Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

I Am A Prostitute Who Fell In Love With A Pastor ( CONTD) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Prostitute Who Fell In Love With A Pastor ( CONTD) (1023 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Prostitute Who Fell In Love With A Pastor ( CONTD) by ournaijablog(f): 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
CONTD

A young man in his 30’s approached Natasha and I, he was really very handsome, he said hi but my friend snubbed him, I was about to answer his greeting but Natasha scolded me, anyway he left and Natasha said “This type of man will use you all through the night and give you small money in the morning” then I asked her, do you sell your body for money? She didn’t sugarcoat it, she just said yes. I asked her what were we really doing here, she said she wanted to teach me how to take care of myself and my family, I wasn’t forced into this life, I had always envied Natasha, the things she had and how she carried herself so when the first elderly man came to say hi and ordered drinks for us I was already in the mood to show Natasha I could do this.

I wasn’t a virgin, I had a boyfriend back home, we lost contact because I didn’t have a phone, he didn’t have a phone either, I naturally assumed he would be with someone else by now, besides I wasn’t really thinking about him now. Nelson, that was the man Natasha and I went home with, he wanted us both or rather he wanted Natasha and I to lay with ourselves while he watched (Pervert) I whispered to Natasha I couldn’t do it, she gave me a cold stare and said ( do not Bleep this up for me) he had promised us 200 grand and at that moment I would do anything for that money, my half would settle a lot of bills in school, I didn’t mind sleeping with the old fart neither did I mind when Natasha started doing weird things to my body, and this silly body of mine responded, wriggling, moaning, I wondered at that moment if I was possessed.

Natasha gave me 75 grand, I was expecting an equal share but I didn’t mind, I was so happy I kept screaming and she was smiling at how naïve I must have looked then, we spent the holidays in that state, Natasha said it’s better we did it far away from home where no one we know had the chance of seeing us. And that’s how it began for me, should I said I became worse than Natasha? I wasn’t in school much, my grades weren’t suffering because I paid for them, my lecturers were surprised, they noticed the massive change I had gone through, I was no more the innocent girl who wore same clothes to class for a week. I began to send money home to my parents, told them I got a job in school, they were beyond happy, my younger ones could go to school now, I moved them out of the old apartment into a better one, I was so proud of myself and kept telling myself I’d stop as soon as I have saved enough.

I am through with school now, waiting for NYSC, I was bored and Natasha had gone to the states to meet for boyfriend, so I travelled to Abuja, I had one senator there, not only will I get good money I’d also have a nice time. Now that I think of it, I was meant to go to Abuja, if not I won’t be here sharing this story; as I boarded, a young man, very handsome and well dressed walked up to me, you look familiar, have we met before? I blatantly said no, well I should have been nicer but I was in no mood, I just wanted to get to Abuja and have a nice time. While I sat down and waited for the plane to take off, he came and sat next to me, smiled and brought out a book to read, well I ignored him; then he gave me a pamphlet, My Name is Pastor so so and so, oh! I said, you’re a pastor, really! He said yes why do I look surprised? I said nothing, I collected the pamphlet which as I had expected was about the last days and repentance.

We talked for a while as the plane took off, he was going to Abuja for a Christian seminar, he asked what I was going there for, I said an “Uncle” invited me over; he invited me to the seminar and made me promise I was going to attend I said okay I would. When I got to Abuja, Senator had send his driver to pick me, and my new friend got a cab, we’d exchanged contacts already, I had the time of my life at Abuja and I obviously forgot all about the seminar; let’s call him “Daniel” Daniel called and asked why I didn’t make it, I lied and told him I was occupied, well I really was with the senator so it wasn’t really a lie was it? He said he was leaving to Lagos the next day and would like to have dinner with me, I turned him down, young men weren’t my thing and he’s a pastor, what will we discuss I asked myself? He insisted, pleaded, cajoled, I gave in, we went to one of the finest restaurant, I laughed all through dinner, he really was an interesting fellow and dinner for me had never been that interesting.

This was one year ago, I have seen Daniel more than 20 times, both in Lagos and Abuja, whenever I was in town I’d give him a call, we would have lunch or dinner, I have feelings for him, I know he feels same way, he’s jokingly asked me if I was seeing anyone, and I have playfully asked him if he was seeing anyone also.

I decided I was just going to tell him how I felt, I did, he was glad I did, he told me he felt same way but he knows I’m not a born again Christian, and he has a feeling I have not been totally honest with him. I am scared to tell him, who wants to wife a LovePeddler? No one and certainly not a pastor. I have never felt this way with anyone; do I go ahead and tell him? What if he leaves? I am done with school, might travel abroad for my masters, or do it here in Nigeria, I am ready to settle down and love someone, I realized I have had feelings for Daniel for a long time, wish I had told him sooner.

We have a date tonight, I am scared, everything in me says tell him, if he leaves or gets angry he has a right to, but I don’t want to lose him, I have never been this confused in my life

What do I do?

Talk2Bella

http://talk2bella..com/2016/08/i-am-prostitute-who-fell-in-love-with_8.html
Re: I Am A Prostitute Who Fell In Love With A Pastor ( CONTD) by Behira(f): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
Clap for ya sef
Re: I Am A Prostitute Who Fell In Love With A Pastor ( CONTD) by jamalnation(m): 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
Re: I Am A Prostitute Who Fell In Love With A Pastor ( CONTD) by Nukle(m): 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
This is interesting, when are we getting the next part grin
Re: I Am A Prostitute Who Fell In Love With A Pastor ( CONTD) by marchards72: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
i guess u should just tell him moreover he's a man of God there should be some forgiving spirit in him.... if u were both meant to be he'll stay no matter what
Re: I Am A Prostitute Who Fell In Love With A Pastor ( CONTD) by pavoda: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
grin grin grin
ournaijablog:
CONTD

A young man in his 30’s approached Natasha and I, he was really very handsome, he said hi but my friend snubbed him, I was about to answer his greeting but Natasha scolded me, anyway he left and Natasha said “This type of man will use you all through the night and give you small money in the morning” then I asked her, do you sell your body for money? She didn’t sugarcoat it, she just said yes. I asked her what were we really doing here, she said she wanted to teach me how to take care of myself and my family, I wasn’t forced into this life, I had always envied Natasha, the things she had and how she carried herself so when the first elderly man came to say hi and ordered drinks for us I was already in the mood to show Natasha I could do this.

I wasn’t a virgin, I had a boyfriend back home, we lost contact because I didn’t have a phone, he didn’t have a phone either, I naturally assumed he would be with someone else by now, besides I wasn’t really thinking about him now. Nelson, that was the man Natasha and I went home with, he wanted us both or rather he wanted Natasha and I to lay with ourselves while he watched (Pervert) I whispered to Natasha I couldn’t do it, she gave me a cold stare and said ( do not Bleep this up for me) he had promised us 200 grand and at that moment I would do anything for that money, my half would settle a lot of bills in school, I didn’t mind sleeping with the old fart neither did I mind when Natasha started doing weird things to my body, and this silly body of mine responded, wriggling, moaning, I wondered at that moment if I was possessed.

Natasha gave me 75 grand, I was expecting an equal share but I didn’t mind, I was so happy I kept screaming and she was smiling at how naïve I must have looked then, we spent the holidays in that state, Natasha said it’s better we did it far away from home where no one we know had the chance of seeing us. And that’s how it began for me, should I said I became worse than Natasha? I wasn’t in school much, my grades weren’t suffering because I paid for them, my lecturers were surprised, they noticed the massive change I had gone through, I was no more the innocent girl who wore same clothes to class for a week. I began to send money home to my parents, told them I got a job in school, they were beyond happy, my younger ones could go to school now, I moved them out of the old apartment into a better one, I was so proud of myself and kept telling myself I’d stop as soon as I have saved enough.

I am through with school now, waiting for NYSC, I was bored and Natasha had gone to the states to meet for boyfriend, so I travelled to Abuja, I had one senator there, not only will I get good money I’d also have a nice time. Now that I think of it, I was meant to go to Abuja, if not I won’t be here sharing this story; as I boarded, a young man, very handsome and well dressed walked up to me, you look familiar, have we met before? I blatantly said no, well I should have been nicer but I was in no mood, I just wanted to get to Abuja and have a nice time. While I sat down and waited for the plane to take off, he came and sat next to me, smiled and brought out a book to read, well I ignored him; then he gave me a pamphlet, My Name is Pastor so so and so, oh! I said, you’re a pastor, really! He said yes why do I look surprised? I said nothing, I collected the pamphlet which as I had expected was about the last days and repentance.

We talked for a while as the plane took off, he was going to Abuja for a Christian seminar, he asked what I was going there for, I said an “Uncle” invited me over; he invited me to the seminar and made me promise I was going to attend I said okay I would. When I got to Abuja, Senator had send his driver to pick me, and my new friend got a cab, we’d exchanged contacts already, I had the time of my life at Abuja and I obviously forgot all about the seminar; let’s call him “Daniel” Daniel called and asked why I didn’t make it, I lied and told him I was occupied, well I really was with the senator so it wasn’t really a lie was it? He said he was leaving to Lagos the next day and would like to have dinner with me, I turned him down, young men weren’t my thing and he’s a pastor, what will we discuss I asked myself? He insisted, pleaded, cajoled, I gave in, we went to one of the finest restaurant, I laughed all through dinner, he really was an interesting fellow and dinner for me had never been that interesting.

This was one year ago, I have seen Daniel more than 20 times, both in Lagos and Abuja, whenever I was in town I’d give him a call, we would have lunch or dinner, I have feelings for him, I know he feels same way, he’s jokingly asked me if I was seeing anyone, and I have playfully asked him if he was seeing anyone also.

I decided I was just going to tell him how I felt, I did, he was glad I did, he told me he felt same way but he knows I’m not a born again Christian, and he has a feeling I have not been totally honest with him. I am scared to tell him, who wants to wife a LovePeddler? No one and certainly not a pastor. I have never felt this way with anyone; do I go ahead and tell him? What if he leaves? I am done with school, might travel abroad for my masters, or do it here in Nigeria, I am ready to settle down and love someone, I realized I have had feelings for Daniel for a long time, wish I had told him sooner.

We have a date tonight, I am scared, everything in me says tell him, if he leaves or gets angry he has a right to, but I don’t want to lose him, I have never been this confused in my life

What do I do?

Talk2Bella

http://talk2bella..com/2016/08/i-am-prostitute-who-fell-in-love-with_8.html

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lady Of Between 30-45yrs For A Serious Serious Relationship / Video: Popular Warri Prophet Jeremiah Boxes Demon Spiritually During Deliverance / These Are 7 S*x Secrets Your Women Want You To Know...no.7 Is Very Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.