Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People (49210 Views)

7 Things That Can Make You Smarter Than You Already Are / 15 Websites That Make You Smarter!!! / 15 Words You Should Eliminate From Your Vocabulary To Sound Smarter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
femi4:
You are not intelligent after all
I tell you. Starting a sentence with 'AM' renders you a dumbo automatically, no matter your good command of English.
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Ranchhoddas: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Woah. I tick all five. Extraordinary me.
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by femi4: 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
stylochime:

Tnk U For Dat. I Hv A Low CGPA (3.45) Bt An IQ Of 132
how did you get 132?
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
so, I'm as smart as this:
I'm left sided
good sense of humour
don't sleep before 12
firstborn
an introvert

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Ranchhoddas: 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
Young03:
PLEASE TELL ME DANGOTE HAS LEFT HAND

INFACT I DONT POSSES ANY OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED BUT I GET BRAIN PASS ALL OF THEM MENTIONED
Well Bill Gates is left-handed and your Dangote does not hold a candle to him.
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by nacozee: 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
bunch crap
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
gensteejay:

Your points here here are entirely fallacious. Is it every brilliant student that does 'la cram la pour'? Maybe you should check the meanings of the terms 'brilliance' and 'intelligence' in the dictionary.

There are different forms of intelligence; and most -- if not all -- brilliant students are intelligent. But the converse may not always be true.

if you read what I posted initially, you would notice I sounded probability in my judgement, telling us your GPA wasn't necessary, most Nigerians do that, they judge themselves solely on their class of degree rather than what they can do with their claimed acquired knowledge.
In America, its not a question of what's your class of degree but "how well you can do stuffs" .

once again dropping your Cgpa makes you look like show bow. it wasn't necessary at all..
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by nacozee: 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
KissChris:
so, I'm as smart as this:
I'm left sided
good sense of humour
don't sleep before 12
firstborn
an introvert
Yet you are unsucessful as fvck abi?
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
Largely correct!....i'm a blend of all!
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by hollypagan: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
I am left handed,fristborn ,introvert ,good sense of humor ,I have all of this
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Ranchhoddas: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
4/5 .... I'm not left-handed .
Gotcha!!! I'm five out of five. Now bow before your master.
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by niofa(m): 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
Got all signs except 1 and 3...
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
nacozee:
Yet you are unsucessful as fvck abi?

I'm still developing grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by obaaderemi: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
amunekeuto:
no 6 if you love sex.
Or if u find it easy doing it with the ladies of ur choice.thats real smart
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by adekayo1234(m): 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
Grinning sheepishly as I dey read this post. Only one thing lackest I which is being left handed but still I can cut grass with my left and I can throw stone with my left too, so I rate myself 89℅ grin grin
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by stylochime: 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
femi4:
how did you get 132?
I Took An Online IQ Test At Iqtest.Com Nd My I Q Was 132.
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Coolgent(m): 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
Nice one op, I have all except no1.
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by emmkeffs(f): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
This is the lamest and most wacky junk I have heard in years. At least you know the meaning of first Born, left hand etc lwkmd
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by makemoneynow(m): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
fineyemi:
Am a lefthanded person. The first born in my family and am presently on CGPA of 4.86. I guess its right about me. The last-born in my family is also a lefthanded person and shes also very intelligent grin grin grin grin grin.

signs of smart people, ur ability to cram does not necessarily mean u re smart
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by makemoneynow(m): 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
fineyemi:
Am a lefthanded person. The first born in my family and am presently on CGPA of 4.86. I guess its right about me. The last-born in my family is also a lefthanded person and shes also very intelligent grin grin grin grin grin.

signs of SMART people, ur ability to cram does not necessarily mean u re smart
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by breakeven: 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
oglalasioux:
Might be true for all but I know a handful of dumb left handed people.
Op! Have you not observed that 70 percent of first born struggle in life?
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
dkronicle:
Got everytin apart a 4rm 1 and 5.
But how can one person get. 2 and 5
I possess the qualities labeled 2 and 5.......I wish u knew me....... I would have told you to ask anyone.....
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Gotcha!!! I'm five out of five. Now bow before your master.

Lolz ... bro until you win an argument against me tongue tongue tongue

Can we meet here so we can discuss about your idea of God : https://www.nairaland.com/3220590/questions-god-bible-christianity-bring

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
stylochime:

I Took An Online IQ Test At Iqtest.Com Nd My I Q Was 132.

I got 152 grin grin .

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by stylochime: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I got 152 grin grin .
Damn! I Salute You
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by prodigy97(m): 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
Pure fallacy
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by CSTR12: 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by armadeo(m): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
Allwility:
Every child is born a tabula rasa. cheesy

But nature has a big Role as well as nuture.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by fuckpoverty(m): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
9ice 1 oP #firstborncrew
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by mrbash6113(m): 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
I tutored Albert Einstein.....#Mr Bash the charismatic enigma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Visited A Museum In Turkey, Saw Charcoal Iron, Black & White TV / How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) / Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.