Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Dear Men!!! Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men!!! Pics (2989 Views)

Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men!!! Pics by Martin0(m): 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
Dear MEN do you know:

Being able to dedicate yourself to one woman is what makes you a Real man. We live in a world where most men foolishly think that, maintaining flings with several women is what defines them as real men. . . .

What defines a real man, is his ability to remain faithful, attentive, respectful, tolerant, forgiving, focused, supportive and consistent.

Take care of your responsibilities, own up to your failures, learn from those your past mistakes and chase after progress. You got kids? Take care of them. And their mother?....Respect her. Even if you’re not with her in that way, (marriage) she still provided you with a priceless blessing in the form of a child.

Being a man is not about being "stone hearted, selfish, cold, angry, domineering, evil, disrespectful, scary, intimidating, nasty, childish and being a bully....

The very thing that defines a real man are often looked at as being too soft and weak but in fact, showing her affection, giving her your undivided attention, being able to listen and heed corrections, being able to hold her, touch her in a way that provides reassurance that she's the only one, is one of the best ways to display your manhood.

A man doesn’t stress his woman, he relieves it. . . .A man doesn’t use his hands to bring agonizing pangs of pains to his woman, only pleasure. . . . A real man knows that ONE GOOD WOMAN is more valuable than any assortment or large number of women.

Sadly Today’s definition of a real man has become
blurred. Open your eyes. Be wise and do better

1 Like

Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by donstan18: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
Are you a real man?

1 Like

Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by Shayneward1: 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
Trash, get a job.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by coolestofall(m): 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
My guy tell me honestly, na because of which female romancelander u write this epistle so make she fit look ur side.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by Martin0(m): 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
coolestofall:
My guy tell me honestly, na because of which female romancelander u write this epistle so make she fit look ur side.

not for anybody

1 Like

Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by Martin0(m): 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
Shayneward1:
Trash, get a job.
get a job for me

1 Like

Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by Martin0(m): 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:
Are you a real man?
not even me, can't say for myself
Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by LessNoise: 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
Who are you trying to impress here sef grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by ubunja(m): 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
sometimes i think you are a woman pretending to be a man

1 Like

Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by mzangy: 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
Martin0 they are coming for your head because you said the truth.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by youngreezy(m): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
Wat Did U Say Bitch?Becuz I Cum Diz World Cum Plz Woman Abi?Ur Fada Laps Dia.C Leh Me Tel U I Waz Doin Al Doze Shit U Typd Dia N Wia Did It Land Me?A Mo'fucking Babelezz Nigga Even D One Wey Try Accept Me Go Stil Use Me Catch Fun,bt As I Cum Kary My Emotionz Throw Inside Water N Develop Ballz(cold Hearted Ballz)ma Nigga Ah Get Pussiez Evri Tym.No Be Mawt.
Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by phi1cz: 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
ubunja:
sometimes i think you are a woman pretending to be a man
He's the official asslicker around here.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by SIaye: 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
Martin0:
Dear MEN do you know:

Being able to dedicate yourself to one woman is what makes you a Real man. We live in a world where most men foolishly think that, maintaining flings with several women is what defines them as real men. . . .

What defines a real man, is his ability to remain faithful, attentive, respectful, tolerant, forgiving, focused, supportive and consistent.

Take care of your responsibilities, own up to your failures, learn from those your past mistakes and chase after progress. You got kids? Take care of them. And their mother?....Respect her. Even if you’re not with her in that way, (marriage) she still provided you with a priceless blessing in the form of a child.

Being a man is not about being "stone hearted, selfish, cold, angry, domineering, evil, disrespectful, scary, intimidating, nasty, childish and being a bully....

The very thing that defines a real man are often looked at as being too soft and weak but in fact, showing her affection, giving her your undivided attention, being able to listen and heed corrections, being able to hold her, touch her in a way that provides reassurance that she's the only one, is one of the best ways to display your manhood.

A man doesn’t stress his woman, he relieves it. . . .A man doesn’t use his hands to bring agonizing pangs of pains to his woman, only pleasure. . . . A real man knows that ONE GOOD WOMAN is more valuable than any assortment or large number of women.

Sadly Today’s definition of a real man has become
blurred. Open your eyes. Be wise and do better

Guy shut up undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by Martin0(m): 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
mzangy:
Martin0 they are coming for your because you said the truth.

suregrin

1 Like

Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by InfernoNig: 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
True. But let come to realize that this generation of girls don't deserve real mean shit. They have made potential real mehn go fake.
Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by Treasure17(m): 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
True talk op
Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by tosyne2much(m): 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
coolestofall:
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:
Are you a real man?
savage reply oya take ice-cream

1 Like

Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by Nelsizzy(m): 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
@op

127 followers. Only 6 are males. Why is this post not shocking? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by dview001(m): 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
pls can u fvck away?! as in can u fvck off!

1 Like

Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by Martin0(m): 12:06am On Feb 20, 2018
Nelsizzy:
@op
127 followers. Only 6 are males. Why is this post not shocking? undecided
and what does that mean
Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by Nelsizzy(m): 12:11am On Feb 20, 2018
Martin0:

and what does that mean
It means the post was created to serve a purpose. ASSLICKING
Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by Martin0(m): 12:15am On Feb 20, 2018
Nelsizzy:
It means the post was created to serve a purpose. ASSLICKING
ok .do you have anything else to add to this which you just typed?
Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by Ontoog(m): 4:49am On Feb 20, 2018
You did say One Good woman.....so grin
Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by Nobody: 5:06am On Feb 20, 2018
Men that feel they are domineering are always the first to be subdue by a woman.
Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:35am On Feb 22, 2018
Martin0:
ok .do you have anything else to add to this which you just typed?

Hahahaahaa..Ur DP ooo...chicken tereyaki eeh grin

She already captured ur heart tongue
Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by Martin0(m): 7:22am On Feb 22, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahaahaa..Ur DP ooo...chicken tereyaki eeh grin
She already captured ur heart tongue
u never tell me why u dey laughgrin
capture my heart ke grin
Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:33am On Feb 22, 2018
Martin0:

u never tell me why u dey laughgrin

capture my heart ke grin

Abeeeg, tell me when did a Nigerian eat "PINEAPPLE TERIYAKI CHICKEN" ? They prefer egusi, amala, dodo , okra soup , salad, fried rice grin grin grin

Na lie abi?
Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by Martin0(m): 7:43am On Feb 22, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Abeeeg, tell me when did a Nigerian eat "PINEAPPLE TERIYAKI CHICKEN" ? They prefer egusi, amala, dodo , okra soup , salad, fried rice grin grin grin

Na lie abi?

hmmmmgringrin true talk.

as for Nigerian's I don't know if they eat thatgrin but for me, I love itgrin
Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by toro92: 7:44am On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Dear Men!!! Pics by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 22, 2018
And when you are so focused trying to be the faithful and dedicated Man, you then get to find out out that your bae is shagging your best friend.

Na then, u go know say the dating game na jungle. Kill as many prey as possible( if u know what I mean).
Better shine your now!

(1) (Reply)

Break Up Sex. / Slaymama Exposes All In New Sundry Pictures / Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.