Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,058 members, 7,866,989 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

What Would You Do If Girl You Invite For Date, Came With Battalion Of Friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Girl You Invite For Date, Came With Battalion Of Friends? (610 Views)

Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down / Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / Guys, Get In Here, Is This The Hottest Short Girl You Have Ever Seen? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Girl You Invite For Date, Came With Battalion Of Friends? by poundsanddollars(f): 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
GUYs have you ever invited a Girl out for Date and she came with her friend or battalion of friends.
How did you react to the situation? Lets hear from you.
Thats how one girl i invited out, did to me one certain time.
I will be back to tell you what i did in mine.

Enjoy this video, it showed a hint of what I did.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6JzELWerR0&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&gl=NG Kindly
Re: What Would You Do If Girl You Invite For Date, Came With Battalion Of Friends? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
Battalion of friends?? Lol, I will ask them if they are going for a world war 4 cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Girl You Invite For Date, Came With Battalion Of Friends? by bamac(m): 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
Considering what this girls are capable of doing, i will rather hide in one corner to be sure if she is alone even after i have confirmed to her i am there before i appear present, it is better she disgrace herself with her battalion than expose my yansh.
Re: What Would You Do If Girl You Invite For Date, Came With Battalion Of Friends? by sammyogboso(m): 4:05am On Sep 16, 2016
I'll jst tell dem I want 2pick a frd outside nd voom am off....

(1) (Reply)

Things You Shouldn't Do In A Relationship! / Is This Guy Right? / Ladies, Is It Acceptable To Ask A Guy Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.