Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Chased Out Cos She's Has Not Given Birth After Two Years.. She's Plans Sucidal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chased Out Cos She's Has Not Given Birth After Two Years.. She's Plans Sucidal (798 Views)

Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife / Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks / Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chased Out Cos She's Has Not Given Birth After Two Years.. She's Plans Sucidal by meekyrozzay: 10:25am On Aug 08, 2016
It's kinda touching that she's lost what made her the happiest woman on earth two years ago on her wedding day. She got married and now the husband due to family pressure has yielded and decided to chase her out of the house yesterday. The sister had to leave her office at GRA ikeja, drove down home to meet my parents and they both went to see this young man in his office, he works with PALMCHAT, and over two hours according to my mom, he still was hard-hearted, he explained that why he got married was cos of a kid, and his yet to give his parents a grand child. Please if you know you can intervene and soften his mind please offer help so she can regain her marriage, hoping she doesn't go sucidal soon cos she's been acting up, locks herself alone and barely says nothing.
Re: Chased Out Cos She's Has Not Given Birth After Two Years.. She's Plans Sucidal by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 08, 2016
Well the man did say he married her for kids so no kids no marriage. I don't know why she married him but I know you can't force a human to stay in a relationship with you.

Its a sad situation but she should take heart. I hope she regains herself.

1 Like

Re: Chased Out Cos She's Has Not Given Birth After Two Years.. She's Plans Sucidal by Juxtified(m): 10:46am On Aug 08, 2016
Its amazing that in this day and age, Nigerian men still blame the woman for infertility, when its now so widely known that the man is equally as responsible as the woman. Research proves in 30% of cases the fault is the man's, 30% the woman's, and 40% unknown.

2 Likes

Re: Chased Out Cos She's Has Not Given Birth After Two Years.. She's Plans Sucidal by obiorathesubtle: 10:49am On Aug 08, 2016
If that woman can fend for herself, has a brilliant career going on, doesn't depend on the man to buy even a 10naira worth box of matches, she won't think about suicide.. She's prolly a stay-at-home liability, that's why she can't live without the man.. She knows she's about to be broke beyond shiiit!..

The douchebag mama's boy married for the wrong reason.. And I don't blame the woman, he toasted, proposed, said I do n ish.. She prolly thought it was real..My advice, she should get an apartment and live her life, women don't necessarily need to validate themselves with childbirth. This is the 21st century. 21st century women should strive for success, not comfort under a man's roof..

Look at missy elliot, she has never conceived nor given birth to any kid, she prolly has more stack o' cash than Buhari... Lots of women in the United states look up to her as a role model.. The guy will come knocking when he realises himself.

This is not my real advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chased Out Cos She's Has Not Given Birth After Two Years.. She's Plans Sucidal by cruzita(f): 10:55am On Aug 08, 2016
the man must be sick

is it the woman's fault that she hasn't being blessed with the fruit of the womb?

how sure is he that the fault is not from him ?
Re: Chased Out Cos She's Has Not Given Birth After Two Years.. She's Plans Sucidal by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
All these PALMCHAT workers self! Always having problems.
Re: Chased Out Cos She's Has Not Given Birth After Two Years.. She's Plans Sucidal by Sexxkillz: 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
PushPlay:
All these PALMCHAT workers self!
Always having problems.
Thought I was the only one that has noticed the trend of fake ass PALMCHAT peppersoup stories.

May PALMCHAT workers continue to have problems IJN!
Re: Chased Out Cos She's Has Not Given Birth After Two Years.. She's Plans Sucidal by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Thought I was the only one that has noticed the trend of fake ass PALMCHAT peppersoup stories.

May PALMCHAT workers continue to have problems IJN!

lol!
Talking about peppersoup.
I wanna have me some Isiewu or Nkworbi..
Care to join? grin
Re: Chased Out Cos She's Has Not Given Birth After Two Years.. She's Plans Sucidal by torqque7(m): 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
If that woman can fend for herself, has a brilliant career going on, doesn't depend on the man to buy even a 10naira worth box of matches, she won't think about suicide.. She's prolly a stay-at-home liability, that's why she can't live without the man.. She knows she's about to be broke beyond shiiit!..

The douchebag mama's boy married for the wrong reason.. And I don't blame the woman, he toasted, proposed, said I do n ish.. She prolly thought it was real..My advice, she should get an apartment and live her life, women don't necessarily need to validate themselves with childbirth. This is the 21st century. 21st century women should strive for success, not comfort under a man's roof..

Look at missy elliot, she has never conceived nor given birth to any kid, she prolly has more stack o' cash than Buhari... Lots of women in the United states look up to her as a role model.. The guy will come knocking when he realises himself.

This is not my real advice.

And what exactly do you consider as the right reasons to marry? undecidedsmh. Just because your reason is not the same as his,doesn't mean he married for the wrong reasons.

One man's food is another man's poison so it's unnecessary insulting the guy because of his choices,he is an adult,it just like insulting a member of redeemed church because he choose that church instead of Christians embassy..you dig?
Re: Chased Out Cos She's Has Not Given Birth After Two Years.. She's Plans Sucidal by Sexxkillz: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
PushPlay:

lol!
Talking about peppersoup.
I wanna have me some Isiewu or Nkworbi..
Care to join? grin
Oya na.
Re: Chased Out Cos She's Has Not Given Birth After Two Years.. She's Plans Sucidal by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
This is what you get when you think marriage is everything, kill yourself because of a man and watch him get married to another woman. I know its hard but cry for a week at most, get up on your feet and get something doing
Re: Chased Out Cos She's Has Not Given Birth After Two Years.. She's Plans Sucidal by LorDBolton(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
meekyrozzay:
It's kinda touching that she's lost what made her the happiest woman on earth two years ago on her wedding day. She got married and now the husband due to family pressure has yielded and decided to chase her out of the house yesterday. The sister had to leave her office at GRA ikeja, drove down home to meet my parents and they both went to see this young man in his office, he works with PALMCHAT, and over two hours according to my mom, he still was hard-hearted, he explained that why he got married was cos of a kid, and his yet to give his parents a grand child. Please if you know you can intervene and soften his mind please offer help so she can regain her marriage, hoping she doesn't go sucidal soon cos she's been acting up, locks herself alone and barely says nothing.

Please update the story when she finally opens up about the story of her womb / uterus.

We dey wait.
Re: Chased Out Cos She's Has Not Given Birth After Two Years.. She's Plans Sucidal by jashar(f): 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
Suffer on earth, suffer in eternity. Why?

The lady should just move on with her life without the man. You can't force a person to be with you.

Life sucks like that sometimes. Just take heart and move on.
Re: Chased Out Cos She's Has Not Given Birth After Two Years.. She's Plans Sucidal by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Oya na.

Where can we get the best in Lagos? cheesy
Re: Chased Out Cos She's Has Not Given Birth After Two Years.. She's Plans Sucidal by Jay542(m): 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
The pressure Will keep coming even if people intervene and she stays. He should just marry another wife, while she waits for her own child.
Re: Chased Out Cos She's Has Not Given Birth After Two Years.. She's Plans Sucidal by schumastic(m): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
she should meet their pastor or better still both of them see a doctor..as for me, before any marriage plans will start to kick of, i must make sure the belly is out n confirmed cus d amount of dnc some ladies do this days smh, only heaven can save one from falling prey.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Always Attract Ugly Ladies? / Dear Men, These Things Could Make Any Woman Trip For You / The Real MVP In Toasting!! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.