Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

For Mukina - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / For Mukina (8441 Views)

Seun, Maclatunji And Mukina: Kindly Explain What Is Settled On ISLAM Thread / Jarus, Chief Imam, Mukina And Others Help / Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Mukina by Abuzola(m): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2009
Hmmmm

everyone is entitled to his own opine and am happy i have disclose whatz in my mind. It is better to tell the truth than to conceal the truth so that the christian won't see it. Anything other than Quran and hadith is a counterfeit
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2009
We have to view others in here as people who are here to increase in taqwa and increase in knowledge about their religion.

So if we have anything that would benefit others whats th best way in presenting it?

Simple: Addresss like a patient teacher wuld do.  wink
Re: For Mukina by Abuzola(m): 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2009
And how did i do ? I never knew Olanajim till he pursued my threads calling me names and mailing the mod to lock my two threads, michael jackson and sultan thread, i have the right to be angry
Re: For Mukina by muhsin(m): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2009
Help me with explanation of this hadeeth, brother Abuzola:
[center]

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet said, "Facilitate things to people (concerning religious matters), and do not make it hard for them and give them good tidings and do not make them run away (from Islam)."

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 3 :: Hadith 69
[/center]

Apply it upon this (your case) scenario. Thanks
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2009
No better quote muhsin. Thanks

Hey Abuzola !But we are not here to judge anyone or blame anyone for his actions or inactions.

We are humans and make mistakes sometimes.
Re: For Mukina by muhsin(m): 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2009
@mdsocks,

I am just giving him enough rope. . .
Re: For Mukina by noetic4: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2009
Why can't you then thread softly as do others? Am surer davidylan has been on this board before you but has he ever been banned? And there are many more examples. So I'll humbly advise you to behave within boundaries of common sense and decency.

what rubbish is this coming from ur head?

why did u not ask her the reason for banning a person thrice consecutively? must be dogmatically stupid? must u always decide matters on the basis of religion?
cant u be impartial for once? what nonsense
Re: For Mukina by Abuzola(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2009
@muhsin- The hadith is telling us not to be extremist. Wait ! Are you going go beyond exterior the Quran and hadith ? Whatever matter is either in Hadith or Quran so we have no excuse. Umar forcefully collected zakat, Abubakar forcefully make the apostate revert to Islam because they believe no muhammad means islam is dead, Abu huraira and the Prophet curse the unbeliever in the presence of everybody, during the sahabas time there is no shame to do the sharia law, amputating, killing murderer or adulterer. Etc why are we doing things so that we can be praised or famed ? Ittaqullah ! I am never going to be ashame of following and doing God's injunction.

@muds
my silence shows my approval so i have to rant for the false accusation
Re: For Mukina by muhsin(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2009
noetic4:

what rubbish is this coming from your head?

why did u not ask her the reason for banning a person thrice consecutively? must be dogmatically stupid? must u always decide matters on the basis of religion?
cant u be impartial for once? what nonsense

Mukina is wrong. Thats one.

But fairly enough some of your actions call for that. E.g. I do not deserve your rants here.
Re: For Mukina by muhsin(m): 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2009
Abuzola:

@muhsin- The hadith is telling us not to be extremist. Wait ! Are you going go beyond exterior the Quran and hadith ? Whatever matter is either in Hadith or Quran so we have no excuse. Umar forcefully collected zakat, Abubakar forcefully make the apostate revert to Islam because they believe no muhammad means islam is dead, Abu huraira and the Prophet curse the unbeliever in the presence of everybody, during the sahabas time there is no shame to do the sharia law, amputating, killing murderer or adulterer.

Good elaboration.

Etc why are we doing things so that we can be praised or famed ? Ittaqullah !

You don't understand me at all. Ain't like this totally.

Although I appreciate praises but fame is what I hate most. If I liked fame I would have been known by many even on this board. Nobody knows the school am going; the kind of business am doing; my color, etc, etc, etc. But u?

And I fear Allah, the Exalted, much more than as you think.

I am never going to be ashame of following and doing God's injunction.

So do I, inshaAllah.

May Allah, the Exalted, guide us to the right path, ameen.
Re: For Mukina by Abuzola(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2009
Amin

are you stopping there, i want you to openly tell me whats in ur mind without being cunning
Re: For Mukina by noetic4: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2009
Mukina is wrong. Thats one.
But fairly enough some of your actions call for that. E.g. I do not deserve your rants here.

why did u not mention about her guilt in the first place?
why did u have to go on a ranting spree. . .keep ur delusions to urself
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2009
muhsin:

Why can't you then thread softly as do others? Am surer davidylan has been on this board before you but has he ever been banned? And there are many more examples. So I'll humbly advise you to behave within boundaries of common sense and decency.

you must be joking . . . at one stage the ID "davidylan" was banned for a good 8 months! All because of islam. grin
Re: For Mukina by muhsin(m): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2009
Abuzola:

Amin

are you stopping there, i want you to openly tell me whats in your mind without being cunning

being cunning like how? I hide nothing to you. Am being fair and frank.

Go straight, man.
Re: For Mukina by muhsin(m): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2009
noetic4:

why did u not mention about her guilt in the first place?
why did u have to go on a ranting spree. . .keep your delusions to urself

Am afraid to be banned too. grin grin grin

Separetely, you are being rude to me. Don't know why?
Re: For Mukina by muhsin(m): 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2009
davidylan:

you must be joking . . . at one stage the ID "davidylan" was banned for a good 8 months! All because of islam. grin

Muhsin ID too was once banned for more than a month. I thereupon created a new one--Muhseen. All because of what then?

Think again. . .
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2009
@Abuzola,carry on dear,you owe nobody explanation,its only ALLAH that can reward you,and insha Allah you are rewarded already. I love brave people,i would never wanna be bastard when it comes to ISLAM too.
Re: For Mukina by muhsin(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2009
You are funny, uplawal.

BTW, your ID has been surprising me. cheesy
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2009
@muhsin,Asalamu Alekun dear,wassup wiv my ID? cool,even your own ID has been turning me 360 degrees,cos  owonlode
Re: For Mukina by muhsin(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2009
You are a female; and Lawal is male's name.

BTW, what is owonlode? Am not a Yoruba. I infact know nothing in the language.
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2009
@muhsin,scarce commodity i mearnt,about my ID,is ALLAH that gave me o, its a secret,but its not scarce like yours init?
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2009
so are u hausa then?
Re: For Mukina by muhsin(m): 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2009
Purely Hausa.
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2009
muhsin:

Purely Hausa.

wonder why the south is cursed with folks like you and the clown you pushed on us as president. Please kindly go away with your people and cows.
Re: For Mukina by muhsin(m): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2009
davidylan:

wonder why the south is cursed with folks like you and the clown you pushed on us as president. Please kindly go away with your people and cows.

What are you gonna be eating as meat then?

Swines, donkeys, dogs or what? Think cow's meat is better than all these, ryt? cheesy
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2009
@ DAFIDI,see this ungrateful fellow of PAULINITY, if not for the food production of the north would you av survived your infancy without AKAMU(PAP)maybe in the 70's or 80's,
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2009
@muhsin, of course,maybe pigs and dogs,but they will still starve to death cos they are enough to feed them
Re: For Mukina by muhsin(m): 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2009
lol grin
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 27, 2009
this uplawal- who is lawal? Her boyfriend or a muslim nler she has her sights on?
Re: For Mukina by luvola(m): 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2009
@ uplawal - mail me . wish to hav some chat with u. olaklives05@yahoo.com
Re: For Mukina by luvola(m): 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2009
@ uplawal - mail me . wish to hav some chat with u. olaklives05@yahoo.com
Re: For Mukina by noblegas2(m): 12:35am On Sep 28, 2009
Dis is y i find it hard 2 come in 2 d religion section.full of curse,hatred,competition,jealousy,pride & most importantly 'i 2 knw' may Almighty Allah 4give us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Happy Hijra, Happy New Islamic Calendar 1439AH. / The Fraud of Islam / Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.