) Now has come to you our Messenger (Muhammad) making things clear to you after a break in the series of Our messengers, lest you should say,'there came to us no bringer of glad tidings and no warner,' but now has come to you a bringer of glad tidings and a warner. And Allah is All Able to do all things' Quran 5:19

'Verily, Allah has cursed the disbelievers and has prepared for them a flaming fire (HELL). Wherein they will abide forever and they will find neither a protector or helper.
On that day when their faces will be turned over in the fire , they will say,'ah, had we obey Allah and obey the messenger'. And they will say,'Our Lord verily we obeyed our chiefs and our great ones, and they misled us from the right path, our Lord ! Give them double punishment and curse them with a mighty curse' Quran 33:64-68
Re: For Mukina by luvola(m): 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2009
@ uplaw - sup
Re: For Mukina by luvola(m): 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2009
@ uplaw - y abu posting this again nah

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Does Gala Contain Swine Meat? / Happy Hijra, Happy New Islamic Calendar 1439AH. / The Fraud of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.