Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military (30764 Views)

Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) / Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos / People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 08, 2016
Criminality is not limited to any tribe or group of people,especially when faced with the reality of hardship coupled with a non performing govt. There is no way an Ijaw militants can operate in Lagos/Ogun axis without the support of the locals from same community
Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by rolly44: 11:21am On Aug 08, 2016
NIGERIANS LISTERN:
previouse report, 1000 militant killed, now"stench of decomposing bodies filled some of the camp. Although no bodies were found. He describe this as an indication that many of the militant migth have been killed from the air striks, nothign that the fleing militant migth have taken the bodies of thir me. How on earth 100 bodies will be carried just like that, the airforce was horving around checking ifth miltant will come back as reported was a deceite. Niggerian fooled by this people, why not tel us the truth.
Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by Dragonking: 11:35am On Aug 08, 2016
elsomm:

So how did they count the 114 militants killed?

Jokers!
People are not asking the correct questions
Exactly, the real truth is that the criminals are not from nigerdelta but are Yoruba's. A lot of questions need to be asked here

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2016
yjgm:
One by one, those making our lives restless will see no peace. Law of karma.

Yes! No peace for the wicked
Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by 400billionman: 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
feldido:

NCA Lagos branch Take note

Those people are not Ijaws.

They are just partners in crime mostly from southwest who were mainly into oil bunkering.
Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by 400billionman: 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:
Lol

Mad Journalism

When you find out their location that should be kept secret until raid, you will announce it.

When you get information that will enlighten the public and help expand your intelligence network, you will withold it.

And to think we had a clueless government last time.

Smh

Well, if it is true, let them also figure it in that the probability of these people who successfully bomb locations without trace to leave such sensitive document lying about is very slim. Therefore, it can also be a means of throwing them off-scent, that's if they are not so enthusiastic about arresting someone, anyone.

These people are likely not militants. They used to live on oil bunkering. Their recent stealing and maiming people was just a change of trade.

Maybe their former trade wasnt paying any longer.
Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by SweetyZinta(f): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
orimsamsam:
NCAN. Ibadan regional headquarters oyo state.

Abeg make dey post shapaly make we begin our analysis

hello, how have you been? you didn't make it to fct again?

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by orimsamsam(m): 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
SweetyZinta:

hello, how have you been? you didn't make it to fct again?
couldn't make it dere. is ur number still active
Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by ebby9z(m): 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
I dont know the difference between NIgerian Security agencies(notably the Police and the military) and Linda Ikeji's blog. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
Adeoba10:
My brother man, you head need servicing.
lols. My broda dnt mind me, but u knw ur own need complet body work.wink
Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by Barigaboy(m): 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
This is serious what I can pick from the entire news is they sign in and sign out meaning they well organised.
Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by SweetyZinta(f): 10:49am On Aug 09, 2016
orimsamsam:
couldn't make it dere. is ur number still active

eyaaaa, no wonder I didn't hear from you as promised. my number is active ooo
Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by orimsamsam(m): 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
SweetyZinta:

eyaaaa, no wonder I didn't hear from you as promised. my number is active ooo
will contact u. is ur WhatsApp active

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Road Union Member With 134 Wraps Of Indian Hemp Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Fake EFCC Operatives Trying To Extort Hotel Guests Caught In Delta (Photos) / Man Uses Fake Bank Alert To Steal N5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.