Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It (5059 Views)

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' / Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by kamat30(m): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2017
I'm in my early twenty and iam too much addicted to sex I with not spent a week with out sex and serious I do like it I need a advice on how to stop it
Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by kinibigdeal(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2017
Go to Tb Joshua or that South African pastor to give you an annointed petrol to drink

4 Likes

Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by Lionessza(f): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Go to Tb Joshua or that South African pastor to give you an annointed petrol to drink

8 Likes

Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by Victornezzar: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2017
WORDWORLD come and advice a brother
Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by siie: 11:25am On Jul 04, 2017
kamat30:
I'm in my early twenty and iam too much addicted to sex I with not spent a week with out sex and serious I do like it I need a advice on how to stop it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by maxysmith(f): 11:30am On Jul 04, 2017
Anytime ur thing wants to stand ....use rope and nylon to tie it

3 Likes

Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by Amarabae(f): 11:30am On Jul 04, 2017
The bible said "Be Ye Transformed by the renewal of your mind". So when the sex thought comes, renew your mind. Which means take it immediately off your mind and don't feed on it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by marvin902(m): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2017
oga first stop watching broda Friday grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by nwajesus12(m): 11:41am On Jul 04, 2017
Amarabae:
The bible said "Be Ye Transformed by the renewal of your mind".
So when the sex thought comes, renew your mind.
Which means take it immediately off your mind and don't feed on it.
renew which mind,na dstv??

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
Cut it off and get urslf free..

The last time I checked,buhari did same. The addiction stoped, aswell as English undecided tongue
Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by zephry(m): 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
kinibigdeal:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by Originalsly: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hmmm....addicted to sex...isn't that part of life?.... somewhere in the Bible pretty much said it is good if you can contain your sexual urges but if you can't then you should go find yourself a wife. That advice has no expiration date....2000 years later it still holds true.

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by Doctorfitz: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
kamat30:

Get ur self occupied it'll reduce ur addiction. There's nothing wrong with you u just have a high sex drive...

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
Evuls grin cheesy
maxysmith:
Anytime ur thing wants to stand ....use rope and nylon to tie it

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by maxysmith(f): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
grin grin
geobukky:
Evuls grin cheesy
Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
I've been seeing u everywhere today
maxysmith:
grin grin
Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by maxysmith(f): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
i'm a little bit free today datz y grin
geobukky:
I've been seeing u everywhere today
Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by MrHenshaw: 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
Amarabae:
The bible said "Be Ye Transformed by the renewal of your mind".
So when the sex thought comes, renew your mind.
Which means take it immediately off your mind and don't feed on it.

U need a foundation class to unlock the Rhema of the word contained in the bible.Ur quote as shown in Roman 12:2 is right but ur explanation is literal.
By this dear,he needs more than "taking his mind out immediately and not feeding on it" as you advised.
Cheers!
Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by slimthugchimee2(m): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
Cut off your dlck dumbface.......nobody gives a shlt undecided
Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by martolux(m): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
Dear OP, I recommend NIV Bible for you so as to get close to God....not only that,........it will also improve your proficiency in english grin wink

2 Likes

Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
cheesy
maxysmith:
i'm a little bit free today datz y grin
maxi=masculine, smith = masculine, gender=f

Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by maxysmith(f): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
the name was given to me by some1
geobukky:
cheesy maxi=masculine, smith = masculine, gender=f

Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Pm
maxysmith:
the name was given to me by some1
Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by ImaIma1(f): 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
You should focus on improving your English. That might help.
Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by Fadiga24(m): 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
Welcome to the world bro.
Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by obataokenwa(m): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
kamat30:
Go and marry
Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by RENOWNED2(m): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
when you were getting addicted,did we help you?!+.....Guy face front.
Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by Clearsure(m): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
my guy anything that will decline you from entering heaven,is better you cut it off, little is been said but much is been given. "you are not serious"why you nor talk how you da hang the girls legs
Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by kalufelix(m): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
op its rather unfortunate but am afraid the only remedy to your high sexual drive is to have more sex ..maybe you claim to be addicted but you aint getting enough- i mean you can't get enough but you are not getting as much as you can.

You also need to get a wife/babymama ASAP it doesn't matter if you re 25 or 35 or 45 maybe that will eventually bury the ghost and you'll realise that whats inside the skirt is barely worth N20 pomo
Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by Erums(m): 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
But he just said... Once a week... Hows dat addiction?..... Lalasticlala
Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by auntysimbiat(f): 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
lol
Re: I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It by Triniti(m): 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
kinibigdeal:
. My gawd

(1) (2) (Reply)

Demons! / How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! / Most Beautiful And Curvy Black Girls In The World Displaying Ankara Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.