Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Dear Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men (1497 Views)

Dear Men, Marriage Is Not The Greatest Achievement For A Woman! / Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? / Dear Men!!! Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Dear Men by Funkybabee(f): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
SerialGist:

Is like you've been reading your bible the wrong way. That portion of the bible says 'a man should be the head of the family and should love his wife while the wife should submit herself to her husband'. How does that translate to 'providing' for a woman whose two hands and legs are still intact? Like she can't work or what? No offence intended but your reasoning seems low to me. My sister is taking care of her family because her husband is yet to have a good job. Is she not a woman who should wait for her husband to make the provisions?

if truly he does provide for their family before, it good for ur sister to help him now cuz that is why we are ur helper.but if that's how they began their couples life so sorry brother I pity her
Re: Dear Men by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
Funkybabee:

if truly he does provide for their family before, it good for ur sister to help him now cuz that is why we are ur helper.but if that's how they began their couples life so sorry brother I pity her

Ok then, continue waiting for the man that will come carry ur burden ok.
Re: Dear Men by Funkybabee(f): 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
SerialGist:

Ok then, continue waiting for the man that will come carry ur burden ok.

yes thanks I will see,somesee me too will see by the grace of God

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Kenya Did Before Proposing To His Girlfriend (pics) / Simple Ways To Make A Girl Visit You Without Resisting And Giving Excuses / An Amazing Woman With 11 Daughters Finally Gives Birth To A Son At 40 Years (pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.