Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Dawg though - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dawg though (1721 Views)

This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS / Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) / I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dawg though by benzics(m): 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
Re: Dawg though by donbenedict(m): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
Pretty much embarrassing
Re: Dawg though by dukeprince50: 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
he should see a doctor or something... I feel bad I can't epp.
Re: Dawg though by ucnwafor(m): 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
See your doctor ASAP!!
Re: Dawg though by ITbomb(m): 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
Another of the "a friend of mine" story

7 Likes

Re: Dawg though by alizma: 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
it could just be fear and nothing more. however, let him see a doc.
Re: Dawg though by integrity85(m): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
Let him check this link. When he is done reading, him body go tell him.

http://www.majorleaguedating.com/reasons-stop-masturbating-jacking-off-jerking-off-and-fapping/
Re: Dawg though by Nateben(m): 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
20mins?
Only?
Damn, I have a problem, and my problem is not cumin quick, I'm well above average, and most of the time, I go soooooooooooooo long that that place dries up, sometimes I wish I could just come like your guy, and just have my rest...... anyways, good luck to him.

One man's food is another man's ........................... complete that...

Peace I'm out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dawg though by okojude: 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
The size of a man's instrument really does not matter during s3x, what matters is your ability to navigate it. If you really want to get or give the best during action, you have to know exactly what to do. Wether you are a guy or a girl you can give that satisfaction your partner can never get anywhere else. If you want to know how check http://glazinglove.com/ng
Re: Dawg though by DaveHert(m): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
okojude:
The size of a man's instrument really does not matter during s3x, what matters is your ability to navigate it. If you really want to get or give the best during action, you have to know exactly what to do. Wether you are a guy or a girl you can give that satisfaction your partner can never get anywhere else. If you want to know how check http://glazinglove.com/ng
And how does "the size of a man's instrument" relate to the ops question?

3 Likes

Re: Dawg though by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
@benzics

You've probably masturbated alot that your body has gotten used to the feeling and texture of your palms. You gotta stop mast ur bating
Re: Dawg though by Pilate2016(m): 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
His village witches have succeeded. It's a pity no remedy.
Re: Dawg though by pharmagba: 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
What all this non sense telling the ops 'go and see the doc'
Doesn't he know a doc exist
He what advice based on various romancelander experience and how the function in all escapades.
Pls leave leave doc out of it for now a doctor may not even know the solution.

Now for some quick suggestion
I- I don't know your age but one thing that causes it is over excitement. Calm down. Over excitement happens in early years of sex life
2- using a condom also helps. The pressure applied by the condom on the organ can increase time before evacuation
Re: Dawg though by Exponental(m): 7:19am On Aug 09, 2016
visit a motel.... just be ready to pay for extra services.
Re: Dawg though by czarr(m): 8:19am On Aug 09, 2016
Stop sugar intake completely (especially industrial sugar), avoid sweets too.
Do a lot of exercises,try squatting too.
Go look up kegel exercises.
Masturbation no be work grin
Good luck bro
Re: Dawg though by donffd: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2016
Its just fear and anxiety, with time it would pass...

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Beware Of Demons Out There / Should Sex Education Be Taught In Public Schools? / When Ur Bae Tries To Use Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.