Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Cultists Plan To Attack Lagos Communities Tomorrow August 8 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Plan To Attack Lagos Communities Tomorrow August 8 (924 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Lagos Market, Rob Phones, Other Valuables / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy / Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cultists Plan To Attack Lagos Communities Tomorrow August 8 by trustyG: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
Good evening,
I've been an unregistered member of Nairaland for a while and just decided to create an account to pass this information across.

News are being passed around that some cults have decided to attack some communities in Lagos, August 8, 2016 to celebrate their 8-8 festival. Some houses have been deserted as some residents have fled due to the fear of being attacked.

I'm pleading with the mods to please push this to the front page so people can be aware and vigilant.

Someone should help confirm this, please.
Re: Cultists Plan To Attack Lagos Communities Tomorrow August 8 by Purpletee(f): 2:18am On Aug 08, 2016
lalasticlala please do the needful...

God help us all
Re: Cultists Plan To Attack Lagos Communities Tomorrow August 8 by phlora(f): 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ikorodu and fight ehn! Lord protect me and my family today oo

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Breaking News: Man Exchanges Two Siblings For Bags Of Rice / PHOTOS: Man Allegedly Brutalized By Soldiers In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.