Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) (5898 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by youngest85(m): 9:15am On Aug 09, 2016
funmijoyb:

wettin b beta soup? abi u mean yeye soup? if for say na yoruba man d woman's family will contribute squarely to d wedding. but for nw ur women are d cheapest in dis country 4 any tribesmen.

Le'me jst leave u wt ur dirty brain....

Like state like people in it
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by LecciGucci: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2016
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by madenigga(m): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2016
If i bring all these things and at d end she is not a virgin.
The kind of suffer she go suffer for my hand she go vomit doz money back.
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by madenigga(m): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2016
The igbo girls i know re not worth such a bride price...
If its hausa/fulani girls that can be understood but igbo girls undecided...
70percent of igbo girls re loose.
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by Emmatdayo(m): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2016
mynduu44:
Common pigs wey be 2k for female
1k5 for male.
This mbaise people try for am unlike mine i was asked to come with Polar Bear.
HA!

Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by queencalipso(f): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2016
Aʀɛ tɦօsɛ քɨɢ օʀ աɦat shocked
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by queencalipso(f): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2016
madenigga:

Rɛaʟʟʏ!! Aռɖ ʏօʊ saʍքʟɛɖ 70% օʄ tɦɛռ tօ aʀʀɨʋɛ at ʏօʊʀ ċօռċʟʊsɨօռ, աɦat ɖɨɛs tɦat ʍaҡɛ ʏօʊ tɦɛռ??
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 10:33am On Aug 09, 2016
queencalipso:

Rɛaʟʟʏ!! Aռɖ ʏօʊ saʍքʟɛɖ 70% օʄ tɦɛռ tօ aʀʀɨʋɛ at ʏօʊʀ ċօռċʟʊsɨօռ, աɦat ɖɨɛs tɦat ʍaҡɛ ʏօʊ tɦɛռ??
it is the guy opinion he has the right to say so, we cant agree on everything and is conclusion can be on those he meet or hear about it is a 50/50 scenario.
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 09, 2016
sashishalom:

Rotfl......you forgot to include I bag of milk oh...lolz..chai...we IBO babes aff suffer...

Am curious if this is the norms, does that mean only the rich can marry in the east, because i hear friends calling me a rich man, if i tell them i like any igbo babe. am sure people on NL are blowing this out of proportion.
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 09, 2016
madenigga:
[b]70percent [/b]of igbo girls re loose.

that's actually a wrong thing too say 70% of Igbo population Haba, there's no way you could have met all igbo babes. a few doesn't translate to all. we need to stop this hurtful statements
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by rosieluv(f): 10:42am On Aug 09, 2016
mynduu44:
1k5 for male.
polar bear ke? were u go c dah one
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 09, 2016
So this is wat i will pay if i wanted to get married to Hibiscus
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by rosieluv(f): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2016
madenigga:
ur opinion dznt mata,sm1 wil value dem more dan u n get married to dem. irony of life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 10:50am On Aug 09, 2016
rosieluv:

ur opinion dznt mata,sm1 wil value dem more dan u n get married to dem. irony of life
it is the guy opinion we are all entitle to our own opinion and belief on issues.
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by madenigga(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
it is the guy opinion we are all entitle to our own opinion and belief on issues.
I know what am saying, igbo girls dont like dating igbo guys but when it comes to marriage they remember them, they wud be humping from every shola to tari to musas d1ck...
Like i said if na hausa or fulani or yoruba muslim girl i can bring such even times 10 but for an igbo girl undecided.
That borehole na him i want go pay such for?
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 11:13am On Aug 09, 2016
madenigga:

I know what am saying, igbo girls dont like dating igbo guys but when it comes to marriage they remember them, they wud be humping from every shola to tari to musas d1ck...
Like i said if na hausa or fulani or yoruba muslim girl i can bring such even times 10 but for an igbo girl undecided.
That borehole na him i want go pay such for?
okay no problem is your opinion sha.
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by madenigga(m): 11:15am On Aug 09, 2016
rosieluv:

Its only sm1 dat marries for beauty nw...
Sm1 who looks for ladies with circumstance wont reason dem.
If der re gud ones its just 2 out of 10.
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Small naw..go orlu in imo state,you go hear am

Where in orlu to be precise?

Cos Orly is a local government and also a senatorial zone,made up of over 9 local governments areas

1 Like

Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by babyfaceafrica: 11:21am On Aug 09, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Where in orlu to be precise?

Cos Orly is a local government and also a senatorial zone,made up of over 9 local governments areas
umuna
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
umuna

Chaiiii..with this type of liabilities, there are bound to be more expired damsels out there. grin

You are right bro
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by Qualer: 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
youngest85:

I dnt agree wt u.

We still av virgins around

Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by SycophanticGoat: 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
Odiegwu!! If your husband carry him last cash marry you with this heavy billing, just ready for heavy beating whenever Una quarel cuz you go dey remind am of money wet him spend... grin grin
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by Mcowubaba: 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
Yomieluv:
the lady's families want to eat more than their labour.

her toto na oil bloc ?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by babyfaceafrica: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Chaiiii..with this type of liabilities, there are bound to be more expired damsels out there. grin

You are right bro
lolz..I no dey o,make dem people no kon yab person
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by VhatAmazingDude: 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
mynduu44:
1k5 for male.

I no know where you dey buy your pigs from o.. But no pig there dey less than 80k.
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by chigoizie7(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
youngest85:
Better soup na money kill am o

Which kind better soup?

This is exploitation my guy.

Wetin dem wan use pigs and goat and frozen fishes do? Abi dem wan start farm business un top their in-law head?
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
lolz..I no dey o,make dem people no kon yab person

Let them bring it on

That's greedy traditions fighting back grin
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by mynduu44: 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:

I no know where you dey buy your pigs from o.. But no pig there dey less than 80k.

I dropped that comment in anticipation for a pig seller to correct me..

I hope ur pigs re not also complaining about Buhari
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by mynduu44: 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
chigoizie7:

Which kind better soup?

This is exploitation my guy.

[b]Wetin dem wan use pigs and goat and frozen fishes do? [/b]Abi dem wan start farm business un top their in-law head?

Them wan start restaurant business for the gal mama...
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by VhatAmazingDude: 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
mynduu44:

I dropped that comment in anticipation for a pig seller to correct me..
I hope ur pigs re not also complaining about Buhari
Pigs in Imo don't talk. Can't say about the 1k pigs though.
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by sashishalom(f): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
Kruzilano:
because I married ur daughter u then feel u can control my life... Wen u call, if I am chanced I will. If am not, then........ To marry for nigeria no be beans o

No that's not what I meant...it means if they call for help,you answer quickly
Re: See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) by sashishalom(f): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
pcguru1:

Am curious if this is the norms, does that mean only the rich can marry in the east, because i hear friends calling me a rich man, if i tell them i like any igbo babe. am sure people on NL are blowing this out of proportion.

Its not always like that na...

Haba..

Am sure my dad will not want bride price grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

..... / +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] / Can You Make Love With Your Brother/sisters-in-law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.