Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. (9370 Views)

How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / My Maid Drives Me Nuts / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by easylifestyle: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pls nairalanders I need your advice...The girl on this photo is my house maid. My wife comes back home late at night due to the nature of her job, and when am back by 5pm from work my housemaid keeps tempting with her natural endownment.. what do I do??

Source:http://9ijaclicks..com.ng/2016/07/nicki-minaj-shares-adorable-photos-on.html

1 Like

Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by Sexxkillz: 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
Peppersoup story.

7 Likes

Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by IHATEPUZZY(m): 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
sack her and get anoda maid and save ur marriage

or

Bleep her and enjoy d endowment and loose ur marriage

d choice z urs

9 Likes

Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by easylifestyle: 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by hymanflex(m): 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
of course because she knew that first time she watched TV that way,you bleeped her hard hard.......
Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by Topccy007: 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
You are in big trouble then
Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by firstking01(m): 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
This one na bolombolo

6 Likes

Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by obiorathesubtle: 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
The least you could do is have sex with her. Your wife won't know if you play it well, what she doesn't know won't kill her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
Wit her natural endowment?,,,,,,,,, undecided

Oga's mind has gone so far grin

I'm afraid him mind don reach d land of no return cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by dust88: 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
See gobe

1 Like

Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by Raydos: 11:54pm On Aug 07, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by TruthHurts1(m): 12:02am On Aug 08, 2016
Raydos:

Bohemian Rhapsody
Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by IceDude(m): 12:03am On Aug 08, 2016
If you don't fvck her who will? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 08, 2016
I'll just tell her to sit properly cos she's obstructing my view grin
Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by Upaka(f): 12:10am On Aug 08, 2016
Sell your TV

3 Likes

Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 08, 2016
OP drop her number lemme warn her

5 Likes

Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by Fidelismaria: 3:56am On Aug 08, 2016
sad
Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by pussyeater(m): 5:19am On Aug 08, 2016
easylifestyle:
Pls nairalanders I need your advice...The girl on this photo is my house maid. My wife comes back home late at night due to the nature of her job, and when am back by 5pm from work my housemaid keeps tempting with her natural endownment.. what do I do??

Source:http://9ijaclicks..com.ng/2016/07/nicki-minaj-shares-adorable-photos-on.html
Na LIE go kill you undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by policy12: 5:43am On Aug 08, 2016
Nairalander sha with lie lie thread and write up..

1 Like

Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by hardbody: 5:47am On Aug 08, 2016
I don't respond to dreams and wishes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by udede(m): 6:32am On Aug 08, 2016
na lie. that lady is too sophisticated to be your house maid. she is either your aunty or your boss. udede there

1 Like

Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 08, 2016
hey mr. You have committed a great sin for admiring her at first, secondly if you bleep her , thats another sin, simple just tell her to stop watching tv that way. And take you eyes off or probably wait for your wife outside to minimise the urge
Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by nNEOo(m): 8:01am On Aug 08, 2016
It nauseating to see that the only thing your evil mind can conjure is "SHE IS TEMPTING ME" ....To do what if I may ask? Do u think what you think is the only thing you should think about her ....think about other things u can do with her like saving humanity undecided

Sorry about the pun I get that sometime ..... embarassed

1 Like

Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by Goroz: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2016
nNEOo:
It nauseating to see that the only thing your evil mind can conjure is "SHE IS TEMPTING ME" ....To do what if I may ask? Do u think what you think is the only thing you should think about her ....think about other things u can do with her like saving humanity undecided

Sorry about the pun I get that sometime ..... embarassed

Error504, pun not found
Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 08, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Bohemian Rhapsody

Someone that knows Good Music. Here, a cookie!

1 Like

Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by dilini(m): 9:03am On Aug 08, 2016
I think to me you know what to do; it's quite simple. But before she was employed didnt your wife raised an eyebrow? And now you are claiming innocence.
That there is a ticking bomb waiting to be explode... Just do what is necessary but wait first!, have you mentioned this to your wife? Listen to what she has to say and agree on what to do next. ..#Shikena

My 2cents sha....
Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by praiseluv: 9:23am On Aug 08, 2016
The early u sack her, the better for u...........

Guy run o save ur marriage
Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2016
Oro puffpuff
Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by realmindz: 9:34am On Aug 08, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

or

d choice z urs
bleep her then sack her, u'll enjoy her and enjoy ur marriage grin
Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by IHATEPUZZY(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2016
realmindz:

bleep her then sack her, u'll enjoy her and enjoy ur marriage grin

den she ll come baq with pregnancy after 3mnths and ur marriage gets ruined grin
Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by realmindz: 9:56am On Aug 08, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

den she ll come baq with pregnancy after 3mnths and ur marriage gets ruined grin
chai na true oo grin u go do am with sense na
Re: This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. by pharmagba: 10:00am On Aug 08, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

or

d choice z urs
The question is what reason will you give your wife for sacking aor wanting to sack her?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Choose One(pic) / Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) / How Often Should A Lady Have Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.