Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life (8721 Views)

I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by TruthfulGirl(f): 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
the true life of a woman.

almost every women masturbate, and in masturbation one must need the image of a particular guy to stimulate the sensation. every guy sensation is different depending on how attracted you are to them. you will come very quick if you masturbate with image of some guys.

masturbation is more like a fantasy. if any girl above 25years tells you she has never tried masturbate she is a big lier.

i have masturbate with the image of most cute celebrities, home and abroad, and all the cutes guys i know of. in my area some example there are some guys that chase after me but i refuse all of them. but that didn't stop me from masturbating with their image.

i can masturbate with your image everyday and still refuse you in real life. its just the mind control of every woman, they might not like to date you or get down with you and it might be due to many factor best known to them or maybe she is married, but still fantasies about you. she will never consents to do it with you in the real world.

its just the life of woman.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by MissCokie(f): 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
TruthfulGirl:

almost every women masturbate, and in masturbation one must need the image of a particular guy to stimulate the sensation. every guy sensation is different depending on how attracted you are to them. you will come very quick if you masturbate with image of some guys.

masturbation is more like a fantasy. if any girl above 25years tells you she has never tried masturbate she is a big lier.

i have masturbate with the image of most cute celebrities, home and abroad, and all the cutes guys i know of. in my area some example there are some guys that chase after me but i refuse all of them. but that didn't stop me from masturbating with their image.

i can masturbate with your image everyday and still refuse you in real life. its just the mind control of every woman, they might not like to date you or get down with you and it might be due to many factor best known to them or maybe she is married, but still fantasies about you. she will never consents to do it with you in the real world.

Please what's your point?

2 Likes

Re: I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
grin

On point OP grin

At least in our minds we can be very wild and free tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by Draei: 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
You again? okay now i get.
Re: I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by Chuknovski(m): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
you need Jesus

4 Likes

Re: I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by abdallah9566(m): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
TruthfulGirl:

talk for ya self my boo boo no dey mastur talk more of to bate
Re: I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by INTERMAN: 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
Do you masturbate with the image of guys with thick eyebrows?

2 Likes

Re: I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by benoly(m): 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
Fallacy of hasty generalization.
There are still uncountable number of ladies that have passed 25yrs and upto 30yrs that haven't masturbated before. The same thing goes to guys.

4 Likes

Re: I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by mickool(m): 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
My question is this, does some girls above 25 actually mastubates? How do u know a girl that mastubates?
Re: I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by Sanemind(m): 4:22am On Aug 11, 2017
Wow so masturbating is now an achievement?

2 Likes

Re: I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by 912(m): 4:47am On Aug 11, 2017
Another dude trying to hide under a female moniker to express all his depraved imaginations

11 Likes

Re: I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 11, 2017
Masturbate with a guys image in my mind?
Sorry I have not done that before.

1 Like

Re: I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by Rozaystunna(m): 6:11am On Aug 11, 2017
i don't think you are referring to 9ja girls. girls that there sex drive is dead. naija girls toto_ don't work

9 Likes

Re: I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by Next2Bezee(m): 6:18am On Aug 11, 2017
Op sounds like an overage virgin who in reality is scared to go on dates or have sex.

Please continue masturbating & deceiving yourself. Mind control ke, controller general ni.
Re: I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by INTERMAN: 7:31am On Aug 11, 2017
Rorachy:
you are a liar
Re: I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by TruthfulGirl(f): 8:31am On Aug 11, 2017
Rorachy:

then you are a lesbian. that's the only thing i could possibly say.

1 Like

Re: I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by joey150(m): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2017
grin i read all sorts on this section of NL.
Re: I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by kumulus(m): 8:53am On Aug 11, 2017
912:
Another dude trying to hide under a female moniker to express all his depraved imaginations

More like he wants to get pms too so he he can show it off like one bros did yesterday. Too many crazy people these days, just tew much!!

1 Like

Re: I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by press005: 8:57am On Aug 11, 2017
Rorachy:

so which one have done?
Re: I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by Fourwinds: 8:57am On Aug 11, 2017
MissCokie:

Please what's your point?
she actually made her point known in her thread....women"s world which they deny

1 Like

Re: I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by press005: 8:58am On Aug 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

On point OP grin

At least in our minds we can be very wild and free tongue

pple do naughty stuffs dat they cant admit openly
Re: I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by Fourwinds: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2017
benoly:
Fallacy of hasty generalization.
There are still uncountable number of ladies that have passed 25yrs and upto 30yrs that haven't masturbated before. The same thing goes to guys.
do u understand d word "Almost"? is dat generalisation.? please read again
Re: I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by Fourwinds: 9:04am On Aug 11, 2017
mickool:
My question is this, does some girls above 25 actually mastubates? How do u know a girl that mastubates?
u won't know unless she open up....I have seen ...but I won't elaborate here

1 Like

Re: I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by 400billionman: 9:21am On Aug 11, 2017
What do you do for a living ?
Re: I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by columbus007(m): 10:07am On Aug 11, 2017
What else,she masturbate for a living kiss
Re: I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by Olibboy: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2017
Mind of devilish.
Re: I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:04am On Aug 11, 2017
Thank you for being truthful
Re: I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by free2ryhme: 11:44am On Aug 11, 2017
TruthfulGirl:

The demons inside you are having holiday eating suya and drinking beer with your destiny
Re: I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by abelprice(m): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
U need to go 2 tb Joshua or mercy land for normal spiritual husband deliverance... AftA dat accept christ
Re: I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life by massive1019(m): 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
does that mean my girl too masturbate?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! / When Can We Say A Guy Is Disvirgined? / His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.