Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,002 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Mimiko Meets With Pastor Kumuyi In Akure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Meets With Pastor Kumuyi In Akure (13183 Views)

Ondo Election: Mimiko Meets With Buhari Again / Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) / Mimiko Meets OPC Members Over Killing Of Colleague By Fulani’s Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko Meets With Pastor Kumuyi In Akure by Lahotte(m): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2016
DICKtator:

What do you mean by he can't contest again?
So you don't know that he now goes by the name "Jegede?" And if Jegede doesn't win ,no one would cover his ar.see for him?
grin grin grin grin

Oh from that angle ... You're right
Re: Mimiko Meets With Pastor Kumuyi In Akure by eph12(m): 11:45am On Aug 09, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4081862_20160809024117_jpeg35005a66966f81a93887ebe36a22672b

Kumuyi is beginning to hang out with Politicians a bit too frequent nowadays.

Yesterday it was Fayose, Today Mimiko, Tomorrow Ambode.. grin

We are observing him keenly.
Hope you won't hang yourself after you finish observing him o
Re: Mimiko Meets With Pastor Kumuyi In Akure by MadCow1: 11:50am On Aug 09, 2016
eph12:

Hope you won't hang yourself after you finish observing him o

Give me one reason to hang myself? undecided

I am really curious.. Tell me why I would hang myself?
Re: Mimiko Meets With Pastor Kumuyi In Akure by knightsamsong(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
He can wine and dine with thieves but his followers cannot watch have television...politicians and pastors are the major problem of Nigeria '!
Re: Mimiko Meets With Pastor Kumuyi In Akure by eph12(m): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
MadCow1:

Give me one reason to hang myself? undecided

I am really curious.. Tell me why I would hang myself?

Just an advice sir. You the one observing. Happy observing
Re: Mimiko Meets With Pastor Kumuyi In Akure by Welcomme: 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
Daddy, we are waiting for u at sokoto..

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Meets With Pastor Kumuyi In Akure by MadCow1: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
eph12:

Just an advice sir. You the one observing. Happy observing

Abeg carry yourself gettaway.. angry

I wonder if you will hang yourself after this advice.. (see how stupiid that sounds)..

Please stay in your lane Sir. I can understand that alot of people like you are worshippers of men like Kumuyi (which is alright by me), but don't bring that type of foolishness such as you posted near me again.

Thanks.
Re: Mimiko Meets With Pastor Kumuyi In Akure by Image123(m): 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
knightsamsong:
He can wine and dine with thieves but his followers cannot watch have television...politicians and pastors are the major problem of Nigeria '!

You need serious updating of your Operating System.
Re: Mimiko Meets With Pastor Kumuyi In Akure by Haryoade(m): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
watch your tongues, its d church that do invite politicians and not pastor kumuyi, welcome to oyo state today(9th august) more anointing sir
Re: Mimiko Meets With Pastor Kumuyi In Akure by Haryoade(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
Image123:

You need serious updating of your Operating System.
that ao u people get lost due to your ignorance, when did u hear that from him, we av televisions in our houses even satellite buh wha he may be referring to is we should know wha we should be watching

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Meets With Pastor Kumuyi In Akure by eph12(m): 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
MadCow1:

Abeg carry yourself gettaway.. angry

I wonder if you will hang yourself after this advice.. (see how stupiid that sounds)..

Please stay in your lane Sir. I can understand that alot of people like you are worshippers of men like Kumuyi (which is alright by me), but don't bring that type of foolishness such as you posted near me again.

Thanks.
Lol @ worshippers of men. Some times you guys just think it's your right to pass any comment you like regardless of how stupid it sounds. Somebody went to a State to hold an event and the right thing to do is to pay the governor of the state a courtesy visit as he is the chief security officer of that state and you are talking about observing.
Re: Mimiko Meets With Pastor Kumuyi In Akure by MadCow1: 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
eph12:

Lol @ worshippers of men. Some times you guys just think it's your right to pass any comment you like regardless of how stupid it sounds. Somebody went to a State to hold an event and the right thing to do is to pay the governor of the state a courtesy visit as he is the chief security officer of that state and you are talking about observing.

First of all.. What is wrong with saying he is being observed? Is he above being observed?

Was I wrong when I said he had met with 2 governors in such short period of time?

Infact, that not withstanding, where did 'killing myself' comment come from? undecided Did I wish him dead?
Re: Mimiko Meets With Pastor Kumuyi In Akure by eph12(m): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
knightsamsong:
Bros can't you help being foolish?

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Meets With Pastor Kumuyi In Akure by Alpet(m): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4081862_20160809024117_jpeg35005a66966f81a93887ebe36a22672b

Sir, Pastor Kumuyi went for crusade on saturday and sunday in Akure and Ado-Ekiti respectively, because of courtesy d governor of d state would be notified of d crusade to be held in his state and use that opportunity to invite him.
So, Pastor didn't go to those states to greet d their governor but to hold a crusade, you can see d background of d picture is that of a stage.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Meets With Pastor Kumuyi In Akure by MadCow1: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
Alpet:

Sir, Pastor Kumuyi went for crusade on saturday and sunday in Akure and Ado-Ekiti respectively, because of courtesy d governor of d state would be notified of d crusade to be held in his state and use that opportunity to invite him.
So, Pastor didn't go to those states to greet d their governor but to hold a crusade, you can see d background of d picture is that of a stage.

Thanks for this information..

Duly noted..

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Meets With Pastor Kumuyi In Akure by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
U sound stupid....u tink he's lyk one of those retched pastors..??...he gat respect fr authorities if u must knw quote author=MadCow1 post=48327901]www.nairaland.com/attachments/4081862_20160809024117_jpeg35005a66966f81a93887ebe36a22672b

We are observing him keenly.[/quote]
Re: Mimiko Meets With Pastor Kumuyi In Akure by MadCow1: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
calmeGOBE:
U sound stupid....u tink he's lyk one of those retched pastors..??...he gat respect fr authorities if u must kn.

To the contrary..

You are actually the stupiid one here..

Kumuyi has met with 2 Governors in 2 days which is a fact.. What is stupiid about telling the truth?

Go fhuck a Usher if you have nothing to say to me.
Re: Mimiko Meets With Pastor Kumuyi In Akure by bigsam1992(m): 12:44am On Aug 10, 2016
MadCow1:

His going round states preaching the word of God and sees it right to visit d governors of d states

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Meets With Pastor Kumuyi In Akure by progress69: 12:48am On Aug 10, 2016
MadCow1:

Shu...u just read headlines and not the contents. He as been holding crusades in many states, it is courtesy for him to visit the sitting governor of the state or invite them to his program. That's not hanging out in my opinion
Re: Mimiko Meets With Pastor Kumuyi In Akure by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 09, 2016
MadCow1:

Lol.....nd here am I Wastin my precious time wit a supposed lunatic.....wen hz vistin governorz become an act of beggin .....bro u nid jesus
To the contrary..

You are actually the stupiid one here..

Kumuyi has met with 2 Governors in 2 days which is a fact.. What is stupiid about telling the truth?

Go fhuck a Usher if you have nothing to say to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

700MW Zungeru Hydro Power Plant Is 45 Percent Complete - Federal Government / Outgoing Governor Amosun Seeks N350m Loan 3 Weeks To Handover / Yakassai Backs Power Rotation, Seeks Nigeria’s Return To Parliamentary System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.