Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

I Need You Close Tonight..see Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need You Close Tonight..see Here (605 Views)

I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It / Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What / 22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need You Close Tonight..see Here by Sleeplessmoney: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
Guys what will you do if you have this damsel knocking at your door post by 11pm begging to pass the night at your place...?
Be sincere ooo

SOURCE:http://9ijaclicks..com.ng/2016/07/nicki-minaj-shares-adorable-photos-on.html

Re: I Need You Close Tonight..see Here by Sleeplessmoney: 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: I Need You Close Tonight..see Here by IHATEPUZZY(m): 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
i"ll gladly say no to my Vaseline for DAT nite grin
Re: I Need You Close Tonight..see Here by Sexxkillz: 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
I don't trust strangers. . .

Learn how to think with your head, and not your dick. Of everyone she could have gone to, why would she choose you?

Use your brain.
Re: I Need You Close Tonight..see Here by obiorathesubtle: 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
Stage don set be that.. I go fork till my prick bend..
Re: I Need You Close Tonight..see Here by Sunnymatey(m): 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
I will gladly welcom her and usher her to the guest room while l make way to the master bedroom. Can't give chances to agents of darkness.
Re: I Need You Close Tonight..see Here by sayyid(m): 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
it will be better to chase her oo because she might be sent from your village

(1) (Reply)

Naija Babes And Their Thinking / Virginity With No Extra Oil / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.