Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,385 members, 7,954,559 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People (49504 Views)

7 Things That Can Make You Smarter Than You Already Are / 15 Websites That Make You Smarter!!! / 15 Words You Should Eliminate From Your Vocabulary To Sound Smarter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
crusadistic:
teemparkguy what u gats say bout dis?
Well, I don't know. There are more explicit ways to determine if one is smart out not.
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by iamfree25: 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
oglalasioux:
Might be true for all but I know a handful of dumb left handed people.

bless you for this comment.....

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Maabone: 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
If u tel me hand wey u cary type dis post 1st, my answer go follow cool
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by softwhispers: 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
fineyemi:
Am a lefthanded person. The first born in my family and am presently on CGPA of 4.86. I guess its right about me. The last-born in my family is also a lefthanded person and shes also very intelligent grin grin grin grin grin.
Congrats on your academic prowess.
Sadly, very sadly, most academic high achievers turn out to be dumb, mechanical adults with very low intellectual quotient.
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by chrisseun(m): 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hehe... Im all in one..
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by ChinonsoDike2: 12:48am On Aug 10, 2016
cozy7:
U recently came across New words n your level of idiocy is already getting beyond bounds. I pity your family, not u.

You're making this too easy. You can't even write a coherent sentence lol! grin

Low IQ ape.
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Adoniskid(m): 12:51am On Aug 10, 2016
If school grade is a sign of that then 4. Staying up late

Scientists discovered that those who stay up late are more intellectual than those who wake up early in the morning. They also tend to have higher income and more comfortable life.
Is true.
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by charlesucheh(m): 1:07am On Aug 10, 2016
What are the names of those scientists I want to see them tell me those things in front of me!!!!!!!!!
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by karadiva: 1:43am On Aug 10, 2016
True
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Blessograo(f): 3:00am On Aug 10, 2016
i'm 3, 4&5
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Mandu11(m): 4:31am On Aug 10, 2016
Introvert.TheĀ„ talk less but veri smart and productive
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Amajerry83(m): 6:32am On Aug 10, 2016
Op this is nonsense
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by mattmogan88: 6:46am On Aug 10, 2016
everything is fine bt number 1 and 4, lolz

all d left handed peeps 4 my side are ,OK le me nat talk abaurit
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by gracile(f): 7:30am On Aug 10, 2016
jericco1:
why are you happy?
At ur confusion. It was amusing!
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Hypelegion: 7:36am On Aug 10, 2016
Allwility:
Every child is born a tabula rasa. cheesy
Yes but that's the knowledge(it knows nothing) base, it has nothing to do with the brain's assimilation rate or capacity
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Hypelegion: 7:38am On Aug 10, 2016
softwhispers:

Congrats on your academic prowess.
Sadly, very sadly, most academic high achievers turn out to be dumb, mechanical adults with very low intellectual quotient.
Lol...most That's too large a generalization...
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by jericco1(m): 7:53am On Aug 10, 2016
gracile:

At ur confusion. It was amusing!
if someone doesn't understand something, is it appropriate to tag the person 'confused and amusing'?
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by gracile(f): 8:36am On Aug 10, 2016
jericco1:

if someone doesn't understand something, is it appropriate to tag the person 'confused and amusing'?
I could relate to it cos I didn't understand it as well and that's why I found it funny. I wasn't trying to insult u
Things shouldn't always be taken seriously ok
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by emmabod(m): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2016
oglalasioux:
Might be true for all but I know a handful of dumb left handed people.
lol grin grin grin...very funny!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by OBAGADAFFI: 9:21am On Aug 10, 2016
Young03:
PLEASE TELL ME DANGOTE HAS LEFT HAND

INFACT I DONT POSSES ANY OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED BUT I GET BRAIN PASS ALL OF THEM MENTIONED

Dangote is an Introvert.
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by streetzdreamz(m): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2016
Was expecting something more realistic,the only sane point is the last,introverts gets to know a lil of most things cuz they read,think,explore new stuffs in solitary.
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by mcvirgin: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2016
introvert and sense of humour..cnt really find the relationship though.
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Trexnemesis(m): 10:26am On Aug 10, 2016
amunekeuto:
no 6 if you love sex.

6. If you are a good nacker. End of discussion (EOD)
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Joseph96(m): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2016
I'm the firstborn, stay up late, and I believe in the internal being not just the outside. And I'm Pretty Smart.....
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by zicoy6k: 11:25am On Aug 10, 2016
michael142:
I'm left handed, I have a good sense of humor, I'm an introvert I come be Aries March 29th.
Wow, I share all the qualities you listed. Also, I am the first born and I sleep late. I am intelligent too, thanks to God. Many righthanded people here were born lefthanded but were forced by their parents to be right-handed.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by jericco1(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
gracile:

I could relate to it cos I didn't understand it as well and that's why I found it funny. I wasn't trying to insult u
Things shouldn't always be taken seriously ok

ok, I like you for that.
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
Teempakguy:
Well, I don't know. There are more explicit ways to determine if one is smart out not.
more explicit like....
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 11, 2016
crusadistic:

more explicit like....
comparing how they perform on cognitive tests as related to their counterparts?
Re: 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People by DKrown: 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
I have 3,4 and 5, but i don't have number 1, my friends think i have number 2, but i dont think so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You're A Medical Student In Esut. Pix / How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) / Causes Of Mass-Failure In Public Examinations In Nigeria -By Tayo Demola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.