Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

For Mukina - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / For Mukina (8439 Views)

Seun, Maclatunji And Mukina: Kindly Explain What Is Settled On ISLAM Thread / Jarus, Chief Imam, Mukina And Others Help / Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Mukina by Abuzola(m): 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2009
@mukina- what are you doing, hurry to the religion section, Osisi had opened a new thread blaspheming on our Prophet, it is now up to page 2.
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2009
Abuzola:

@mukina- what are you doing, hurry to the religion section, Osisi had opened a new thread blaspheming on our Prophet, it is now up to page 2.

so it is "blasphemy" to quote from the hadiths and quran again? cheesy What are you folks afraid of?
Re: For Mukina by Abuzola(m): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2009
And if i do the same whats the difference
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2009
Abuzola:

And if i do the same whats the difference

Quote the bible . . . if its correct we'll accept it . . . if its false misinterpretation (like it always is) we'll debunk it. no big deal. grin

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OFF? grin
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2009
Dem don remove the thread o! cheesy cheesy

this allah sef!
Re: For Mukina by Abuzola(m): 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2009
My thread too was locked in ur section and all i quoted was the bible
Re: For Mukina by justfash50: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2009
@muslims

Please brothers and sisters in the deen, it is not Compulsory to win reverts to the fold of Al islam.

Lets watch our tongue and show more of emotional maturity in dealing with first Muslims and others.

Lets save ourselves from the PUNISHMENT of ALLAH.

Brother JARUS if abusing each other continues Please lock this thread for Allah SAKE.

This is in order to uphold the UNITY that existed with muslims in this forum and i would advise you send a personal message to their mail box.Please enough of this.
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 25, 2009
we have settled it though but they should not be deleting some post that are so vital,one love,ASALAMU ALEKUM
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 25, 2009
@ abuzola

i decided to take revenge after seeing the hot blow on Islam.

which hot blow on Islam?

was it more than your own blows on Islam?
Re: For Mukina by Abuzola(m): 1:50am On Sep 25, 2009
@tpiah- I remain a cancer to the christian. Pray this section is a secular one thats the only way you can get rid of me, Ghost worshipper
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 25, 2009
@Abuzola,youre very funny o,i cant help but to laugh
Re: For Mukina by Abuzola(m): 2:15am On Sep 25, 2009
Or don't they worship one ghost they claim holy.
Re: For Mukina by harmeenut: 9:09am On Sep 25, 2009
@ muslims,
sometimes when I read thread like this, I feel sad being a Muslims becos we dont practice Islam in the way of the Prophet. We somehow act and talk as if we know more than the prophet whereas all we crave is recognition.
I always wonder if we Muslims remember that the greater percentage of converts that got converted during the time of prophet Mohammed (SAW) were influenced by his actions, behaviours, moral and good manners and not by abusing, fighting, cursing, castigating and condemning the unblievers.

Even though I'm saddened by the manners of some of my brothers and sisters in Islam; the fact that I'm serving ALLAH comforts me and be blind against such acts from my co-muslims that can make one denounce Islam. But Insha ALLAH bikudratillah, I will continue being a muslims and continue to pray to ALLAH to take me away from earth as a good muslim.

May ALLAh forgive us all
Re: For Mukina by candylips(m): 9:36am On Sep 25, 2009
completed
Re: For Mukina by fizzybaba(m): 10:23am On Sep 25, 2009
he fact that I'm serving ALLAH comforts me and be blind against such acts from my co-muslims that can make one denounce Islam.

Excuse me!

very disappointing statement

u consider exchange of abuse/rants/threats/curses between two brothers a possible reason for denouncement. how could u nurture such thoughts? people disagree to agree. people quarrel everyday of their lives.at work, in offices, even in churches!

it is sad that they have allowed themselves to be used by shaytan.yes shaytan! calling your brother unprintable names in the call of dawah is unfortunate.let us all read the right of muslim brothers over one another and then imagine what the prophet would have said in a situation like this.

one of our responsiblites when we meet our brother is to smile sincerely and shake him.olanjm and abuzola have not even exchanged teslim not to talk of smile( smiley at each other.

ALLAHU A'LAM
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2009
there is a limit to taking and absorbing insults o,we are all human,even the prophet said it that you may or may not be a fool in some instances,so which harm are they doing to ISLAM?go and try post what you posted in asians forums,they will tell u,its very good to be patient but dnt remain a fool when you are really taking for granted,they are more patient than nigerians in terms of ISLAM and at the same time not MUMUS like you all wanna claim here
Re: For Mukina by muhsin(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2009
Alhamdulillah.
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2009
Abuzola:

@tpiah- I remain a cancer to the christian. Pray this section is a secular one thats the only way you can get rid of me, Ghost worshipper

Jesus is a healer- call him when necessary.

Cancer isnt something to joke with.

you're too rash, really.

from cross worshipper to ghost worshipper- call any name that comes to your head- I shrug.

however, dont complain when you get what you rashly give out.
Re: For Mukina by Abuzola(m): 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2009
What the heck is wrong with you, you modified that post up to 3 times, nawa o
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2009
Abuzola:

What the heck is wrong with you, you modified that post up to 3 times, nawa o

because I reread your post.

Initially I just glanced at it and replied.
Re: For Mukina by Abuzola(m): 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2009
Too bad ! You did not read my post and just jump into conclusion. Am a good guy so go and reread the post that made you detest me and not glance before judging
Re: For Mukina by candylips(m): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2009
wetin dey happen here
Re: For Mukina by noetic4: 10:29am On Sep 26, 2009
does mukina have a brain? . . . , what does she do with it?
Re: For Mukina by muhsin(m): 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2009
What is this, noetic?
Re: For Mukina by noetic4: 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2009
All I did was to ask 2 questions . . .do u care to answer?. . . . .

the goat-like creature banned me thrice yesterday. . .her reasons were ENJOY!!! and "Stop being a nuisance". . . I am poised to ask why the brainless nut head would deem it fit to harass me in such manner?
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2009
harmeenut:

@ muslims,
sometimes when I read thread like this, I feel sad being a Muslims becos we dont practice Islam in the way of the Prophet. We somehow act and talk as if we know more than the prophet whereas all we crave is recognition.
I always wonder if we Muslims remember that the greater percentage of converts that got converted during the time of prophet Mohammed (SAW) were influenced by his actions, behaviours, moral and good manners and not by abusing, fighting, cursing, castigating and condemning the unblievers.

May ALLAh forgive us all

You have said it all. It shows the level of maturity of most peeps in here. Do we have to degenerate to the level of abusing and name calling?

If i don't agree with your thinking on a subject ,it's dosen't give you a stamp to resort to abusive words.
Re: For Mukina by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2009
@abuzola

We are all open to learning ,You are very free to open a thread and critically analyze some islamic pratice(Isn't that what God mean "Farifuni Qubla anta buduni" but you don't win a discuss by forcing your thoughts and beliefs on people .

From your previous posts, you sound like the Judge and the prosecutor ,always believing whatever you are saying is right and must be followed at all times even if there are misconceptions.  wink

I hope you take note. Ma Salam
Re: For Mukina by muhsin(m): 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2009
noetic4:

All I did was to ask 2 questions . . .do u care to answer?. . . . .

the goat-like creature banned me thrice yesterday. . .her reasons were ENJOY!!! and "Stop being a nuisance". . . I am poised to ask why the brainless nut head would deem it fit to harass me in such manner?

Why can't you then thread softly as do others? Am surer davidylan has been on this board before you but has he ever been banned? And there are many more examples. So I'll humbly advise you to behave within boundaries of common sense and decency.
Re: For Mukina by Abuzola(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2009
@mdsock
i don't force my ideology on any body, the truth is single, hadith and Quran is my source of arguement and anybody who differ from Hadith or the Quran surely i am not of his kind and i have to stress it.
Re: For Mukina by muhsin(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2009
Abuzola:

@mdsock
i don't force my ideology on any body, the truth is single, hadith and Quran is my source of arguement and anybody who differ from Hadith or the Quran surely i am not of his kind and i have to stress it.

This is very good.

The case in point here is: in what manner? Thats your major blunder, brother.
Re: For Mukina by Abuzola(m): 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2009
Can you expanciate ya muhsin
Re: For Mukina by muhsin(m): 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2009
Can't do it here as it should not be done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Happy Hijra, Happy New Islamic Calendar 1439AH. / The Fraud of Islam / Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.