Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Bleep In A MOSQUE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bleep In A MOSQUE (938 Views)

Don't Bleep These Categories Of Ladies If You Want To Make It / She Wants Me / How I Got A Hard Bleep In A Long Bus Trip 18+ Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleep In A MOSQUE by fox26: 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
went overseas last week with my job , I got lucky to meet this nice black lady , we chat and I tell her how I feel about her , this lady said she is married but wanted to give her legs woo and time was going too fast, she said lets go in the hall for privacy. whoo we did it nasty and heavy in dark hall . After s3xing we all lost our underwears! ! my boxer shorts , and her white penties went missing. time was not enough for both of us so we ran out . only few metres from that building I saw that the building is a MOSQUE not a hall. im very scared now for what happened! ! had it in the Mosque with some1s wife and underwears lost in mosque.
Im not Islamic, must I report myself to police?
Re: Bleep In A MOSQUE by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
i cant try it in a church

but mosque..........that will be something grin

in barney's voice *challenge accepted*
Re: Bleep In A MOSQUE by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
It does not matter op. u got no worries.
Re: Bleep In A MOSQUE by Emu4life(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
i cant try it in a church

but mosque..........that will be something grin

in barney's voice *challenge accepted*
Oga but its common in Churches and very rare in Mosques
Re: Bleep In A MOSQUE by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
This is nothing new
Re: Bleep In A MOSQUE by IHATEPUZZY(m): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
a baby that doesn't taste colostrum will grow to become diz op

1 Like

Re: Bleep In A MOSQUE by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
Emu4life:
Oga but its common in Churches and very rare in Mosques
i fear God!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bleep In A MOSQUE by mizzbouqui(f): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
undecided
Re: Bleep In A MOSQUE by MUVA(m): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
grin
Re: Bleep In A MOSQUE by SycophanticGoat: 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
fox26:
went overseas last week with my job , I got lucky to meet this nice black lady , we chat and I tell her how I feel about her , this lady said she is married but wanted to give her legs woo and time was going too fast, she said lets go in the hall for privacy. whoo we did it nasty and heavy in dark hall . After s3xing we all lost our underwears! ! my boxer shorts , and her white penties went missing. time was not enough for both of us so we ran out . only few metres from that building I saw that the building is a MOSQUE not a hall. im very scared now for what happened! ! had it in the Mosque with some1s wife and underwears lost in mosque.
Im not Islamic, must I report myself to police?

Ala di na udi n'udi.. Care for the meaning of that? undecided
Re: Bleep In A MOSQUE by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
ireneony2:
This is nothing new
Got experience to share?
Re: Bleep In A MOSQUE by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:
a baby that doesn't taste colostrum will grow to become diz op
gbam!!! Epic reply

(1) (Reply)

Love Making At A First Date? / Why Do Ladies Take Their Bdays So Seriously / Mother Stares At Me With Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.