Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People (49197 Views)

7 Things That Can Make You Smarter Than You Already Are / 15 Websites That Make You Smarter!!! / 15 Words You Should Eliminate From Your Vocabulary To Sound Smarter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
I'm left handed, I have a good sense of humor, I'm an introvert I come be Aries March 29th.
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Destinygrl(f): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
got all the qualities except one a d three
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Tobium1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
I can relate to 2, 3, 4, 5
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
fineyemi:
Am a lefthanded person. The first born in my family and am presently on CGPA of 4.86. I guess its right about me. The last-born in my family is also a lefthanded person and shes also very intelligent grin grin grin grin grin.

point of correction, A good gpa doesn't mean your intelligent..
for instance, you could the type who crams and pour on exam day, or if you go to the standard in Harvard university you cgpa might even be a 3rd class etc.
Base intelligence on what you have been able to create, and not just mere paper..

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
michael142:
I'm left handed, I have a good sense of humor, I'm an introvert I come be Aries March 29th.
lol, am right handed, introvert, and same March 29th

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Ada9103(f): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
3 4 and 5...............legooooo
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by stylochime: 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
Happigirl12:
I got everything apart from no. 1 but I was born left handed and mom beat me to being right handed. Means i'm exceptionally gifted.
I Have Everything Listed By OP And Was Born Left Handed Bt Ma Dad Forced Me 2 Learn 2 Use Ma Ryt Wit Cane Jst Lyk U. Though I Do Use D Left Hand Smtyms 2 Dis Day

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by stylochime: 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ezechinwa:

for instance, you could the type who crams and pour on exam day, or if you go to the standard in Harvard university you cgpa might even be a 3rd class etc.
Base intelligence on what you have been able to create, and not just mere paper..
Tnk U For Dat. I Hv A Low CGPA (3.45) Bt An IQ Of 132

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Oahray: 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
dkronicle:
Got everytin apart a 4rm 1 and 5. But how can one person get. 2 and 5
who said introverts don't have good sense of humour?
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by krissconnect(m): 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
oglalasioux:
Might be true for all but I know a handful of dumb left handed people.
Lol, u must be really smart grin
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by stylochime: 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
ayoolanr:
Hahaha, I have 2, 4, 5 but I still think I'm as dumb as a doornail! When I think of intelligence I think of people like Albert Einstein!
Einstein's IQ Was Above 160, He Was A Genius Dos Type Of Pple Ar Rare. Check Ur IQ, If Its Greater Dan 85, U Ar Nt Dumb
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by KingSango(m): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
Chukabiz:

https://www.naij.com/920417-5-signs-born-smarter-people-s-birthright.html

Child, you know so much but understand so little.

Smart and intellectual doesn't mean wise. This world keeps the masses dumb to control them. If the control was lifted more people would express the geniuses that all African people possess. Ase, ase, ase, ooo!
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Ndysney(m): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Proffdada: 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
I'm all 5s but still an olodo undecided
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by missuniverse(f): 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
2 and 5

A good percentage of people with high sense of humor are extroverts

if possession of atleast 1 of these signs presents one as smarter, then everyone could be said to possess same level of smartness since every individual is bound to be either introverted or extroverted
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ezechinwa:

Your points here here are entirely fallacious. Is it every brilliant student that does 'la cram la pour'? Maybe you should check the meanings of the terms 'brilliance' and 'intelligence' in the dictionary.

There are different forms of intelligence; and most -- if not all -- brilliant students are intelligent. But the converse may not always be true.
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by philipstanley(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
It seems this theory is positive cos I have all
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Marshallian(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
davbravo:
I agree with No 5, but not the others
cool

U're making sense brodo.
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by millionboi(m): 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Rick9(m): 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
4 & 5
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by eitsei(m): 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
We left handed people are always special.. Look at Obama, Fashola, Albert Einstein (though some claim he was right handed but majority believe he was left handed)
I don't think I really have a sense of humor but sometimes when I talk people laugh and I think I'm a little bit an introvert
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Coldfeets: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hmm... Is that so?

No wonder I'm so smart

I ticked all except that I'm not exactly left handed but ambidexterous

Hence, super smart cool
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by dilini(m): 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
2 , 3, 4 works perfectly for me...

My 2cents sha...
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Zunchi(m): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
Oo.. Ave got just no2 nd m glad to say am a yr3 student wiv a 4.89 cgpa smiley
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
4/5 .... I'm not left-handed .
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by RobinHez(m): 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
All 5 in check.... But that doesn't make me smarter than anybody!
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Uchddaniel(m): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
I got three outta the 5, so i ma super intelligent....Yah!! I know i am Super-intelligent and because i am Born Again. I have a Sound Mind in Christ.
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
Heh. That no 4 sef. Its like those scientists didn't account for people that stay up to use Airtel #50 for 1.5gb grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Kookny(m): 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ehn... Fynestboi, Olawalebabs, Richiez, please look into the wrongful ban on my account by d antispambot in d educational services section, removing my comments.

Please.
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by femi4: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
fineyemi:
Am a lefthanded person. The first born in my family and am presently on CGPA of 4.86. I guess its right about me. The last-born in my family is also a lefthanded person and shes also very intelligent grin grin grin grin grin.
You are not intelligent after all
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
I do not possess 1&3.
I do know a good number of left handed idiots.
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
femi4:
You are not intelligent after all
I tell you. Starting a sentence with 'AM' renders you adumbo automatically, no matter your good command of English.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Visited A Museum In Turkey, Saw Charcoal Iron, Black & White TV / How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) / Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.