Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,582 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Read What This Girl Said To Her Boyfriend- Truenaijayarn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read What This Girl Said To Her Boyfriend- Truenaijayarn (1162 Views)

See What A Kenyan Girl Said About Nigerian Guys on Facebook / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What This Girl Said To Her Boyfriend- Truenaijayarn by bstringz(m): 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
It is not news that women have a very “sharp” mouth,but it gets to a point where it can become a snake. I have this friend who is like a brother to me and he gave me the permission to post his story so others could be careful in their choices of partners. My friend and the girl started dating last year November and the relationship was going on quite smoothly. However,i am always against relationships that starts off on first sight,i guess am not a believer in love at first sight.According to my friend,the relationship started from a scene like this

James:[not real name]:I like you
Mara:[not real names]:I like you too

And just like that,the relationship started.They dated till this year july and were doing badly in the relationship as they were constantly fighting.Another sign of a bad relationship is when there is constant conflict,It is okay when people quarrel from time to time in a relationship,but when quarreling becomes a focal point of the relationship then there is an issue somewhere.

so this my friend and his girlfriend quarreled constantly until oneday the girl went to his Facebook and pulled out old pictures of the boy and his ex-girlfriend which he forgot to delete and started tormenting him for allowing the pictures to still be there and that night, there was a huge quarrel.
Again I would want to advise, never date a woman or man, who constantly reminds you of your past, bringing your past back at your face and condemning you for it. The past should always be left at the past. If you date or marry someone who takes you everytime back in time, like he or she is a time machine…. Then it’s time to reconsider that relationship.

Back to the story, the quarrel was really huge……and went on for days….. Eventually as lovers would always do, there wanted to make up and move on from the unfortunate event, even though my friend insisted that he didn’t want the relationship any longer. But he still have her a chance to write her wrongs. So she came to his house to see him….. Instead of settling….. The mouth running began…. You know how women are na.. But some words carry weight and can bring down a mountain….. No wonder God Said, if you say to this mountain MOVE it would move. Words are powerful.

In the heat of her mouth….. She told her boyfriend that the organization the guy just opened would never work!! And I wondered, so you weren’t in support of all this boy was doing, working his ass off…. Maybe so he could marry you…
If it had ended here it would have been pardonable… She went a step further and said “James all I have achieved in my short 18 years of life, you who is almost clocking 29/30 has never achieved it!!” That was the stunner! I don’t know the heat of anger one can be in that would warrant that kind of statement.

Out of the heart’s abundance the mouth speaks. Is it possible that this girl had been looking down on this guy all this while? Is it possible that she felt he was a loser? Is it possible she was comparing him to other guys who were approaching her, then giving her a feeling that the boy is a nobody? Note that this girl above still lives with her mummy and daddy, haven’t finished school, Works in her mum’s school and eats her parents food……. So is it just immaturity?

That word has today broken the relationship beyond repair. Ladies/guys no matter the heat of your anger it can’t boil yam. Some words can forever destroy something good. Words are even more powerful than actions….. The guy today has moved on…. But he asked me to publish this so you can all advise him, should he hate this girl, feel indifferent or let her go? And he Also would wanna know, what do you think is the issue with this young girl…. Immaturity?

http://truenaijayarn.com/read-the-terrible-thing-this-girl-said-to-her-boyfriend/

1 Like

Re: Read What This Girl Said To Her Boyfriend- Truenaijayarn by bstringz(m): 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
grin If your girlfriend did that to you, what would you do??

Also read http://truenaijayarn.com/how-your-phones-can-kill-you/
Re: Read What This Girl Said To Her Boyfriend- Truenaijayarn by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
30-18 years,,

Waoooooo grin grin
Re: Read What This Girl Said To Her Boyfriend- Truenaijayarn by lytech1(m): 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
He shouldn't hate the girl... He should space her for a while and later make her best of friend.

They were not meant to be... She was just fortunate to be part of his story.
Re: Read What This Girl Said To Her Boyfriend- Truenaijayarn by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
wow!

That was too much.
Re: Read What This Girl Said To Her Boyfriend- Truenaijayarn by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
30-18 years,,

Waoooooo grin grin
don't be too surprised as 18 years old girls re physically older than 30 years old guys
Re: Read What This Girl Said To Her Boyfriend- Truenaijayarn by kirchofff(m): 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hoe-K
Re: Read What This Girl Said To Her Boyfriend- Truenaijayarn by excellencyabia1: 4:36am On Aug 08, 2016
Very sad. But most of this conflict, no matter how ugly they look, helps to put you up. She said that your future will never meet up to her pass, then prove to her that her future can't touch the herm of your garment. See it as a challenge not insult
Re: Read What This Girl Said To Her Boyfriend- Truenaijayarn by nwamehn: 6:46am On Aug 08, 2016
bstringz:
grin If your girlfriend did that to you, what would you do??

Also read http://truenaijayarn.com/how-your-phones-can-kill-you/

If u know the best way to do this pls try do it, try as much as u can to convince that ur guy never to go back to that girl again. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, I am talking from experience, if he remains in that relationship, some day the girl would tell him the one that will finally break him. Haven't u heard of guys that suffered depression for long due to heavy words spoken to them by their women? There ar so many girls out there who would love him truly and respect him and never think of speaking heavy words that will harm him in anyway just because of quarrels.
By the way, he also faulted by mistakenly leaving the pics of his ex in his account. How would he have felt if he found out the girl still had her ex's pics that she still stares at?
Re: Read What This Girl Said To Her Boyfriend- Truenaijayarn by schumastic(m): 8:01am On Aug 08, 2016
I don't understand all this people bring stories here for advice..I thought the guy said he has moved on, what advice does he want again..
Re: Read What This Girl Said To Her Boyfriend- Truenaijayarn by chigoizie7(m): 8:05am On Aug 08, 2016
What do u expect when a 30 year old man is dating an 18 year old girl, he probably started dating her @17 sef.

So, I am not surprised, even when I was 19, I couldn't date a 17 year old girl,because I see her as a minor and not mature enough for my person.

Ur friend caused it all. The girl is still a kid.
Re: Read What This Girl Said To Her Boyfriend- Truenaijayarn by dilini(m): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
@OP... I couldn't that you brought this ish here and can't even construct a good storyline of what transpired btw your friend and his now ex-gf (attack unintended). Why I said so is that reading thru the all drama that transpired you were even advising us that are reading it. So Bros, it is wise for you to advise your friend the way you were advising us in your story...

My 2cents sha...

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why A Man Shouldn’t Chase After A Woman / If U Are To Give A Celebrity A Hot Dirty Slap. Who Would That Be? #PLAMCHAT / My Girl Have Started Avoiding Me Because She Saw My Chart With My Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.