Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website (3973 Views)

How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site / How To Re-apply For Adsense With Thesame Email Address That Was Rejected / 7 Silly Mistakes New Bloggers Makes When Applying For Adsense - Mediapace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by starchris(m): 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hello guys please I need your help and directions please, I signed up for AdSense for my website but I was not approved maybe its because my niche is on entertainment, the must popular niche in Nigeria and I do some Ctrl c & Ctrl p. but recently I launched another site with a unique niche that that is not common in Africa as a whole, Yes you heard me right. But the problem is that how can i apply for adsence with the new website since if i want to apply again, Google will use my previous websites to determine weather I will be accepted again or not . please I need your suggestion on how to go about these.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by Mr2kay2: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
starchris:
Hello guys please I need your help and directions please, I signed up for AdSense for my website but I was not approved maybe its because my niche is on entertainment, the must popular niche in Nigeria and I do some Ctrl c & Ctrl p. but recently I launched another site with a unique niche that that is not common in Africa as a whole, Yes you heard me right. But the problem is that how can i apply for adsence with the new website since if i want to apply again, Google will use my previous websites to determine weather I will be accepted again or not . please I need your suggestion on how to go about these.
and who told you Google uses previous sites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by VocalWalls: 6:35am On Aug 09, 2016
Just get a new Gmail and apply with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by veekid(m): 6:36am On Aug 09, 2016
Where's Linda ikeji?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by Brownville007: 6:37am On Aug 09, 2016
starchris:
Yes . who told you google will use your previous site. I won't blame you though cos you don't know thats why you seek to know. Apply normal the same way you did with your previous site but make sure you use a new gmail acct .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by clefstone(m): 6:39am On Aug 09, 2016
Wetin be this adsense sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by hizzyairtel(m): 6:40am On Aug 09, 2016
Please what is HardSense? Coz we've not heard of it in Biafra republic

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by donbrowser(m): 6:42am On Aug 09, 2016
It is easy and may not be easy, either way i have verified naija adsense for sale.

Support donbrowser for Mr. Nairaland 2017
Re: How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 09, 2016
this is how I applied mine
http://femdevcon..com/?m=1
Re: How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by talk2hb1(m): 6:44am On Aug 09, 2016
Use new gmail account
hizzyairtel:
Please what is HardSense? Coz we've not heard of it in Biafra republic
clefstone:
Wetin be this adsense sef?
cry cry cry
Re: How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by bedfordng(m): 6:45am On Aug 09, 2016
starchris:
you can use another email to apply
Re: How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by feldido(m): 6:51am On Aug 09, 2016
Just a new Gmail account and you are good to go.
Re: How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by kachikwudavid(m): 6:52am On Aug 09, 2016
donbrowser:
It is easy and may not be easy, either way i have verified naija adsense for sale.

We never even reach December, you don dey start your campaign for Mr. Nairaland 2017,
Re: How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by Jeroboy(m): 7:03am On Aug 09, 2016
Pm gurusfanz..com on 08133859255 for help
Re: How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by ichommy(m): 7:14am On Aug 09, 2016
Once you visit http://www.adsense.com you should see your previous website in your dashboard and a form to fill if you want to apply with a new site.

Just select the radio button "i want to apply with a new site" and input your new url. Google will give you the code to paste on the new one.

CC: starchris
Re: How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by topeorekoy(m): 7:26am On Aug 09, 2016
@Op, dont be slighted that am using ur post to solve a problem.

I recently converted my to a .com
Infolink.com is now saying the. com site is not compatible n I have no earned a dime since April. The site I almost at the payout threshold. Gurus, kindly help out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by donbrowser(m): 7:29am On Aug 09, 2016
kachikwudavid:

We never even reach December, you don dey start your campaign for Mr. Nairaland 2017,
2017 will be here in a blink. It is never too early to start preparing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by stano2(m): 7:33am On Aug 09, 2016
Ok
Re: How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by 4ward(m): 7:48am On Aug 09, 2016
Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by industrious: 7:52am On Aug 09, 2016
topeorekoy:
@Op, dont be slighted that am using ur post to solve a problem.

I recently converted my to a .com
Infolink.com is now saying the. com site is not compatible n I have no earned a dime since April. The site I almost at the payout threshold. Gurus, kindly help out

Payout for Infolinks is $50 and am sure all dot com are compatible as long as u pointed your to it.... There ain't no reason it won't show

Just apply for Infolinks with the dot com afresh and u should either be approved or declined but am sure in your case approved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by Joshemmy(m): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2016
Boss. No bother urself re apply.. Too much stress.. Just buy Naija non hosted adsense account from Me. Too affordable..
Call/whatsapp- 08109304213
Promising a fast transaction. Less than 15mins.
Re: How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by Emperoo: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2016
You guys self... Who told your a new Gmail account is the solution. Haven't you heard of a single account all of Google's platform and one single Adsense account for all your properties.

Google is very much aware of this, all you need do is open up your old Adsense account and reapply using your new site, if your new site passes all Adsense policies you'll definitely get accepted.
Re: How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by potablenews(m): 10:10am On Aug 09, 2016
you just have apply with your new blog email.beside,u can re apply for adsense with that your first blog.
Re: How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by leomarz007: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2016
I ve been on the AdSense ish since 2009 and want to know when the big cash would start flowing angry
Re: How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2016
donbrowser:

i sent you a pm sir
Re: How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by donbrowser(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2016
sexfabregas:
i sent you a pm sir
Negative sir
Re: How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by topeorekoy(m): 8:42am On Aug 10, 2016
industrious:

Payout for Infolinks is $50 and am sure all dot com are compatible as long as u pointed your to it.... There ain't no reason it won't show
Just apply for Infolinks with the dot com afresh and u should either be approved or declined but am sure in your case approved

The payout is $100

I have tried all these but the new site was disapproved
Re: How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by Toluwani111: 9:08am On Aug 10, 2016
ichommy:
Once you visit http://www.adsense.com you should see your previous website in your dashboard and a form to fill if you want to apply with a new site.

Just select the radio button "i want to apply with a new site" and input your new url. Google will give you the code to paste on the new one.

CC: starchris
please help me review my blog http://dailyschoolgist..com if the contents are unique/not
Re: How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by ichommy(m): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2016
Toluwani111:

please help me review my blog http://dailyschoolgist..com if the contents are unique/not

Lovely Blog. : D Nice Content Boss.
Re: How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website by Toluwani111: 9:58am On Aug 10, 2016
ichommy:

Lovely Blog. : D Nice Content Boss.
Thanks but what do I need to add/remove on the blog ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls / Get Paid To Like Facebook Page, Twitter Follow, Youtube And Others. / Blog Design At N3,000 - Limited Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.