Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Question Of The Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day (1184 Views)

Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? / Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day by TroubleDude: 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
*QUESTION OF THE DAY ⁉*

If you visit an orphanage and Bill Gates sees you there and offers to adopt you thinking you're an orphan, what will you do?
Re: Question Of The Day by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
grin

Ooh yaaaas! Ooohhh yaaaaaaz daddy...

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day by McBrooklyn(m): 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
Then I'll stop assuming cos I've never been to an orphanage home... cool
Re: Question Of The Day by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
I will be like "my dad died when I was 2 months old, and my mum died immediately she gave birth to me, in fact, her last breath was the one that pushed me out. I was brought to this orphanage by Mary slessor when she saw me roaming about as a 2 month old baby"

Dad, (referring to Bill Gate) thanks for coming for me

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day by robosky02(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Ooh yaaaas! Ooohhh yaaaaaaz daddy...

so you want to deny your.... grin

Re: Question Of The Day by bukason212(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ewooooooooooooooo
Re: Question Of The Day by dingbang(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
Honor your father and mother
Re: Question Of The Day by zyzxx(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
Click like if you will accept and share if u will reject
Re: Question Of The Day by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
I would offer myself and my family cool
Re: Question Of The Day by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
whats so special about Bill gate undecided
Re: Question Of The Day by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
Berlynn:
naso
Re: Question Of The Day by DozieInc(m): 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
The world is yours.
Re: Question Of The Day by Horlohlah: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
Berlynn:
what's so special about you thats worth stalking.

Someone who isn't worth 100k is asking what's special about bill gate. That's if she knows who bill gate is sef. Dry head.
Re: Question Of The Day by NLsheriff: 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
Berlynn:
see this one wey be like say she no go be anything for life pass olosho dey ask who be bill gates as if your father reach Im driver grin go and give vizkiz Mouth Action jare, na your destiny
Re: Question Of The Day by NLpolice1: 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
Berlynn:
attention finder I go soon bust u
Re: Question Of The Day by NLpolice1: 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
NLsheriff:
see this one wey be like say she no go be anything for life pass olosho dey ask who be bill gates as if your father reach Im driver grin
See my sheriff boss I go arrest fake fake ugly pple I go bust dat berlynn she dey call me her boifrnd name
Re: Question Of The Day by NLsheriff: 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
NLpolice1:
See my sheriff boss I go arrest fake fake ugly pple I go bust dat berlynn she dey call me her boifrnd name
na mumu girl, see eyes like confirm tolotolo
Re: Question Of The Day by Kpeshi10(m): 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
Wetin b Bill Gate?
Re: Question Of The Day by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
Assumption is the lowest level of knowledge.
Re: Question Of The Day by NLpolice1: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
NLsheriff:
na mumu girl, see eyes like confirm tolotolo
mumu tin wey lyk attention me go bust am
Re: Question Of The Day by NLsheriff: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
NLpolice1:
mumu tin wey lyk attention me go bust am
na why she jealous Jessica be that, wey i dey happy say finally, real cute babe don show
Re: Question Of The Day by NLpolice1: 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
NLsheriff:
na why she jealous Jessica be that, wey i dey happy say finally, real cute babe don show
I b Chris I no deny am , but I go show am borehole pussy fúúck fake girl
Re: Question Of The Day by NLsheriff: 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
NLpolice1:
I b Chris I no deny am , but I go show am borehole pussy fúúck fake girl
lol no talk am anyhow otherwise e go loose taste, just wait till her moment finally come, she go learn to stay quiet for here
Re: Question Of The Day by sandraanakebe(f): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
I will go with him ohhh grin
Re: Question Of The Day by Royalerumble(m): 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
grin grin
Re: Question Of The Day by Horlohlah: 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
Berlynn:

[i] ok now i know where the beef is coming from, ok cuz i flunt my boobs as i like, nd u fvcking cant flunt ur strecth mark saggy boobs u think u fit to jump on my way to actually make me feel bad cheesy lol

u hide behind ur phone to diss out shii about someone, do you ever get off nairaland long enough to live the life u keep bragging about ?? go fvck ur self you should pour ur frustrated soul to God Or ur parent for making u fugly nd not me..
[/i]first of all..its FLAUNT. Dumbo! And if you like,you can pose nude for all I care. Its your vizkiz-plaything body. How can I make you feel bad when your existence is enough sadness for you. How can I make a pessimistic anti social biaych who shines only on NL feel bad.

I hide behind my phone? If you want a face off,ask for it mo'fucka. It's not even as if I've not seen your stupid face before. Unlike you,my whole life doesn't revolves around cheap popularity on NL. And listen up mad woman, you know the genesis of all this so stop playing victim. It might work on those bleeping your rotten hole but not me. And the delusional dam keeps making reference to her looks,if you like resemble Jezebel...its your mother's job to make you feel like a queen not mine. Don't come here and start asking from us the attention your patents refuse to give youm oloshi omo.
I made it easier for you in case you wanna call your errand boy...we will go down together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
dafuq i didnt make u ugly wtf will some biitch tryna pour out her frustration on me ... "i aint ur momma girl" u wanna blame someone c'mon put the fvcking blame on ur parent...

i hv long tolerated you enough stay the fvck off my mentions biitch! u aint even up to my standard offline,

all thanks to ur phone nd the network tat gives out free 10mb u free to keep ranting i am done with u ...

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day by Royalerumble(m): 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
Berlynn:

ok now i know where the beef is coming from, ok cuz i flaunt my boobs as i like, nd u fvcking cant flaunt ur strecth mark saggy boobs u think u fit to jump on my lane to actually make me feel bad cheesy lol

u hide behind ur phone to diss out shii about someone, do you ever get off nairaland long enough to live the life u keep bragging about ?? go fvck ur self you should pour ur frustrated soul to God Or ur parent for making u fugly nd not me..

I just hope some of your stupid sanitary pad licking dogs will see beyond the facade you put up here on Nl.

You can't fool us all tho so enjoy your fame while it lasts. But warn your miscreants off Bliss cause I won't give it a second thought to bring down all you have achieved here with your boobs and pretence. Just a friendly advice!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day by Horlohlah: 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
Berlynn:
dafuq i didnt make u ugly wtf will some biitch tryna pour out her frustration on me ... "i aint ur momma girl" u wanna blame someone c'mon put the fvcking blame on ur parent... i hv long tolerated you enough stay the fvck off my mentions u aint even up to my standard offkine,all thanks to ur phone nd the network tat gives out free 10mb u free to keep ranting i am done with u ...
Go and tolerate your snake like boyfriend.

Ugly is all you ever talk about. The only thing you can brag about in your empty life. I will sub for you and your aunty. Daughter of one million fathers. I know you were told that your face and hole will get you everything you want so I can't blame you if you won't shut up about it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Ways To Bring Back The Sex Spark In Your Relationship / Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married / Nigerian Lady And Oyinbo Stun In Dashiki For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.