Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

I Masturbate At Least Once A Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Masturbate At Least Once A Day (1059 Views)

I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life / "I Masturbate Daily To Your Photos" Fan Tells Cossy As She Shares New Hot Photos / I Masturbate. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Masturbate At Least Once A Day by 360ng: 9:33am On Aug 08, 2016
Amber Rose has revealed she *********s at least once a day, has never used intimacy gadgets and never has casual sex.

Despite being so brash and outspoken sexually, the curvy model admitted on her TV show The Amber Rose Show that she would ‘shock’ most people by how ‘normal’ she is, adding:

‘I feel like I’m just such a nerd in the bedroom.’
Amber – almost unrecognizable under a glamorous brunette beehive wig – said:

people are shocked ‘even when I say I don’t have casual sex.’

‘People really think that I have orgies all day and I do, like, these crazy sex acts – I’m
really just a normal girl,’ the 32-year-old insisted.

‘I ********* all the time. I ********* at least once a day,’ adding with a proud smile: ‘That’s why my skin looks so flawless.’
Amber also had an explanation for why she thinks men are so quiet in bed with her, admitting:

‘Men are so scared of me.

‘I literally will go out on a date, and a guy’s like this,’ she said, holding up a trembling hand.

They’re f**king scared of me — they’re terrified of me.’

She added: ‘You know what guys say to me? “What can I do for you that you can’t do for yourself?” And I’m like, “If you go to the store and get a $1.50 card and write something nice in it, I would appreciate that.”
Re: I Masturbate At Least Once A Day by cruzita(f): 9:35am On Aug 08, 2016
wetin concern us diamond head?

na weak men go fear u not our alpha naija men
Re: I Masturbate At Least Once A Day by Hadez(f): 9:36am On Aug 08, 2016
Masturbation is healthy. According to doctors lipsrsealed
Re: I Masturbate At Least Once A Day by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 08, 2016
Amber Rose, yours is small, I do it at least three times a day, after my meals grin
Re: I Masturbate At Least Once A Day by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 08, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Amber Rose, yours is small, I do it at least three times a day, after my meals grin
You will weaken your member with too much wankking

1 Like

Re: I Masturbate At Least Once A Day by LorDBolton(m): 10:14am On Aug 08, 2016
nma24:

'member'. Lols. Naija women
Re: I Masturbate At Least Once A Day by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
nma24:

The rivers no dey dry
Re: I Masturbate At Least Once A Day by 7Randall: 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Nigga you don't eat three times a day
Re: I Masturbate At Least Once A Day by Gladiator1: 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
Wetin I go talk now??
Re: I Masturbate At Least Once A Day by ojun50(m): 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
Keep it up
bt no be for 9ja men for fear u i trust our old fathers
Re: I Masturbate At Least Once A Day by Marioplus(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
You need Jesus Christ to set you free from Masturbation and circling yourself with demons who feed on what you release from your body every time you masturbate and the wrath of God you invoke on yourself like Onan (Gen.38:9). I pray that JESUS CHRIST will deliver you from this SIN and that the Holy Spirit will fill you with His Holy Sexual Satisfaction in Jesus Name. Amen. because sexual urge is a gift from the Holy Spirit through which we desire complete satisfaction of our WHOLE HUMAN BEING (Spirit/Soul/Body) with GOD who ALONE placed this desire in man "...God has created ETERNITY in the hearts of men ONLY HIM can satisfy..." (Ecclesiastes 3:11) thus "let anyone who is thirsty come to me! Let anyone who believes in me come and drink! As scripture says "From his heart shall flow streams of living water" (Jn.7:37) and 'but no one who drinks the water that I shall give will ever be thirsty again: the water that I shall give will become a spring of water WITHIN, welling up for eternal life' (Jn.4:14). No sexual organ can satisfy a spiritual desire; you cannot use a physical human part(s) to satisfy a SPIRITUAL DESIRE rather you open up your spirit to THE INFILLING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT {be filled by the Holy Spirit Gal.5:16}
Re: I Masturbate At Least Once A Day by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
7Randall:

Nigga you don't eat three times a day

mofo you are getting too close, back off!!

(1) (Reply)

6 Secrets For A Successful Marriage / Check Out The Body On This Medical Doctor / I Have Had 3 Stillborn Babies Should We Just Adopt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.