Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

How To Know Someone's Age - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Someone's Age (1180 Views)

40 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / 6 Obvious Signs To Know Someone Likes You / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know Someone's Age by malikombi(m): 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
Solve this maths. This is incredible and Unbelievable!! Game of the day!!! It is real. Check it out.

1. Take de last digit of your phone number.
2. Multiply it by 2
3. Add 5 to it
4. Multiply the answer by 50
5. Add 1766
6. Subtract your year of birth
The Answer you get must be three digits. -The last two digits is your AGE!!
Check and prove me wrong!

Who developed this? Still wondering.........Am still awestruck guys ��
Re: How To Know Someone's Age by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
Are you serious! you got me scared o. Tried it and was shocked.
Re: How To Know Someone's Age by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
Mtschew simple algebra
Re: How To Know Someone's Age by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
Stale stuff. Nothing special, I'm not wowed, since you'll be involving your year of birth in the whole equation. What, I can as well come up with something similar to this and proclaim myself a genuis. I thought I could use your little experience to determine someone's age independent of using any information about them.

1 Like

Re: How To Know Someone's Age by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
malikombi:
Solve this maths. This is incredible and Unbelievable!! Game of the day!!! It is real. Check it out.

1. Take de last digit of your phone number.
2. Multiply it by 2
3. Add 5 to it
4. Multiply the answer by 50
5. Add 1766
6. Subtract your year of birth
The Answer you get must be three digits. -The last two digits is your AGE!!
Check and prove me wrong!

Who developed this? Still wondering.........Am still awestruck guys ��

Number 1 is irrelavant. Numbers 2-4 matter as fixed variables. 1766 is a number that assures that 2016 and your date of birth equals your age.

To prove that this is number manipulation, i used my last digit of phone number and subtracted by 1985 and got that i am 31 which is correct for soneone born that year. However, that is not my real year of birth.

Clever tho but i have done more complex physics and calculus during my school days.
Re: How To Know Someone's Age by Fadamant: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
Unnecessary calculations. Date of birth already tells the age, even without phone number.
Re: How To Know Someone's Age by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
dhhhcx
Re: How To Know Someone's Age by malikombi(m): 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
Oh ye Nairalanders.....funny set of people.... they will never accept defeat but rather claim to know more and better...
#irrelevant number
#simple logic
#unnecessary calculation
#stale stuff
#simple algebra
I hear ooo

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl No Longer Hide Her Age / “every Year, My Menstruation Usually Ruins My #valentine, Please Help” / Question Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.